Cards and Payments Industry in Croatia-Emerging Trends and Opportunities to 2020- Privredna banka Zagreb, Banka, Erste & Steiermärkische Bank, Hrvatska poštanska banka, OTP Banka, Raiffeisen Bank, Splitska Banka
Publisher's "The Cards and Payments Industry in Croatia: Emerging trends and opportunities to 2020", report provides detailed analysis of market trends in the Croatian cards and payments industry. It provides values and volumes for a number of key performance indicators in the industry, including credit transfers, payment cards direct debit and cheques during the review period (2012-2016) .
The report also analyzes various payment card markets operating in the industry, and provides detailed information on the number of cards in circulation, transaction values and volumes during the review period and over the forecast period (2016-2020) . It also offers information on the country's competitive landscape, including the market shares of issuers and schemes.
Top Key Players:
Privredna banka Zagreb, Banka, Erste & Steiermärkische Bank, Hrvatska poštanska banka, OTP Banka, Raiffeisen Bank, Splitska Banka, Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Diners Club
Request Sample Copy is Available: www.reportsweb.com/inquiry&RW0001866708/sample
The report provides top-level market analysis, information and insights into the Croatian cards and payments industry, including -
- Current and forecast values for each market in the Croatian cards and payments industry, including debit, credit and charge cards.
- Detailed insights into payment instruments including credit transfers, direct debit, payment cards and cheques. It also, includes an overview of the country's key alternative payment instruments.
- E-commerce market analysis.
- Analysis of various market drivers and regulations governing the Croatian cards and payments industry.
- Detailed analysis of strategies adopted by banks and other institutions to market debit, credit and charge cards.
- Contactless technology has been gaining traction in Croatia and is being deployed both within POS terminals as well as ATMs. In March 2017 ESB launched an ATM that enables customers to withdraw cash by placing their contactless card on the unit's contactless card reader. The facility was launched in collaboration with Erste Group Card Processor and Mastercard and was developed by Printec Croatia and Asseco SEE. As of March 2017 the bank has deployed 132 contactless ATMs, and plans to activate the rest of its ATMs with contactless technology by December 2017.
- Alternative payments are slowly emerging in Croatia, with banks and payment service providers launching new solutions. The most recent is the launch of a contactless mobile wallet service called Wave2Pay in April 2015 by PBZ, Intesa Sanpaolo, and American Express. The solution allows users to store multiple card details, and they can choose any card to make contactless payments. Similarly, Paysafecard launched its online prepaid payment solution in May 2014.
- To reduce overall operating costs, banks in Croatia are shifting their focus to low-cost channels such as online banking. For instance, Splitska Banka launched its digital banking platform SB SmartNet in March 2016, allowing users to conduct standard banking transactions through desktop PCs and mobile phones. In addition to regular banking services, the platform provides users with a visual analysis of their income and expenditure through graphs and charts. The platform also provides a check on their household expenses, alerts on unplanned expenses, and reminders about the payment due dates of credit card invoices.
Table of Contents
1.1. Market overview
1.2. Key facts
1.3. Top five industry events
2. PAYMENT INSTRUMENTS
2.1. Current payment environment
3. E-COMMERCE AND ALTERNATIVE PYMENTS
3.1. E-commerce market analysis
3.2. Alternative payment solutions
4. REGULATIONS IN THE CARDS AND PAYMENTS INDUSTRY
4.1. Regulatory framework
4.1.1. SEPA implementation
4.1.2. Interchange fee regulation
4.2. Anti-money laundering
4.3. Foreign direct investment regulation
5. ANALYSIS OF CARDS AND PAYMENTS INDUSTRY DRIVERS
6. PAYMENT CARDS
7. DEBIT CARDS
7.1. Debit card market analysis
7.2. Competition in the debit card market
7.3. Debit card comparison
8. PAY-LATER CARDS
8.1. Pay-later card market analysis
8.2. Competition in the pay-later card market
8.3. Pay-later card comparison
9. PREPAID CARDS
10.1. Abbreviations and acronyms
10.2. Supplementary data
10.6. Further reading
Place Direct Purchase order For Complete report @ www.reportsweb.com/buy&RW0001866708/buy/2750
ReportsWeb is a one stop shop of market research reports and solutions to various companies across the globe. We help our clients in their decision support system by helping them choose most relevant and cost effective research reports and solutions from various publishers.
Phone : +1-646-491-9876
E-Mail : email@example.com
This release was published on openPR.
Permanent link to this press release:
Please set a link in the press area of your homepage to this press release on openPR. openPR disclaims liability for any content contained in this release.
