|01-19-2019 06:57 AM CET - Advertising, Media Consulting, Marketing Research||
Robotics in Healthcare Market – Major Technology Giants in Buzz Again | Cyberdyne, Innovation Associates, Intuitive Surgical
Press release from: HTF Market Intelligence Consulting Pvt. Ltd.
A new business intelligence report released by HTF MI with title “Robotics in Healthcare - Thematic Research” has abilities to raise as the most significant market worldwide as it has remained playing a remarkable role in establishing progressive impacts on the universal economy. The Robotics in Healthcare - Thematic Market Report offers energetic visions to conclude and study market size, market hopes, and competitive surroundings. The research is derived through primary and secondary statistics sources and it comprises both qualitative and quantitative detailing. Some of the key players profiled in the study are Cyberdyne, Innovation Associates, Intuitive Surgical, SoftBank Robotics, Verb Surgical
Request a sample report @ www.htfmarketreport.com/sample-report/1489460-robotics-in...
Robotics in Healthcare - Thematic Research
Increasingly, robots are seen as a solution to many of the structural problems facing the developed world-sagging productivity, aging populations, swelling healthcare budgets, and even epidemics of depression and an increasingly fragmented society. Of course, not everyone shares this view, and many are worried about the impact of robotics on employment and social structures.
Whatever you think of robotics, they are causing a revolution. Software and processing technology, sensors, commercial drones, autonomous vehicles, and developments around collaborative robots (co-bots) are all pushing robotics capabilities to new heights and driving uptake of millions of consumer, entertainment, service, and industrial robots.
Healthcare systems across the world are becoming increasingly overwhelmed because of increasing populations, particularly the growing elderly population. Robotics can offer solutions that could relieve these increased burdens through the development of exoskeletons to ease the stress on caregivers and autonomous humanoid care robots designed to interact directly with patients.
Robotics have been involved in the improvement of clinical outcomes since the 1980s when they were first introduced to the operating room. With the continued development of more sophisticated and autonomous robots, they are becoming commonplace in hospitals.
Make an enquiry before buying this Report @ www.htfmarketreport.com/enquiry-before-buy/1489460-roboti...
This report provides in-house analyst expertise on the 11 most important applications of robotics and identifies the winners in these high-growth robotics cycles. Components of the report include -
- Key Players: identify the big players in the robotics industry and where they sit in the value chain.
- Trends in the Robotics Industry: key trends driving the robotics industry classified into five key categories: robotics use case trends, robotics technology themes, robotics regulatory themes, robotics macroeconomic themes, and healthcare themes.
- Industry Analysis: analysis of the impact of robotics and automation in the healthcare industry.
- Impact of Robotics in Healthcare: identify key robotics applications in the healthcare industry including case studies demonstrating how healthcare companies are using robotics for improved outcomes.
- Value Chain: identify the 11 key robotics applications driving growth in the robotics industry, highlighting the leaders in each category.
Reasons to buy
- Develop and design your corporate strategies through an in-house expert analysis of the key robotics technologies impacting the healthcare industry.
- Develop business strategies by understanding the key robotics technologies being used in the healthcare industry.
- Stay up to date on the industry’s big players in the robotics industry and where they sit in the value chain.
- Identify emerging industry trends in robotics technologies to gain a competitive advantage.
Companies Mentioned in the Report
Read Detailed Table of Content @ www.htfmarketreport.com/reports/1489460-robotics-in-healt...
1 Table of Contents
1 Table of Contents 3
1.1 List of Tables 5
1.2 List of Figures 5
2 Players 6
3 Trends 7
3.1 Robotic Use Case Trends 7
3.2 Technology Themes 9
3.3 Regulatory Themes 10
3.4 Macroeconomic Themes 11
3.5 Healthcare Themes 12
4 Value chain 14
4.1 Robot Manufacturers 15
4.2 Medical Robots 16
4.2.1 Exoskeletons 16
4.2.2 Surgical Robots 16
4.2.3 Care Robots 17
4.2.4 Hospital Robots 17
4.2.5 Drug Development 18
4.3 Industrial (Caged) Robots 19
4.4 Collaborative Robots 20
4.5 Logistics Robots 21
4.6 Consumer Robots 21
4.7 Commercial Drones 22
4.8 Autonomous Mobility 23
4.9 Specialist Robotics Software 24
4.10 Cloud Robotics 26
4.11 Semiconductors 26
4.12 Precision Mechani
Buy this report @ www.htfmarketreport.com/buy-now?format=1&report=1489460
Thanks for reading this article; you can also get individual chapter wise section or region wise report version like North America, Europe or Asia.
HTF Market Report is a wholly owned brand of HTF market Intelligence Consulting Private Limited. HTF Market Report global research and market intelligence consulting organization is uniquely positioned to not only identify growth opportunities but to also empower and inspire you to create visionary growth strategies for futures, enabled by our extraordinary depth and breadth of thought leadership, research, tools, events and experience that assist you for making goals into a reality. Our understanding of the interplay between industry convergence, Mega Trends, technologies and market trends provides our clients with new business models and expansion opportunities. We are focused on identifying the “Accurate Forecast” in every industry we cover so our clients can reap the benefits of being early market entrants and can accomplish their “Goals & Objectives”.
Contact US :
Craig Francis (PR & Marketing Manager)
HTF Market Intelligence Consulting Private Limited
Unit No. 429, Parsonage Road Edison, NJ
New Jersey USA – 08837
Phone: +1 (206) 317 1218
Connect with us at
This release was published on openPR.
News-ID: 1514128 • Views: 779More releases