|02-11-2019 02:29 PM CET - Advertising, Media Consulting, Marketing Research||
Global Structural Heart Devices Market is Growing Tremendously with Top Key Players: Medtronic, Boston Scientific, Abbott, Edwards Lifesciences, W. L. Gore & Associates, LivaNova, Endologix, Inc., TTK HEALTHCARE LIMITED, CryoLife, Inc., And Others...
Press release from: Data Bridge Market Research
The historical and forecast mandates for North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America, the Middle East and Africa have been circumscribed in the regional market segmentation. The Global Structural Heart Devices report provides an extensive analysis of the Global Structural Heart Devices Market by types, applications, players and regions.
We've taken up their company profiles to truly understand these key players and brands. The 2019-2026 production, consumption, revenue, gross margin, cost, gross, market share, CAGR, and market influencing factors of the Structural Heart Devices Market in the global level have been laid down in this report.
This report contains all company profiles for top players and brands and includes a breakdown of market definition, classifications and market trends. The Global Structural Heart Devices Market drivers and restrictions have been derived from a well-known SWOT analysis method
The Global Structural Heart Devices Market is expected to rise from its initial estimated value of USD 8.97 billion in 2018 to an estimated value of USD 19.08 billion by 2026 registering a CAGR of 9.9% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. This rise in the market can be attributed to the rising occurrence of structural heart diseases and technological developments in the industry.
Get FREE Sample Report @ databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=globa...
Key Market Competitors: Global Structural Heart Devices Market
Few of the major market competitors currently working in the structural heart devices market are:
• Micro Interventional Devices, Inc.,
• Braile Biomédica,
• Lepu Medical,
• TTK HealthCare,
• Edwards Lifesciences Corporation,
• Boston Scientific Corporation,
• CryoLife Inc.,
• LivaNova PLC,
• Cook Group,
• Endologix Inc.,
• W. L. Gore & Associates, Inc.,
• Medical Technology Est.,
• JenaValve Technology, Inc.,
• Integer Holdings Corporation,
• Comed B.V.,
• Cardiac Dimensions Pty. Ltd.
• Rising focus on R&D activities has increased the demand for these devices in the market
• Increasing demand among the geriatric population for long lasting and quick procedures will act as a major market driver
• Higher risk and cost of treatment procedures is acting as a major restraint for the market
• Stringent government regulations are also hampering the market growth
Market Definition: Global Structural Heart Devices Market
Structural heart disease is an extensive type of percutaneous treatment for the patients suffering from both congenital heart disease and acquired heart disease which involves structural and functional abnormalities of proximal great vessels, heart valves and cardiac chambers. These conditions can be present since birth, but may also occur later in life, due to wear and tear from infection.
Key Developments in the Market:
• In November, 2018, Boston Scientific Corporation announced the recommended offer of acquisition of BTG plc, in order to expand the peripheral interventions portfolio with minimal invasive treatments for vascular conditions and cancers.
• In December, 2017, Edwards Lifesciences Corporation acquired Harpoon Medical Inc., for expanding its offerings with the use of mitral valve repair technology that is used to reduce the time needed for mitral valve surgery.
The global structural heart devices market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of structural heart devices market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Get Instant Discount @ databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=...
Segmentation: Global Structural Heart Devices Market
By Product (Heart Valve Devices, Transcatheter Heart Valves, Surgical Heart Valves Occluders & Delivery Systems Annuloplasty Rings, Accessories, Other),
Procedure (Replacement Procedures, Repair Procedures),
Age Group (Pediatric, Adults),
Indication (Atrial Septal Defect, Ventricular Septal Defect, Patent Foramen Ovale, Aortic Valve Stenosis, Others),
End-User (Hospitals, Ambulatory & surgical centers),
Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa)
• Demand Side: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others.
• Supply Side: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, and Regulatory Affairs Managers among others.
Reasons to Purchase this Report:
• Current and future of global structural heart devices market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
• The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
• Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
• The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
• All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
• All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)
Read full Report @ databridgemarketresearch.com/reports/global-structural-he...
Note: If You Have Any Special Requirements, Please Let Us Know and We Will Offer You the Report as You Want.
Customization of the Report: This report can be customized to meet the client’s requirements. Please connect with us (email@example.com), we will ensure that you get a report that suits your needs.
About Data Bridge Market Research:
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data bridge is an aftermath of sheer wisdom and experience which was formulated and framed in the year 2015 in Pune. We ponder into the heterogeneous markets in accord with our client’s needs and scoop out the best possible solutions and detailed information about the market trends. Data Bridge delve into the markets across Asia, North America, South America, Africa to name few.
Data Bridge adepts in creating satisfied clients who reckon upon our services and rely on our hard work with certitude. We are content with our glorious 99.9 % client satisfying rate.
Data Bridge Market Research
This release was published on openPR.
News-ID: 1577475 • Views: 337More releases