|02-11-2019 07:00 PM CET - Health & Medicine||
Intraoperative Imaging Market major players such as Medtronic plc, Neurologica Corporation (Samsung), Royal Phillips, Siemens AG, IMRIS Inc. and Brainlab AG.
Press release from: Allied Market Research
An intraoperative imaging system is an innovative optical imaging technology that is used in surgical operations. This imaging system has allowed the surgeons to accurately visualize a patient’s anatomy during surgical procedures. The intraoperative imaging technique makes use of a display system and specialized cameras that provides an in-depth image of the surgical area. The system was originally designed for the treatment of brain tumors but its area of application has diversified since its inception.
Get the Sample Report: www.alliedmarketresearch.com/request-toc-and-sample/1031?...
Intraoperative imaging requires a hybrid operating room which is equipped with 3D sensors and CT and MRI scanners. Its application during surgeries of complicated areas such as brain and sinuses will drive the market for intraoperative imaging systems market.
The intraoperative imaging systems market is continuously growing due to its specified application in complicated surgeries. Moreover, its acceptance in various medical fields, high accuracy, and technological advancements are the main drivers that propel the growth of the intraoperative imaging systems market. However, the requirement of advanced operating rooms barring any metal objects for use of the equipment is a mandate. This is mainly done to avoid the interference of the metal objects with the magnetic field of the intraoperative imaging systems.
The report segments the intraoperative imaging systems market on the basis of type and geography. On the basis of type, the market is segmented into intraoperative computed tomography (CT), intraoperative ultrasound and intraoperative magnetic resonance imaging (MRI). According to geography, the market is classified into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
Purchase Inquiry: www.alliedmarketresearch.com/purchase-enquiry/1031?utm_so...
The market has witnessed many advancements in these devices such as the development of portable intraoperative devices and its acceptance in the market will propel the market growth. Furthermore, the collaboration of Imris Inc. and Siemens AG in October 2013 for the development and marketing of new intraoperative imaging CT scanner that has the capability to produce high-resolution images and minimize the radiation exposure.
The report will also study the comprehensive competitive analysis and profiles of major market players such as Medtronic plc, Neurologica Corporation (Samsung), Royal Phillips, Siemens AG, IMRIS Inc., and Brainlab AG.
KEY BENEFITS FOR STAKEHOLDERS:
• This report provides an extensive analysis of the current and emerging market trends and dynamics in the world Intraoperative imaging systems market.
• This study evaluates a competitive landscape and value chain which has been taken into account for understanding the competitive environment across the geographies.
• This report entails the detailed quantitative analysis of the current market and estimations through 2014-2022, which assists in identifying the prevailing market opportunities.
• Comprehensive analysis of factors that drive and restrict the growth of the Intraoperative imaging systems market is provided.
• An in-depth analysis of current research and clinical developments within the Intraoperative imaging systems market is provided with key market dynamic factors that help in understanding the behavior of the market.
• Key market players within the market are profiled in this report and their strategies are analyzed thoroughly, which helps in understanding the competitive outlook of world Intraoperative imaging systems market.
INTRAOPERATIVE IMAGING MARKET SEGMENTS:
- Intraoperative Ultrasound
- Intraoperative CT
- Intraoperative MRI
- North America
- South Africa
Allied Market Research (AMR) is a full-service market research and business consulting wing of Allied Analytics LLP based in Portland, Oregon. Allied Market Research provides global enterprises as well as medium and small businesses with unmatched quality of "Market Research Reports" and "Business Intelligence Solutions.” AMR has a targeted view to provide business insights and consulting to assist its clients to make strategic business decisions and achieve sustainable growth in their respective market domain.
We are in professional corporate relations with various companies and this helps us in digging out market data that helps us generate accurate research data tables and confirms utmost accuracy in our market forecasting. Each and every data presented in the reports published by us is extracted through primary interviews with top officials from leading companies of domain concerned. Our secondary data procurement methodology includes deep online and offline research and discussion with knowledgeable professionals and analysts in the industry.
5933 NE Win Sivers Drive
#205, Portland, OR 97220
USA/Canada (Toll Free):
+1-800-792-5285, +1-503-894-6022, +1-503-446-1141
Hong Kong: +852-301-84916
India (Pune): +91-20-66346060
This release was published on openPR.
News-ID: 1578152 • Views: 967More releases