|02-11-2019 02:24 PM CET - Health & Medicine||
Norfloxacin Market to Perceive Substantial Growth During 2017- 2023
Press release from: Allied Market Research
Norfloxacin is a synthetic broad spectrum antibiotic, which acts against most gram-negative and gram-positive bacteria. This antibiotic is mainly used to treat urinary tract infections by inhibiting bacterial cell division.
The major factors that contribute to the growth of the norfloxacin market include the high prevalence of urinary tract infections (UTI), chronic diseases, and rise in geriatric population contributing to a large patient pool. Moreover, large number of clinical trials and innovative R&D approaches to develop advanced antibiotics drive the market growth. However, development of drug-resistant strains and side effects associated with the use of antibiotic restrain the market growth. The development of prospect molecules and novel combination therapies by R&D processes, which are used to treat antibiotic-resistant microbial infections further provides various opportunities for market growth.
Send Enquiry on this report @ www.alliedmarketresearch.com/purchase-enquiry/4050
Norfloxacin market is segmented on the basis of brand names, application, and region. Based on brand names, norfloxacin is divided as Chibroxin, Noroxin, and others. On the basis of application, the market is classified into uncomplicated urinary tract infections, complicated urinary tract infections, uncomplicated urethral and cervical gonorrhea, prostatitis, and others, which include pyelonephritis, Salmonella enteric fever, Salmonella gastroenteritis, and shigellosis. By geography, the market is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
The key players operating in this market include Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Merck KGaA, Eli. Lilly & Co., Bristol-Myers Squibb Company, GlaxoSmithKline plc, AbZ-Pharma GmbH, F. Hoffmann-La Roche AG, Shandong Xinhua Pharmaceutical, Kyorin Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd., and Lancer Health Care Pvt. Ltd.
• The study provides an in-depth analysis of the market with current trends and future estimations to elucidate the imminent investment pockets.
• The report provides information about the current and upcoming trends in the market from 2016 to 2023, which helps to determine the prevailing opportunities.
• Comprehensive analysis of factors that drive and restrict the growth of the market is provided.
• Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenario, rise in opportunities, and identification of key companies that can influence this market on a global and regional scale are provided.
• Key market players within the market are profiled in this report and their strategies are analyzed thoroughly, which help understand the competitive outlook of the global market.
Norfloxacin Market Key Segments:
By Brand Names
• Uncomplicated Urinary Tract Infections
• Complicated Urinary Tract Infections
• Uncomplicated Urethral and Cervical Gonorrhea
For More Info Visit @ www.alliedmarketresearch.com/request-toc-and-sample/4050
Allied Market Research, a market research and advisory company of Allied Analytics LLP, provides business insights and market research reports to large as well as small & medium enterprises. The company assists its clients to strategize business policies and achieve sustainable growth in their respective market domain.
Allied Market Research provides one stop solution from the beginning of data collection to investment advice. The analysts at Allied Market Research dig out factors that help clients to understand the significance and impact of market dynamics. The company amplies client’s insight on the factors, such as strategies, future estimations, growth or fall forecasting, opportunity analysis, and consumer surveys among others. As follows, the company offers consistent business intelligent support to aid the clients to turn into prominent business firm.
5933 NE Win Sivers Drive
#205, Portland, OR 97220
Toll Free (USA/Canada):
+1-800-792-5285, +1-503-894-6022, +1-503-446-1141
Hong Kong: +852-301-84916
India (Pune): +91-20-66346060
This release was published on openPR.
News-ID: 1577452 • Views: 131More releases