|02-14-2019 11:39 AM CET - Advertising, Media Consulting, Marketing Research||
In Vitro Lung Model Market Grow By Leading Industry Players Epithelix, MatTek Corporation, Lonza, ATCC, In Sphero, Emulate, AlveoliX, Oncotheis, Insphero, TissUse, Mimetas and CN Bio Innovations
Press release from: ReportsandReports
ReportsnReports always aims at offering their clients an in-depth analysis and the best research material of the various market. This new report on the global In Vitro Lung Model Market is committed fulfilling the requirements of the clients by giving them thorough insights into the market. An exclusive data offered in this report is collected by research and industry experts team.
Get Free Sample Copy of “In Vitro Lung Model Market” at www.reportsnreports.com/contacts/requestsample.aspx?name=... .
The lung in vitro models market is expected to reach USD 427.4 million by 2023 from an estimated USD 190.5 million in 2018, at a CAGR of 17.5%. Focus on developing alternatives for animal testing models, advancements in 3D cell culture technology, and the development of new 3D in vitro models are factors driving the growth of this market.
Top Key Players in the “In Vitro Lung Model Market” include are
• Epithelix (Switzerland)
• MatTek Corporation (US)
• Lonza (Switzerland)
• ATCC (US)
• In Sphero (Switzerland)
• Emulate (US)
• AlveoliX (Switzerland)
• Oncotheis (Switzerland)
• Insphero (Switzerland)
• TissUse (Switzerland)
• Mimetas (Netherlands)
• CN Bio Innovations (UK)
A Discount can be asked before order a copy of In Vitro Lung Model Market report at www.reportsnreports.com/contacts/discount.aspx?name=1474713 .
The lung in vitro models market is segmented into 2D cell models and 3D cell models. 3D cell models are further segmented into in-house 3D models and commercialized 3D models (ready-to-use). The 3D cell models segment is projected to grow at the fastest rate during the forecast period owing to the rising need for efficient lung in vitro models that mimic in vivo physiology
Based on application, the market is segmented applications of 2D models and 3D models. Applications of 2D models include drug discovery and toxicology, 3D model development, and basic research and the applications of 3D models include drug discovery and toxicology, physiological research, and stem cell research & regenerative medicine.
The APAC region is expected to register the highest CAGR during the forecast period. A growing economy, increasing healthcare investments which lead to increased research activities and in drug discovery, improving public health awareness of lung diseases, and increased funding for lung research are key market drivers in Asia Pacific.
The Study Objectives of this report are:
• To forecast the size of in vitro lung model industry segments with respect to the four main regions, namely, North America, Europe, Asia Pacific (APAC), and the Rest of the World (RoW)
• To define, describe, and forecast the lung in vitro models by type, application, and region
• To analyze market opportunities for stakeholders and details of the competitive landscape for market leaders
• To profile key players and comprehensively analyze their core competencies in terms of key market developments, product portfolios, and financials
• To track and analyze competitive developments such as acquisitions; product developments; partnerships, agreements, and collaborations; and expansions in the laboratory automation market
Access Complete report on In Vitro Lung Model Market spread across 100 Pages, profiling 09 companies and supported with tables and figures. Buy Research at www.reportsnreports.com/purchase.aspx?name=1474713 .
Target Audience for In Vitro Lung Model Market:
• Pharmaceutical industries
• Biotechnology companies that are into tissue engineering and development of 3D in vitro models
• Academic and government research institutes
• Venture capitalists and investors
• Contract research organizations (CROs)
Reason to buy this report:
• Market Penetration: Comprehensive information about the product portfolios offered by key players in the global lung in vitro models industry. The report analyzes the global lung in vitro models market by equipment and software, application, end user, and region
• Product and Service Innovation: Detailed insights on upcoming trends and new product and service launches in the global lung in vitro models market
• Market Development: Comprehensive information about the lucrative emerging markets by type, application, and region
• Market Diversification: Exhaustive information about new products, growing geographies, recent developments, and investments in the global lung in vitro models market
• Competitive Assessment: In-depth assessment of market shares, growth strategies, products in the pipeline of leading players in the global markets
List of Tables
1 Lung In Vitro Models Market, By Type, 2016–2023 (USD Million)
2 In Vitro Lung Model Market, By Region, 2016–2023 (USD Million)
3 2D Lung In Vitro Models Market, By Region, 2016–2023 (USD Million)
4 3D Market, By Type, 2016–2023 (USD Million)
5 3D Lung In Vitro Models Market, By Region, 2016–2023 (USD Million)
6 Commercialized 3D Lung In Vitro Models Market, By Application, 2016–2023 (USD Million)
7 Commercialized 3D In Vitro Lung Model Market, By Region, 2016–2023 (USD Million)
8 In-House 3D Lung In Vitro Models Market, By Application, 2016–2023 (USD Million)
9 In-House 3D Lung In Vitro Models Market, By Region, 2016–2023 (USD Million)
10 2D In Vitro Lung Model Market, By Application, 2016–2023 (USD Million)
ReportsnReports.com is your single source for all market research needs. Our database includes 500,000+ market research reports from over 95 leading global publishers & in-depth market research studies of over 5000 micro markets.
firstname.lastname@example.org / Call +1 888 391 5441
Tower B5, Office 101,
Magarpatta City SEZ,
This release was published on openPR.
News-ID: 1588238 • Views: 280More releases