|01-21-2019 07:15 AM CET - Business, Economy, Finances, Banking & Insurance||
Major Progress| Diabetes and Associated Metabolic Conditions Drug Development Pipeline Review, 2018
Press release from: Diabetes and Associated Metabolic Conditions Drug Development Pipeline Review
Researchmoz added Most up-to-date research on "Diabetes and Associated Metabolic Conditions Drug Development Pipeline Review, 2018" to its huge collection of research reports.
Diabetes and Associated Metabolic Conditions Drug Development Pipeline Review, 2018
This report provides an overview of the pipeline landscape for diabetes and associated metabolic conditions. It provides comprehensive information on the therapeutics under development and key players involved in therapeutic development for type I diabetes, type II diabetes, hyperinsulinemia and hyperglycemia, and features dormant and discontinued products.
To Get Sample Copy of Report visit @ www.researchmoz.us/enquiry.php?type=S&repid=1850826
Diabetes refers to a group of metabolic diseases that result from defects in insulin secretion, insulin action or both of these. Type I diabetes is an autoimmune disease in which the pancreas stops producing insulin, a hormone that enables people to get energy from food. It occurs when the bodys immune system attacks and destroys the insulin-producing cells in the pancreas, called beta cells. There are 263 products in development for this indication.
Type 2 diabetes, however, results from a combination of resistance to insulin action and an inadequate compensatory insulin secretory response. Type 2 diabetes is more closely related to lifestyle choices such as diet and exercise habits than type I diabetes, with the majority of patients being overweight or obese. There are 574 products in development for this indication.
Hyperinsulinemia is a condition in which there are excess levels of insulin circulating in the blood relative to the level of glucose. Insulin resistance is the primary cause of hyperinsulinemia. There are 10 products in development for this indication.
Hyperglycemia is a condition that occurs when blood glucose levels get too high. Several factors can contribute to hyperglycemia, including food and physical activity choices, illness, non-diabetes medications, or not taking enough glucose-lowering medication. There are seven products in development for this indication.
Get Complete TOC With Tables and Figures @ www.researchmoz.us/diabetes-and-associated-metabolic-cond...
Molecular targets acted on by products in development for diabetes and associated metabolic conditions include the insulin receptor, glucagon-like peptide 1 (GLP-1) receptor, glucagon receptor and glucokinase. Companies operating in this pipeline space include Novo Nordisk, Eli Lilly and Zealand Pharma
- Which companies are the most active within each pipeline?
- Which pharmaceutical approaches are the most prominent at each stage of the pipeline and within each indication?
- To what extent do universities and institutions play a role within this pipeline, compared to pharmaceutical companies?
- What are the most important R&D milestones and data publications to have happened in this disease area?
Reasons to buy
- Understand the overall pipeline, with an at-a-glance overview of all products in therapeutic development for each indication
- Assess the products in development in granular detail, with an up-to-date overview of each individual pipeline program in each indication and a comprehensive picture of recent updates and milestones for each
- Analyze the companies, institutions and universities currently operating in the pipeline and the products being fielded by each of these
- Understand the composition of the pipeline in terms of molecule type, molecular target, mechanism of action and route of administration
Make An Enquiry @ www.researchmoz.us/enquiry.php?type=E&repid=1850826
ResearchMoz is the one stop online destination to find and buy market research reports & Industry Analysis. We fulfill all your research needs spanning across industry verticals with our huge collection of market research reports. We provide our services to all sizes of organizations and across all industry verticals and markets. Our Research Coordinators have in-depth knowledge of reports as well as publishers and will assist you in making an informed decision by giving you unbiased and deep insights on which reports will satisfy your needs at the best price.
For More Information Kindly Contact:
Mr. Nachiket Ghumare,
USA-Canada Toll Free: 866-997-4948
Follow us on LinkedIn @ bit.ly/1TBmnVG
Follow me on @ marketsizeinfo.blogspot.in/
This release was published on openPR.
News-ID: 1515135 • Views: 195More releases