|02-25-2019 05:31 AM CET - Arts & Culture||
Caribbean Markets Source, Infrastructure and Attractions By MSC Cruises, Hyatt, American Airlines, Sandals, AMResorts, Kempinski, Wynn, Delta Airlines, United Airlines, Air Canada, Four Seasons
Press release from: Orbis Research
The Caribbean is one of the fastest growing destinations in the world. The rapid rise in tourism flows has brought a number of benefits including jobs and incomes. However, given that the nations of the region are among the most tourist dependent countries in the world, there are a number of issues which need to be addressed if growth is to be sustained. From creating unique and diverse tourism offerings, to fostering regional collaboration and investing in infrastructural projects, this report sheds light onto how Caribbean nations can leverage their strengths and capitalize on new trends to ensure the future success of the sector and economic prosperity.
GlobalData’s Destination Market Insight provides in-depth analysis of a tourist destination, in this case for the Caribbean region. The countries included in this report are the Dominican Republic, Cuba, Puerto Rico, Jamaica, the Bahamas, Barbados, Haiti, Guadeloupe, Trinidad and Tobago, St. Lucia, Antigua & Barbuda, Grenada, St Kitts & Nevis, and Dominica.
The report uses regional and country focused analysis to explore inbound tourist markets, infrastructure and attractions, as well as risks and opportunities. The report provides clear insight into current and future tourism developments in the region.
Get Sample Copy of this Report@ www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/request-sample/2751270
This report is part of GlobalData's Destination Market Insights Series. These reports provide an in-depth analysis of a tourist destination and its key source markets, as well as an assessment of the trends and issues in the covered destniantion market, in this case the Caribbean.
• MSC Cruises
• American Airlines
• Delta Airlines
• United Airlines
• Air Canada
• Four Seasons
- The Dominican Republic, Cuba and Puerto Rico are the leading tourist destinations in the region in terms of international arrivals.
- The travel & tourism industry accounted for 15.2% of the region’s total GDP in 2017, with some island nations of the Caribbean among the most dependent on the industry globally. For example, the total contribution to GDP from travel and tourism in the Bahamas was 47.8% in 2017.
- The countries of the region should focus on improving air connectivity, promote regional collaboration, differentiate their tourism offerings and capitalize on niche tourism segments such as wellness, wedding tourism, and food tourism.
Make an Inquiry before Buying@ www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/enquiry-before-buying/2751270
Reasons to buy:
- Obtain a clear and detailed insight into new developments in a fast growing tourist destination.
- Use data and analysis to explore future trends related to international arrivals, airlines, niche tourism, and hotel developments.
- Gain a strong understanding of the opportunities in the market, as well as the risks, to support better business decisions.
Key Points from TOC:
The Countries of the Caribbean
The Caribbean in 2018
New International Flights
Types of Tourism
Health and Wellness
Adventure and Eco-tourism
Country Focus: Cuba
Country Focus: Dominican Republic
Country Focus: Jamaica
Regional Risk & SWOT Analysis
Get More Information about this Report@ www.orbisresearch.com/reports/index/destination-market-in...
Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the globe. We specialize in delivering customized reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialization. This helps our clients to map their needs and we produce the perfect required market research study for our clients.
Senior Manager – Client Engagements
4144N Central Expressway,
Suite 600, Dallas,
Texas - 75204, U.S.A.
Phone No.: +1 (214) 884-6817; +912064101019
Email id: email@example.com
This release was published on openPR.
News-ID: 1612272 • Views: 826More releases