|03-14-2019 04:01 PM CET - Media & Telecommunications||
Intelligent Network Market Growth Rate, Development Trend and Feasibility Studies By 2026| By Top Key Players: APCON, Aria Networks, Huawei Technologies, Loom Systems
Press release from: Reports and Data
Intelligent Network Market Size – USD 2.17 billion in 2018, Market Growth - CAGR of 25.1%, Market Trends – Advent of new technology such as 5G and the IoT
The Intelligent Network market is expected to grow from USD 2.17 billion in 2019 to USD 10.43 billion by 2026, at a CAGR of 25.1% during the forecast period. 5G and IoT are a game-changer for the telecommunications industry. These give rise to a higher number of connected devices and lead to demand for seamless connectivity which is delivered by Intelligent Networks.
Rising demand for services by telecom consumers is expected to boost the intelligent network market further globally. Network users are demanding increasingly complex services that cannot be effectually supported by current network designers.
There is a need to spread application processing to network elements, share data, and advanced telecommunications services. All these factors have led to the advent of new networking architectures, which will compel the demand of an intelligent network market.
Players will require increased investments to tackle these challenges and facilitate growth in the coming years. This report comprises drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges pertaining to the intelligent network market; and extensive value chain analysis, patent analysis, analysis of the current manufacturing capability and technology status, commercialization potential in different devices, along with market size forecasts till 2026.
In market segmentation by manufacturers, the Intelligent Network report covers the following
APCON, Inc (US), Aria Networks (UK), Aricent, Inc., Aruba Networks (US), Balbix Inc (US), BluVector (US), BOCO Inter-Telecom Co. Ltd (China), Cisco Systems (US), Colt Technology Services (UK), Darktrace (UK), Ennetix, Inc (US), Entuity, Ltd (UK), Ericsson (Sweden), ExtraHop Networks (US), Flowmon Networks (Czech Republic), Huawei Technologies (China), Juniper Networks (US), Loom Systems (US), Mist Systems (US), Netcracker Inc. (UK), Netrolix LLC (US), Nitro Mobile Solutions, LLC (US), Nokia Corporation (Finland), Sandvine (Canada), and Tech Mahindra Limited (India).
Premium sample copy of Intelligent Network market report available on demand@ www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/1098
Intelligent Network Market split by End-Use Application, can be divided into:
• Information Cognition
• Prediction and Classification of Traffic
• Resource Management and Network Adoption
• Performance Prediction and Configuration Extrapolation.
Intelligent Network Market split by End-User, can be divided into:
• Telecom Service Providers
• Cloud Service Providers
• Managed Network Service Providers
• Other Enterprises.
Intelligent Network Market split by Enterprise Size, can be divided into:
• Small and Medium-Sized Enterprises
• Large Enterprises
Order Now (Customized report delivered as per your requirement)@ www.reportsanddata.com/checkout-form/1098
Further key findings from the report suggest:
• The surge of Intelligent Network Market is directly fueled by the demand for application of 5G and IoT among the fixed and mobile telecom network.
• Intelligent network, also known as the smart network, is an independent telecommunications network put into effect to simplify the connectivity of networks in both, accessible and remote locations. It connects the gap between network performance and business outcome, resulting in better performance and delivery of improved and reliable services.
• Information cognition is anticipated to have a higher market share during the predicted period, as there is a rise in the need for information cognition for on data collection of networking operations which include trace route, traffic matrix, network characteristics, and other such data functionalities.
• The providers of cloud service increase the number of data centers globally to decrease the time taken, which increases the demand for gigantic integrated network infrastructure. Therefore, the network becomes complicated for delivering business applications and other content at quite a high speed.
• Large enterprises segment is anticipated to have a larger market share than the SMEs segment. This segment is expected to witness notable growth due to many features including bandwidth monitoring, application monitoring, traffic monitoring, network security, and capacity planning, which is prevalent among the large enterprises.
• The adoption of intelligent networking solutions in North America is driven by the extension of innovative technologies, such as analytics, virtualization of network and deep learning. Asia Pacific (APAC) is speculated to grow at the highest CAGR of 27.33% during the projected period, as many telecom operators and cloud service providers have started depending on AI-enabled solutions.
Geographically, this report studies the key regions, focuses on product sales, value, market share and growth opportunity in these regions, covering:
• United States
• Southeast Asia
We can also provide the customized separate regional or country-level reports, for the following regions:
North America, United States, Canada, Mexico, Asia-Pacific, China, India, Japan, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Singapore, Rest of Asia-Pacific, Europe, Germany, France, UK, Italy, Spain, Russia, Rest of Europe, Central & South America, Brazil, Argentina, Rest of South America, Middle East & Africa, Saudi Arabia, Turkey, Rest of Middle East & Africa
In this study, the years considered to estimate the market size of Intelligent Network are as follows:
Base Year: 2018
Forecast Year 2019 to 2026
The Intelligent Network further aims at providing insight into:
• The major industry terms and forecasts the Intelligent Network, in terms of growth rate, value as well as segmentation on the basis of technology advancements, application share, and geography.
• The market size across major regions including North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, as well as Rest of the World.
• The micro markets with regards to company growth, prospects, as well as a contribution to the Intelligent Network industry.
• Data regarding the major drivers, restraining factors, challenges and opportunities affecting the growth rate of the industry.
• Information about growing investment pockets and competitive landscape for prominent players in the industry.
• The value chain pertaining to the Intelligent Network market.
The report provides answers to the questions below:
• `What will be the status of competitive development including expansion, product and service launches and other developments?
• How much funds are major companies rolling out for their research and development activities in the Intelligent Network space?
• Based on the end user, which category of the Intelligent Network is projected to grow rapidly at the highest CAGR from 2019 to 2026?
• Among product and service types, which segment will lead the Intelligent Network industry during the forecast period?
• Which region is expected to make more sales from 2019 to 2026?
Key Points From TOC:
Chapter 1. Market Synopsis
Chapter 2. Executive Summary
Chapter 3. Indicative Metrics
Chapter 4. Intelligent Network Market Segmentation & Impact Analysis
Chapter 5. Intelligent Network Market By Type of Service Insights & Trends
Chapter 6. Intelligent Network Market By Industry Verticals Insights & Trends
Chapter 7. Intelligent Network Market By Size of Organization Insights & Trends
Chapter 8. Intelligent Network Market Regional Outlook
Chapter 9. Competitive Landscape
Chapter 10. Company Profiles
Browse complete Intelligent Network report description And Full TOC@ www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/intelligent-network-...
Reports and Data. is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Types, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market.
Head of Business Development
40 Wall St. 28th floor New York City
NY 10005 United States
Reports and Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370
This release was published on openPR.
News-ID: 1655090 • Views: 336More releases