|02-07-2019 02:22 PM CET - Associations & Organizations||
Brexits Impact on Global Tech-Thematic Research Analysis by Amazon, Facebook, IBM, Oracle
Press release from: Orbis Research
Brexit - the term used to refer to the UK’s planned departure from the European Union (EU) - is one of the most important and controversial political stories of recent times. Technology companies worldwide need to reformulate their strategies and progress action plans in preparation for Brexit. The rejection by Members of Parliament (MPs) of British prime minister Theresa May’s Brexit deal has left the technology industry staring at a ‘No Deal’ scenario, with potentially severe impacts on the ability of tech companies to service contracts with customers and worries over falling investment and failing competitiveness because of the ongoing political and economic uncertainty.
Get Sample Copy of This Report at
The report highlights five key areas as challenges that must be overcome to mitigate the impact of Brexit on the tech sector, including: securing the continued free flow of data; ensuring continued access to talent; enabling the frictionless movement of tech products and services across borders; providing alignment on rules covering digital services; and retaining access to EU funding streams.
It lists out the major milestones in the journey towards Brexit, and provides an easy-to-follow parliamentary roadmap showing how the Brexit issue is likely to develop over the coming months.
- This report summarizes five Brexit scenarios and the corresponding outlook for six tech sectors: hardware, software, internet, TV, telecoms operators and space.
- It is based on interviews with specialists on key issues in each sector.
Reasons to buy
- This report evaluates a range of possible outcomes to Brexit, all of them largely dependent on political twists and turns.
- It identifies the winners and losers from Brexit from across the global tech sector.
- It includes analysis of how Brexit will impact six tech sectors (hardware, software and services, internet, TV broadcasters, telecoms operators and space companies) and assess the impact on people, politics, economics and business of likely Brexit scenarios.
Make an Inquiry before Buying@ www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/enquiry-before-buying/2663588
Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the globe. We specialize in delivering customized reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialization. This helps our clients to map their needs and we produce the perfect required market research study for our clients.
Senior Manager – Client Engagements
4144N Central Expressway,
Suite 600, Dallas,
Texas – 75204, U.S.A.
Phone No.: +1 (214) 884-6817; +9164101019
This release was published on openPR.
News-ID: 1569564 • Views: 389More releases