|02-14-2019 10:01 AM CET - Logistics & Transport||
Refrigerated Sea Transport Containers Market Outlook to 2020 Led by Evergreen Marine, Hanjin Shipping, Hapag Lloyd, ZIM Integrated Shipping Services, K-Line, NYK Line, Kling, China Shipping Containers Line and CMS CGM
Press release from: The Insight Partners
Refrigerated Sea Transport Containers Market report points at all the recent developments, product launches, joint ventures, merges and accusations by the several key players and brands that are driving the market whose company profiles are included in the report. Global Refrigerated Sea Transport Containers market 2019-2020 research report is a proven source of information which offers a telescopic view of the current market trends, situations, opportunities and status.
Refrigerated Sea Transport Containerization deals with import and export of fresh foods, meat, flowers, pharmaceuticals, etc., between different regions across the globe. The growing demand for these commodities have set new dimension to the refrigerated transportation industry. As Sea transport being one of the economical and convenient mode of trade between nations and have been followed since decades, Refrigerated Sea Transport Containers is expected to grow in terms of container volumes through the forecast period.
Get Sample PDF Copy @ bit.ly/2TOtwtt
Some of the key companies covered in the report include CMS CGM S.A., Hapag Llyod, K-Line, NYK Line, China Shipping Containers Line Co. Ltd, Kling Corporation, ZIM Integrated Shipping Services Ltd., Hanjin Shipping Co., Ltd and others.
The overall market volume is expected to grow from 2.35 MTEU in 2014 to 3.46 M TEU in 2020 with a CAGR of 6.7%. Some of the key drivers of the market will include rapid change in food and beverage consumption pattern and preferences, rise in demand for cost effective and efficient transportation mode, Advances in refrigeration technology and insulated container construction which are steadily improving the delivered quality of chilled and frozen food produce, Increasing prosperity in many regions of the world which is driving demand for higher-value chilled fruit and vegetables and others.
The global refrigerated sea transport containers market is segmented by types of reefers such as containerized reefers and specialized reefers, further the market is classified by segments of commodities such as Pharmaceuticals, Sea Food, Fresh Produce, Meat and Others. The global refrigerated sea transport containers market has been analyzed across different regions which include North America, Europe, APAC, Middle East & Africa and South America.
Some major points covered in this Refrigerated Sea Transport Containers Market report:
1. An overall outlook of the market that helps in picking up the essential data about the market.
2. The market has been segmented on the basis of the product types, applications, end-users, as well as the industry verticals, in light of numerous factors. Considering the market segmentation, further analysis has been carried out in an effective manner. For better understanding and an in-depth analysis of the market, the key segments have further been partitioned into sub-segments.
3. In the next portion, factors responsible for the growth of the market have been included. This information has been collected from the primary and secondary sources and has been approved by the industry specialists. It helps in understanding the key market segments and their future trends.
4. The report also includes the study of the latest developments and the profiles of key industry players.
5. The Refrigerated Sea Transport Containers market research report also presents an eight-year forecast on the basis of how the market is predicted to grow.
The Asia Pacific is one of the prominent region in Refrigerated Sea Transport Containers market which is contributing highest revenue globally due to high population growth. Raise in the standard of living, disposable income, and business activity is anticipated to grow the demand of air transportation and which would further develop economy of countries and would contribute towards the growth of aircrafts. China, Japan, and India are the most populated countries in APAC region.
If You want to Purchase the Report Directly: bit.ly/2TKgvkA
The Insight Partners is a one stop industry research provider of actionable intelligence. We help our clients in getting solutions to their research requirements through our syndicated and consulting research services.
We are committed to providing highest quality research and consulting services to our customers. We help our clients understand key market trends, identify opportunities, and make informed decisions by providing market research solutions at an affordable cost.
The Insight partners,
This release was published on openPR.
News-ID: 1587777 • Views: 610More releases