|01-19-2019 08:29 AM CET - Health & Medicine||
Robot Assisted PCI Market 2019 In-Depth Analysis of Industry: Philips Benelux, Intuitive Surgical, Johnson & Johnson, Stryker, Medtronic, GE, SRI International, ClaroNav, Accuray, Maxar Technologies, Smith & Nephew, Mazor Robotics, Hansen Medical, THINK S
Press release from: Data Bridge Market Research
Robot Assisted PCI Market is having several developments, product launches, joint ventures, merges and accusations by its prominent market players and top brands which are driving the market in the terms of sales, import, export and revenue. This report gives an edge to not just compete but to outmatch the competition. The report provides with CAGR value fluctuation during the forecast period of 2018-2024 for the Robot Assisted PCI Market. This report also contains all the drivers and restrains with the help of SWOT analysis for the Robot Assisted PCI Market.
The Global Robot Assisted PCI Market is expected to reach USD 17.79 Billion by 2025, from USD 3.58 Billion in 2017 growing at a CAGR of 11.9% during the forecast period of 2018 to 2025. The upcoming market report contains data for historic years 2017, the base year of calculation is 2017 and the forecast period is 2018 to 2025.
REQUEST FREE SAMPLE COPY OR VIEW SUMMARY OF THIS REPORT @ databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=globa...
• In October 2015, FDA grants clearance to Corindus’s second-generation vascular robotic “CorPath system”. The device is first FDA cleared device in robotics assisted PCI. Through this clearance Corindus’s is the first company which got approval in the U.S. In February 2018, FDA again gave clearance to CorPath GRX System in peripheral vascular interventions. This proves that Corindus’s one be the great players in the robotic assisted PCI.
• On April 26, 2017 Corindus Vascular Robotics announced the live broadcast of robotic-assisted PCI using corpath GRX to TCT Asia-Pacific summit in South Korea.
• On September 27, 2017, Corindus Vascular Robotics, Inc. announced the opening of the first international CorPath GRX Robotic Center in Tokyo, Japan. The Royal Philips Electronics NV (PHIA) has partnered with Corindus Vascular Robotics to exclusively distribute its CorPath 200 system, a robotic assisted system for minimally invasive treatment of coronary artery disease.
• On August 2017 the Journal of Healthcare Engineering published a report stating the emergence of advanced technology in robotic surgery. The development of augmented reality devices has allowed the doctors to incorporate data visualization into diagnostic and treatment procedures to improve work efficiency, safety, and cost. This technology also plays a key role in enhancing surgical training activities for new operators and doctors.
Table of Contents:
1 Market Overview
2 Manufacturers Profiles
3 Global Robot Assisted PCI Market Sales, Revenue, Market Share and Competition by Manufacturer (2016-2017)
4 Global Transradial Access Market Analysis by Regions
5 North America Robot Assisted PCI Market by Countries
6 Europe Robot Assisted PCI Market by Countries
7 Asia-Pacific Robot Assisted PCI Market by Countries
8 South America Robot Assisted PCI Market by Countries
9 Middle East and Africa Robot Assisted PCI Market by Countries
10 Global Robot Assisted PCI Market Segment by Type
11 Global Robot Assisted PCI Market Segment by Application
12 Robot Assisted PCI Market Forecast (2018-2025)
13 Sales Channel, Distributors, Traders and Dealers
14 Research Findings and Conclusion
TO UNDERSTAND COMPLETE TABLE OF CONTENT, TABLES AND FIGURES @ databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=global-robot-assis...
• General Electric Company,
• Intuitive Surgical, Inc.,
• Johnson & Johnson Services,
• MAKO Surgical Corp,
• SRI International,
• Accuray Incorporated,
• THINK Surgical, Inc.,
• Hansen Medical,
• Mazor Robotics.,
• Smith & Nephew.,
• Curexo Technology,
• Maxar Technologies Ltd, & among others.
Major Market Drivers and Restraints:
• Minimal deviation in the precision of specific biomedical sensors of the equipment
• Requirement for regular maintenance and calibration of the equipment
• Occurrence of serious side effects
• Increasing need for automation in healthcare
• Avoiding the complexity of surgical procedure
• Increasing demand for non-invasive surgeries
• More precision and flexibility
• Existence in the quality of treatment
• High cost of maintenance
• High Initial Costs and making of adverse reports
• Huge capital investments and careful installation
ANY SPECIFIC REQUIREMENTS? QUESTIONS? ASK TO OUR INDUSTRY EXPERT @ databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=...
About Data Bridge Market Research:
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge Market Research
This release was published on openPR.
News-ID: 1514238 • Views: 347More releases