|02-11-2019 07:22 PM CET - Health & Medicine||
World Patient Handling Equipment Market: Huge Growth Opportunities | Industry Trends | Market Analysis & Global Forecast to 2023
Press release from: Allied Market Research
Patient handling equipment assists to move, transfer, or support a person or body part conveniently in medical facilities. It ensures the safety of caregivers and doctors while handling patients. The enhancement in quality of care and maintaining personal hygiene of patients is possible with the help of patient handling equipment. It also increases the productivity of caregivers, reduces the possibility of patient injuries, and is cost effective than retrofitting.
Get the Sample Report: www.alliedmarketresearch.com/request-toc-and-sample/1047?...
The rising aging population, government policies, and rising incidences of diseases are key factors driving the growth of the world patient handling equipment market.
However, the scarcity of skilled professionals and challenges to bariatric care patients are factors restraining the growth of the market. On the other hand, technological advancements and private institutional nursing create opportunities for growth in the market.
The world patient handling equipment market is segmented based on product, type of care, accessories, end users, and geography. The products covered in the report include the wheelchair, scooter, beds, bathroom safety, mechanical, and ambulatory. The types of care included in the report are bariatric, fall, critical, and wound. The accessories discussed in the report are lifting and transfer. The end users covered in the report are home care, hospitals, elderly care homes, and others. The market is divided geographically into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Latin America, the Middle East and Africa (LAMEA).
For Purchase Inquiry: www.alliedmarketresearch.com/purchase-enquiry/1047?utm_so...
The prominent manufacturers operating in the market are Stryker Corporation, Hill-Rom Holdings Inc., Invacare Corporation, Prism Medical, Guldmann Inc., Getinge Group, Linet Spol. S.R.O., Stiegelmeyer & Co. GmBH, and Joerns Healthcare. They have adopted various strategies, such as new product launches, mergers & acquisitions, expansions, partnerships, joint ventures, and others to strengthen their position in the market.
KEY BENEFITS FOR STAKEHOLDERS:
• The report offers a detailed analysis of key driving and restraining factors of the world patient handling equipment market.
• An exhaustive analysis of key strategies adopted by leading manufacturers helps in understanding a competitive scenario.
• This report offers an in-depth quantitative analysis of the current market and estimations through 2015 and 2020, which assists in identifying the prevailing market opportunities.
• The report provides an extensive analysis of current and future market status of the world patient handling equipment market.
• A comprehensive analysis has been done in this report by constructing market estimations for the key market segments between 2015 and 2020.
• An extensive analysis of current research and clinical developments with in the world patient handling equipment market is provided with key market dynamic factors that help in understanding the behavior of the market.
• The world patient handling equipment market is segmented into North America, Asia-Pacific, Europe, and Latin America, the Middle East and Africa (LAMEA).
KEY MARKET SEGMENTS:
• Bathroom Safety
Type of Care
• Elderly Care Homes
• North America
• Latin America, Middle East and Africa (LAMEA)
Allied Market Research (AMR) is a full-service market research and business consulting wing of Allied Analytics LLP based in Portland, Oregon. Allied Market Research provides global enterprises as well as medium and small businesses with unmatched quality of "Market Research Reports" and "Business Intelligence Solutions.” AMR has a targeted view to provide business insights and consulting to assist its clients to make strategic business decisions and achieve sustainable growth in their respective market domain.
We are in professional corporate relations with various companies and this helps us in digging out market data that helps us generate accurate research data tables and confirms utmost accuracy in our market forecasting. Each and every data presented in the reports published by us is extracted through primary interviews with top officials from leading companies of domain concerned. Our secondary data procurement methodology includes deep online and offline research and discussion with knowledgeable professionals and analysts in the industry.
5933 NE Win Sivers Drive
#205, Portland, OR 97220
USA/Canada (Toll Free):
+1-800-792-5285, +1-503-894-6022, +1-503-446-1141
Hong Kong: +852-301-84916
India (Pune): +91-20-66346060
This release was published on openPR.
News-ID: 1578185 • Views: 167More releases