|01-22-2019 10:49 AM CET - Business, Economy, Finances, Banking & Insurance||
Lifeboat Market 2019 | Jiangsu Jiaoyan, DSB Engineering, Nishi-F, ACEBI, Balden Marine, Shigi, Norsafe, Qingdao Beihai Shipbuilding, Palfingermarine, Survival Systems, HLB
Press release from: Research for Markets
Lifeboat is one of the most important life-saving equipment onboard a ship, which is used at the time of extreme emergencies for abandoning a ship. Lifeboat is a smaller rigid vessel, secured onboard into davits so that it can be launched over the side of the ship with least time and mechanical assistance possible for an early escape of the crew from the ship.
Get Sample Copy of Report at www.researchformarkets.com/sample/global-lifeboat-market-...
Market Segment by Manufacturers, this report covers Jiangsu Jiaoyan, DSB Engineering, Nishi-F, ACEBI, Balden Marine, Shigi, Norsafe, Qingdao Beihai Shipbuilding, Palfingermarine, Survival Systems, HLB, Fassmer, Vanguard and Hatecke.
Market Segment by Regions, regional analysis covers
· North America (United States, Canada and Mexico)
· Europe (Germany, France, UK, Russia and Italy)
· Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, Korea, India and Southeast Asia)
· South America (Brazil, Argentina, Colombia etc.)
· Middle East and Africa (Saudi Arabia, UAE, Egypt, Nigeria and South Africa)
Market Segment by Type, covers
· Conventional Lifeboat
· Freefall Lifeboat
Market Segment by Applications, can be divided into
· Cruise Ship
· Cargo Ship
Browse Complete Report at www.researchformarkets.com/reports/global-lifeboat-market...
Scope of the Report:
· This report focuses on the Lifeboat in global market, especially in North America, Europe and Asia-Pacific, South America, Middle East and Africa. This report categorizes the market based on manufacturers, regions, type and application.
· The global average price of Lifeboat is in the decreasing trend, from 53 K USD/Unit in 2012 to 50 K USD/Unit in 2016. With the situation of global economy, prices will be in decreasing trend in the following five years.
· The classification of Lifeboat includes Freefall Lifeboats and Conventional Lifeboats, and the proportion of Conventional Lifeboats in 2016 is about 53%, and the proportion is in decreasing trend from 2012 to 2016. Lifeboat is widely used in Cruise Ship, Cargo Ship and Other.
· Europe region is the largest supplier of Lifeboat, with a production market share nearly 43% in 2016. China is the second largest supplier of Lifeboat, enjoying production market share nearly 21% in 2016.
· China is the largest consumption place, with a consumption market share nearly 26% in 2016. Following Korea, Korea is the second largest consumption place with the consumption market share of 23%.
· The worldwide market for Lifeboat is expected to grow at a CAGR of roughly 2.8% over the next five years, will reach 260 million US$ in 2023, from 220 million US$ in 2017
Place Direct Purchase Order of Lifeboat Market at www.researchformarkets.com/buy-now/global-lifeboat-market...
Note: If you have any special requirements, please let us know and we will offer you the report as you want.
Name: Research For Markets
Phone: +44 8000-4182-37
Research For Markets indulge in detailed and diligent research on different markets, trends and emerging opportunities in the successive direction to cater to your business needs. We have established the pillars of our flourishing institute on the grounds of Credibility and Reliability. RFM delve into the markets across Asia Pacific, North America, South America, Europe, Middle East And Africa.
Level 21, Dashwood House
69 Old Broad Street
London EC2M 1QS, United Kingdom
This release was published on openPR.
News-ID: 1520482 • Views: 178More releases