|03-11-2019 07:06 PM CET - Sports||
Emerging Trends Sports Medicine Devices Market 2025 - Arthrex, Stryker, Smith & Nephew, RTI Surgical, Mueller Sports Medicine, DJO Global, CONMED Corporation, Zimmer Biomet, Wright Medical Group N.V. and DePuy Synthes
Press release from: The Insight Partners
PR Agency: The Insight Partners
The Insight Partners syndicated research service provides complete solution to the client requirements through their experienced analyst team. Sports Medicine Devices Market Research report provides in-depth analysis on the topic and discuss drivers, restraints and opportunities available in the market. The service is designed to help our clients in their decision support system. The analysis also cover the complete spectrum of the research topic to help our clients meeting their business objective.
Sports Medicine Devices Market is expected to reach US$ 10,662.5 Mn in 2025 from US$ 5,822.6 Mn in 2017. The market is estimated to grow with a CAGR of 7.9% from 2018-2025. The report highlights the trends prevalent in the global sports medicine devices market and the factors driving the market along with those that act as deterrents to its growth.
Global sports medicine devices market, based on the product was body reconstruction and repair, body support and accessories. In 2017, the body reconstruction
and repair segment held the largest share of the market, by product. The segment is also expected to witness growth at a significant rate during the forecast period, due to its benefits such as, reduced pain and swelling, better functioning, and early repairing of the damaged body part.
Get PDF Sample Copy of this Report @ bit.ly/2V7zrtF
Top Dominating Key Players:
1. DJO Global
2. Zimmer Biomet
4. Smith & Nephew
5. DePuy Synthes
6. Wright Medical Group N.V.
7. Arthrex, Inc.
8. CONMED Corporation
9. Mueller Sports Medicine, Inc.
10. RTI Surgical, Inc.
The market for sports medicine devices is expected to grow significantly due to Increasing Incidences of Sports Injuries, rising demand for minimally invasive methods as well as the presence of various sports medicine associations.
In addition, the introduction of advanced technology in the field of sports medicine devices is anticipated to have a positive impact on the growth of the sports medicine devices market in the coming years.
The Sports Medicine Devices Market report is a combination of qualitative as well as quantitative analysis which can be broken down into 40% and 60% respectively. Market estimation and forecasts are presented in the report for the overall global market from 2018 – 2025, considering 2018 as the base year and 2018 – 2025 forecast period. Global estimation is further broken down by segments and geographies such as North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East & Africa and South America covering major 16 countries across the mentioned regions. The qualitative contents for geographical analysis will cover market trends in each region and country which includes highlights of the key players operating in the respective region/country, PEST analysis of each region which includes political, economic, social and technological factors influencing the growth of the market.
The report segments the global Sports Medicine Devices market as follows:
Global Sports Medicine Devices Market – By Product
• Body Reconstruction and Repair
• Fracture and Ligament Repair Devices
• Arthroscopy Devices
• Body Support
• Thermal Therapy Devices
• Topical Pain Relief
• Compression Clothing
Global Sports Medicine Devices Market – By Application
• Elbow & Wrist
Enquiry for Discount @ bit.ly/2IrL7G6
Reason to Buy:
• Save and reduce time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the growth, size, leading players and segments in the Global Sports Medicine Devices Market.
• Highlights key business priorities in order to assist companies to realign their business strategies.
• The key findings and recommendations highlight crucial progressive industry trends in the Sports Medicine Devices, thereby allowing players to develop effective long term strategies.
• Develop/modify business expansion plans by using substantial growth offering developed and emerging markets.
• Scrutinize in-depth global market trends and outlook coupled with the factors driving the market, as well as those hindering it.
• Enhance the decision-making process by understanding the strategies that underpin commercial interest with respect to products, segmentation and industry verticals.
The Insight Partners is a one stop industry research provider of actionable intelligence. We help our clients in getting solutions to their research requirements through our syndicated and consulting research services. We are a specialist in Technology, Healthcare, Manufacturing, Automotive and Defense.
The Insight partners,
This release was published on openPR.
News-ID: 1646680 • Views: 688More releases