|01-18-2019 07:08 AM CET - Advertising, Media Consulting, Marketing Research||
Wine Market Is Growing Globally With: Accolade Wines, The Wine Group, Davide Campari-Milano S.p.A., E. & J. Gallo Winery, Constellation Brands, Inc., John Distilleries, India, Castel Group, CDV • Compagnia del Vino, AMVYX, BACARDI, Pernod Ricard, TREASU
Press release from: Data Bridge Market Research
Wine making process involves picking fresh grapes, sorting, De-stemmed and crushing, Placing must (crushed grapes) into a vat with (red) or without skins (white), Fermentation process that takes 4- 20 days, Pressed into barreled and aged filtered bottle. Global wine market is expected to reach a healthy CAGR of 7.1 % in the forecast period 2019 to 2026. The new market report contains data for historic years 2017, the base year of calculation is 2018 and the forecast period is 2019 to 2026
New report published by Data Bridge Market Research Which offers insights on the “Global Wine Market”. The report delivers a comprehensive overview of the crucial elements of the market and elements such as drivers, restraints, current trends of the past and present times, supervisory scenario, and technological growth. A thorough analysis of these elements has been accepted for defining the future growth prospects of the Global Wine Market.
Get Exclusive Sample PDF of Report at databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=globa...
Some of the prominent participants operating in this market are:-
• Accolade Wines,
• The Wine Group,
• Davide Campari-Milano S.p.A.,
• E. & J. Gallo Winery,
• Constellation Brands, Inc.,
• John Distilleries,
• Castel Group,
• CDV • Compagnia del Vino,
• Pernod Ricard,
• TREASURY WINE ESTATES,
• Miguel Torres S. A.,
• Concha y Toro,
• Sula Vineyards Pvt. Ltd.,
• Chapel Down and others.
Wine is derived from grapes by the process of fermentation where sugar and yeast combines and produces
alcohol and carbon dioxide. The process of fermentation with an availability of sugar and yeast gives around 15.0% of alcohol. Three major types of wine are available in the market and they are table, sparkling wine and fortified wine.
• In July 2018, Accolade Wines launched Batch X. This Batch X contains two new wines that helped in completing consumer needs. With this the company has increased its product portfolio and increase their business by adding more retail partners hence that maximized the sales of wine in market.
• In March 2018, Accolade Wines launched first Echo Falls product in their Prosecco sector for the first time. With this launch prosecco market increased with high growth rate in wine industries.
• In January 2018, Accolade Wines launched fine wine partners in the U.K. and Ireland and increased its product portfolio including petaluma and stonier. This launch increased its business in many countries as they have launched the products in different countries.
• In June 2017, Pernod Ricard India has launched a Spanish wine produced by using Tempranillo grapes. By launching the new wine in India and hence increased their portfolio of wines in India.
• In October 2017, Jacob’s creek, Brand of Pernod Ricard launched ‘double barrel’ wine. This is the innovation of wine by the company and with this the company increased their product portfolio.
For More Information Contact us at databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=...
Global Wine Market,
• By Type (Still Wines, Sparkling Wines, Fortified Wines, Others),
• Colour (Red Wine, White Wine, Rose Wine, Others),
• Product Type (Unflavoured, Flavoured),
• Packaging (Bottles, Can, Others),
• Body Type (Full-Bodied, Light-Bodied, Medium-Bodied),
• Distribution Channel (Off Trade, On Trade),
• Geography (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East and Africa)- Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
This research report helps provide insights into innovations, opportunities and new development in the Global Wine Market and its connected industries. It includes vital trends and dynamics of the market at regional level for the given forecast period. “Global Wine Market“ is a practice that helps organizations to improve performance by analyzing existing organizations' problems and developing improvement plans. Organizations can leverage the services of management consultants for a variety of reasons, including external (and perhaps objective) advice and access to consultant expertise.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
Part 01: Executive Summary
Part 02: Scope of the Report
Part 03: Research Methodology
Part 04: Market Landscape
• Market Ecosystem
• Market Characteristics
• Market Segmentation Analysis
Part 05: Pipeline Analysis
• Pipeline Analysis
Part 06: Market Sizing
• Market Definition
• Market Sizing
• Market Size And Forecast
Part 07: Five Forces Analysis
• Bargaining Power Of Buyers
• Bargaining Power Of Suppliers
• Threat Of New Entrants
• Threat Of Substitutes
• Threat Of Rivalry
• Market Condition
Part 08: Market Segmentation
• Market Opportunity
Part 09: Customer Landscape
Part 10: Regional Landscape
• Geographical Segmentation
• Regional Comparison
• North America
• South America
• Market Opportunity
Part 11: Decision Framework
Part 12: Drivers and Challenges
• Market Drivers
• Market Challenges
Part 13: Market Trends
Part 14: Vendor Landscape
• Landscape Disruption
Part 15: Vendor Analysis
• Vendors Covered
• Vendor Classification
• Market Positioning Of Vendors
Part 16: Appendix
• List Of Abbreviations
See The Complete Table Of Contents And List Of Exhibits, As Well As Selected Illustrations And Example Pages From This Report.
Get Detailed TOC For More Insight at databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=global-wine-market
About Data Bridge Market Research:
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge Market Research
This release was published on openPR.
News-ID: 1510532 • Views: 188More releases