You can edit or delete your press release Cards and Payments Industry in Croatia-Emerging Trends and Opportunities to 2020- Privredna banka Zagreb, Banka, Erste & Steiermärkische Bank, Hrvatska poštanska banka, OTP Banka, Raiffeisen Bank, Splitska Banka here
News-ID: 1613494 • Views: 459
More Releases from ReportsWeb
Identity-as-a-Service Market Detail Analysis focusing on Key Players like Exosta …
Global Identity-as-a-Service Market Growth Status and Outlook 2019-2024 This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares and growth opportunities of Identity-as-a-Service market by product type, application, key companies and key regions. Identity-as-a-service (IDaaS) is a cloud or SaaS (software-as-a-service)-based application delivery model, which helps enterprises connect and access identity management services from the cloud. It refers to identity and access management services that are offered on a subscription basis. Get Sample Copy Of
Taxi APP Market Growth Set to Surge Significantly during 2019 – 2024 | Appypie …
Global Taxi APP Market Growth Status and Outlook 2019-2024 Taxi APP is a smart phone application, passengers can easily release taxi information through the phone, and immediately communicate with the driver who takes the order, greatly improving the efficiency of taxi. This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares and growth opportunities of Taxi APP market by product type, application, key companies and key regions. Get Sample Copy Of this report: https://www.reportsweb.com/inquiry&RW00012805069/sample Companies Profiled
Shared Web Hosting Service Market Emerging Trends, Demand, Future Scenario and G …
Global Shared Web Hosting Service Market Growth Status and Outlook 2019-2024 Shared web hosting service refers to a web hosting service where many websites reside on one web server connected to the Internet. This is generally the most economical option for hosting, as the overall cost of server maintenance is amortized over many customers. Shared web hosting means exactly what it says – you share a server with other users who are
Online Freight Platform Market Technological Advancement, Growth Prospects, Futu …
Global Online Freight Platform Market Growth 2019-2024 This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Online Freight Platform market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions and countries. The online freight exchange platform combines freight forwarders with transporters for reliable freight and truck exchange. Online freight platforms are becoming a long-awaited solution to the difficulties that small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) often face in international shipping.
More Releases for Croatia
PREMIERE OF LOZOVA MACHINERY IN CROATIA AND CZECH REPUBLIC
Within the Green Tour LOZOVA MACHINERY expands the geography of presence and international trade. On April, 6-8 LOZOVA MACHINERY will demonstrate the range of Ukrainian highly productive tillage implements at the exhibition of the innovations in the agriculture Bjelovar Fair (Bjelovar, Croatia), and on April, 8-12 it will conquer the farmers of the Czech Republic at the exhibition TECHAGRO (Brno). LOZOVA MACHINERY will demonstrate energy efficient, innovative
Croatia Midstream Oil and Gas Industry Outlook to 2022
"The Report Croatia Midstream Oil and Gas Industry Outlook to 2022 - Market Forecasts for Liquefied Natural Gas (LNG), Oil Storage, Pipelines, Underground Gas Storage and Gas Processing provides information on pricing, market analysis, shares, forecast, and company profiles for key industry participants. - MarketResearchReports.biz" About Croatia Midstream Oil and Gas Industry Market "Croatia Midstream Oil and Gas Industry Outlook to 2022 - Market Forecasts for Liquefied Natural Gas (LNG),
Life Insurance in Croatia, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2020
"The Report Life Insurance in Croatia, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2020 provides information on pricing, market analysis, shares, forecast, and company profiles for key industry participants. - MarketResearchReports.biz" Synopsis Timetrics 'Life Insurance in Croatia, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2020' report provides detailed analysis of the market trends, drivers and challenges in the Croatian life insurance segment. It provides key performance indicators such as written premium, incurred loss, loss ratio, commissions
Infrastructure Construction In Croatia To 2020: Market Forecast
Timetrics 'Infrastructure Construction in Croatia to 2020: Market Forecast' contains detailed historic and forecast market value data for the infrastructure construction industry, including a breakdown of the data by construction activity (new construction, repair and maintenance, refurbishment and demolition). The databook provides historical and forecast valuations of the industry using the construction output and value-add methods. Summary This report is the result of Timetrics extensive market research covering the infrastructure construction industry
Packaged Food in Croatia
Packaged food has never been much influenced by the economy given its essential nature. But, just as consumers have been reluctant to sharply reduce their purchases of packaged food during the hardest economic times, they are inert in increasing their consumption now that disposable income is rising. Consumer habits are hard to change when it comes to food, because food is a basic household necessity. Euromonitor International’s Packaged Food in Croatia
New from Croatia yacht charter Magnum Nautica: The Dalla Pieta
Magnum Nautica, the Croatia yacht charter company released today the news that, as of this year, the Dalla Pieta 72' HT - Anigota will become available for private yacht charter in Croatia through Central Booking at Magnum Nautica yacht charters. Although there is a lot of competition, the yacht owner has recognized the quality, brand and name of yacht charter Croatia Magnum Nautica, and has made the decision to entrust