|03-14-2019 12:44 PM CET - Logistics & Transport||
Smart Transportation Systems Market By Top Leading Players Addco, Affiliated Computer Services, Agero, Efkon, Garmin, Kapsch Trafficcom, Lanner Electronics
Press release from: The Insight Partners
Smart transportation system is advanced applications of information, communication technologies and management strategies in order to provide highly efficient services related transportation and traffic management. Besides this, smart transportation systems offers improved operational efficiency, enhancing road safety, and less traffic congestion. Smart transportation system has broadly application in parking availability system, traffic enforcement camera, collision avoidance system and so on.
The leading players in Smart transportation systems market are Addco LLC, Affiliated Computer Services, Inc., Agero, Inc., Denso Corporation, Efkon AG, Garmin Ltd., Kapsch Trafficcom, Lanner Electronics, Inc., Tomtom International Bv and Thales Group.
Get sample PDF Copy at: bit.ly/2UzAfYw
This report contains:
• Market sizing for the global Smart Transportation Systems Market.
• Compare major Smart Transportation Systems providers strategies and approaches to the challenges they face
• Analysis of the effects deglobalisation trends may have for Smart Transportation Systems providers
• Profiles of major Smart Transportation Systems providers
• 5-year CAGR forecasts for Smart Transportation Systems -intensive vertical sectors
Smart Transportation Systems Market aims to provide a 360-degree view of the market in terms of cutting-edge technology, key developments, drivers, restraints and future trends with impact analysis of these trends on the market for short-term, mid-term and long-term during the forecast period. Further, the report also covers key players profiling with detailed SWOT analysis, financial facts and key developments of products/service from the past three years.
Smart Transportation Systems Market - Global Analysis to 2025 is an expert compiled study which provides a holistic view of the market covering current trends and future scope with respect to product/service, the report also covers competitive analysis to understand the presence of key vendors in the companies by analyzing their product/services, key financial facts, details SWOT analysis and key development in last three years. Further chapter such as industry landscape and competitive landscape provides the reader with recent company level insights covering mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, collaborations, new product developments/strategies taking place across the ecosystem. The chapters also evaluate the key vendors by mapping all the relevant products and services to exhibit the ranking/ position of top 5 key vendors.
Smart Transportation Systems Market is a combination of qualitative as well as quantitative analysis which can be broken down into 40% and 60% respectively. Market estimation and forecasts are presented in the report for the overall global market from 2018 – 2025, considering 2018 as the base year and 2018 – 2025 forecast period. Global estimation is further broken down by segments and geographies such as North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East & Africa and South America covering major 16 countries across the mentioned regions. The qualitative contents for geographical analysis will cover market trends in each region and country which includes highlights of the key players operating in the respective region/country, PEST analysis of each region which includes political, economic, social and technological factors influencing the growth of the market.
• This report provides a detailed study of market trends and forecast from 2019 to 2025, which assist to identify the prevailing market opportunities.
• In-depth coverage of the global market that includes drivers, restraints, and opportunities, helps professionals to understand the market behavior in a better way.
• This study further includes market share analysis in terms of type and applications.
• Detailed study of the strategies of key leaders, partnerships, and acquisitions in the market is provided.
• Porter’s Five Forces analysis examines the competitive structure of the market and assists strategists in better decision-making.
Inquiry for Discount at: bit.ly/2UBtjtK
Reason To Buy
Highlights key business priorities in order to assist companies to realign their business strategies
- Highlights Smart Transportation Systems Market hereby allowing organizations to gain revenues by focusing majorly on select products
- The key findings and recommendations highlight crucial progressive industry trends in the Smart Transportation Systems Market, thereby allowing players across the value chain to develop effective long term strategies
- Develop/modify business expansion plans by using substantial growth offering developed and emerging markets
- Scrutinize in-depth global market trends and outlook coupled with the factors driving the market, as well as those hindering it
- Enhance the decision-making process by understanding the strategies that underpin commercial interest with respect to client products, segmentation, pricing and distribution
- Examine the current and future impact of the market and PEST analysis for regions such as North America, Europe, APAC, Middle-East & Africa and South America
The Insight Partners is a one stop industry research provider of actionable intelligence. We help our clients in getting solutions to their research requirements through our syndicated and consulting research services. We are a specialist in Technology, Healthcare, Manufacturing, Automotive and Defense.
This release was published on openPR.
News-ID: 1654421 • Views: 319More releases