"Water & Chemistry" - The first main topic at the 3rd European Chemistry Partnering on February 26th in Frankfurt
- Sponsor Isle Group guides through the program
January 29, 2019, Frankfurt am Main, Germany
On 26 February 2019 the 3rd European Chemistry Partnering (ECP) will take place in Frankfurt. For the first time at the ECP there will be interdisciplinary lectures, including "Water & Chemistry". The Isle Group, which specializes in the selection of innovative technologies and implementation consulting, will be presenting water-based innovations from six nations.
Water - the gold of the 21st century - is rapidly gaining importance in industrial production in the sense of sustainable development: water avoidance, new analytical methods, treatment of process- & wastewater and energy efficiency are topics in which experts from different disciplines are working on solutions.
The aim is to close water circuits, whether by removing pollutants from cooling water circuits and waste water or by separating salt loads and organic contaminants. If this is also possible with savings in energy demand, then the ECP is already there, because in the session "Water and Chemistry" selected companies from Isle will present their new and innovative technologies.
Daniel Frank, Industrial Water Consultant at Isle, is of the opinion that, without new technologies, industrial water treatment - regardless of whether it is cooling, process or waste water - will not be able to meet the challenges of the future. In the key areas of water and energy conservation in particular, ever stricter requirements must be met worldwide. "The ECP offers the ideal opportunity to bring start-ups and SMEs into contact with the industry in order to devote themselves to these future topics.
Holger Bengs, initiator of the European Chemistry Partnering, says: "I am very pleased that with Isle Group we have a strong partner at our side who brings his international network into the 3rd ECP and competently represents the topic of water & chemistry. Only if we handle water correctly will we all achieve the 17 sustainability goals of the United Nations: Water is a very interdisciplinary topic, in the sense of the European Chemistry Partnering, to network innovative people from different disciplines and industries.
Number of characters: 2,365
97 percent of all products contain at least one chemical process step - renewable raw materials, enzymes, industrial biotechnology, new processes, products from residual materials, digitization, etc. change the processes in chemical value creation, from purchasing logistics to production, marketing and sales.
Interdisciplinary exchange is gaining in importance. With the ECP, an international chemical community is growing that wants to create more innovations from the existing technologies at hand.
European Chemistry Partnering in a nutshell
The European Chemistry Partnering (ECP) is an event format that focuses on the discussion of innovations along the chemical value chain. It is aimed at decision-makers, innovation managers and investors in the chemical industry and its user industries, as well as industry-oriented stakeholders and qualified service providers and consultants. The ECP essentially consists of the elements Partnering, Pitches & Exhibition: the companies can present their innovations in short lectures (Pitches) and arrange appointments in advance (Partnering). The ECP took place for the first time on 16 February 2017 in Frankfurt, since then it has been offered twice a year.
about Isle Utilities
We are a global company known both for exploring the market for innovative water treatment technologies and for bringing the 'right people' together. Our vision is to be recognized as the leading catalyst in the chemical-based industry and its partners, bringing technology, end users and investors together. Our highly qualified scientific and practical staff are available to you as partners. We have been active in the wastewater industry since 2010 and can draw on a strong portfolio of success stories, particularly in advising municipalities and water associations. Isle Utilities is sponsoring the European Chemistry Partnering for the first time and represents the topic "Water & Chemistry".
Dr. Daniel Frank Phone +49 (0) 1590 5270285
Bornheimer Landwehr 46HH Mail. email@example.com
60385 Frankfurt Web. www.isleutilities.com
BCNP Consultants is a German consulting firm specializing in the biotech, chemical, nano-tech and pharmaceutical (BCNP) industries. Unique to BCNP are its scientific and technical expertise, distinctive networks and industry knowledge. The company offers strategy, communication and sales consulting in the business segments BCNP strategy, BCNP communications and BCNP connect. Special fields are market and technology analyses as well as innovation scouting. Since 2015, BCNP has published the annual Compass to www.chemistry-compass.eu Innovative Chemical Companies (Europe´s) to promote entrepreneurship in the chemical industry. Since 2017, the marketplace "European Chemistry Partnering" has been in existence to bring creative minds and decision-makers together on an international level.
Dr. Holger Bengs, CEO Phone +49 (0) 69 - 15 32 25 678
Varrentrappstrasse 40-42 Mail firstname.lastname@example.org
60486 Frankfurt Web. www.bcnp.com
This release was published on openPR.
Permanent link to this press release:
Please set a link in the press area of your homepage to this press release on openPR. openPR disclaims liability for any content contained in this release.
You can edit or delete your press release "Water & Chemistry" - The first main topic at the 3rd European Chemistry Partnering on February 26th in Frankfurt here
News-ID: 1576096 • Views: 375
More Releases from BCNP Consultants GmbH
In line with the 17 Sustainable Development Goals: digital 5th ECP with over 1,2 …
• More than 350 participants from 30 countries met for the digital 5th ECP (European Chemistry Partnering) • In more than 1,200 online partnering conversations as well as numerous flash sessions, the traditional spirit of the largest speed dating event of the European chemical industry came alive again. March 01, 2021, Frankfurt / Main, Germany Corona notwithstanding: The 5th ECP lives – and is probably even more important than ever. The digital three-day
First digital European Chemistry Partnering: 3rd ECP Summer Summit on September …
• 103 start-ups from 23 countries are already using the first online speed dating event in the chemical industry • More than 350 participants have already registered, and more than 300 online partnering conversations have been arranged - in 20-minute slots across all time zones • 43 nations from all continents represented: Participants from Japan, Canada, USA and Chile, from Africa Morocco and South Africa will join the event 7 September 2020, Frankfurt am Main The 3rd
Kunststoff-Institut Lüdenscheid (KIMW) to present innovation workshop at the 4t …
- KIMW will be present with 30 members of staff - High-tech plastics innovations in focus - ECP-Networking starts at the Get-Together on the evening before 22 January 2020, Frankfurt am Main The 4th European Chemistry Partnering on 27 February 2020 in Frankfurt am Main is attracting more and more participants from sub-sectors of the chemical industry. More than 1,000 experts and industry representatives will meet with innovative entrepreneurs and investors to exchange
"Energy & Chemistry": At the 3rd European Chemistry Partnering, Start-ups presen …
- 4 Start-ups from the energy sector present their innovations - Thematic cooperation with InnoEnergy - Second Focus Topic after "Water & Chemistry 11 February 2019, Frankfurt am Main On 26 February 2019 the 3rd European Chemistry Partnering will take place in Frankfurt. Under the heading "Energy and Chemistry", four Start-ups from the field of energy will present themselves in Pitches. The presentations will take place in cooperation with the theme sponsor InnoEnergy -