|01-17-2019 04:31 PM CET - Industry, Real Estate & Construction||
Egyptian Construction Industry Will Be Booming in Next Few Years; Analyst Says
Press release from: HTF Market Intelligence Consulting Pvt. Ltd.
A new independent 46 page research with title 'Construction in Egypt - Key Trends and Opportunities to 2025' guarantees you will remain better informed than your competition. The Egyptian construction industry registered an average annual growth rate of 13.2% during the review period (2013-2017) in real terms. This growth can be attributed to the government and private sector investment in transport, residential and energy infrastructure.
Get customization & check discount for report @ www.htfmarketreport.com/request-discount/1378205-construc...
GlobalData's "Construction in Egypt - Key Trends and Opportunities to 2025", report provides detailed market analysis, information and insights into the Egyptian construction industry.
In order to develop roads and bridges across the country, the government invested EGP7.7 billion (US$944.9 million) during 2016-2017. Furthermore, for the development of affordable houses in the country, the government invested EGP20.6 billion (US$2.5 billion) during 2015-2017.
The Egyptian construction industry is expected to continue to expand in real terms over the forecast period (2018-2025), with investments in infrastructure construction, healthcare, manufacturing industry, educational facilities and housing projects continuing to drive growth. The government aims to invest EGP248.4 billion (US$16.7 billion) on the development of new rail lines and metro projects by 2030.
The industry’s output value in real terms is expected to record a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 11.38% over the forecast period, compared to a CAGR of 10.16% during the review period.
The report provides -
- The Egyptian construction industry's growth prospects by market, project type and construction activity
- Critical insight into the impact of industry trends and issues, as well as an analysis of key risks and opportunities in the Egyptian construction industry
- Analysis of the mega-project pipeline, focusing on development stages and participants, in addition to listings of major projects in the pipeline.
- GlobalData expects the energy and utilities construction market output to record a forecast-period CAGR of 36.48% in nominal terms, driven by the government’s investment in energy and utilities construction projects. Under Egypt’s Long Term Strategic Plan 2018-2030, the government plans to spend EGP35.4 billion (US$2.0 billion) on the wind power plant and EGP4.1 billion (US$229.0 million) on solar power plants by 2030.
- Residential construction was the largest market in the Egyptian construction industry during the review period, accounting for 42.9% of its total value in 2017. Over the forecast period, the market is expected to be supported by the government’s efforts to build affordable houses for low- and middle-income citizens, as well as the rising population and urbanization in the country. In January 2018, the government announced plans to build 240,000 units of affordable houses across the country by 2025.
- GlobalData expects the infrastructure construction market output to record a forecast-period CAGR of 31.00% in nominal terms. To transform transport infrastructure in Egypt, the government is investing in rail, road and other transport infrastructure projects. In May 2018, the government announced plans to build a new railroad line between the Red Sea and the Mediterranean by 2025. Under this, the government plans to build 700km of new railroads with an investment of EGP54.9 billion (US$3.1 billion) by 2025.
- The industrial construction market is expected to benefit from the government’s plans to build new industrial parks in the country, with the help of foreign investors. In February 2018, Russia and Egypt signed an agreement to build a 5.3 million m2 industrial park with an investment of EGP124.0 billion (US$7.0 billion) by 2031.
- The total construction project pipeline in Egypt - as tracked by the Construction Intelligence Center (CIC) and including all mega projects with a value above US$25 million - stands at EGP5.0 trillion (US$332.7 billion). The pipeline, which includes all projects from pre-planning to execution, is skewed towards late stage projects, with 74.8% of the pipeline value being in projects in the late stages as of August 2018.
Place a Purchase Order for this Market Study (Single User License) at: www.htfmarketreport.com/buy-now?format=1&report=1378205
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the construction industry in Egypt. It provides -
- Historical (2013-2017) and forecast (2018-2025) valuations of the construction industry in Egypt, featuring details of key growth drivers.
- Segmentation by sector (commercial, industrial, infrastructure, energy and utilities, institutional and residential) and by sub-sector
- Analysis of the mega-project pipeline, including breakdowns by development stage across all sectors, and projected spending on projects in the existing pipeline.
- Listings of major projects, in addition to details of leading contractors and consultants.
Reasons to Buy:
- Identify and evaluate market opportunities using GlobalData's standardized valuation and forecasting methodologies.
- Assess market growth potential at a micro-level with over 600 time-series data forecasts.
- Understand the latest industry and market trends.
- Formulate and validate strategy using GlobalData's critical and actionable insight.
- Assess business risks, including cost, regulatory and competitive pressures.
- Evaluate competitive risk and success factors.
Request a sample report @ www.htfmarketreport.com/sample-report/1378205-constructio...
Table of Contents
1 Executive Summary
2 Construction Outlook: At-a-glance
3 Latest News and Indicators
4 Key Drivers and Risks
4.1 Economic Performance
4.2 Political Environment
4.4 Risk Profile
5 Construction Outlook
5.1 All Construction
5.1.2 Project analytics
5.2 Commercial Construction
5.2.2 Project analytics
5.3 Industrial Construction
5.3.2 Project analytics
5.4 Infrastructure Construction
View Detailed Table of Content @ www.htfmarketreport.com/reports/1378205-construction-in-e...
Thanks for reading this article, you can also get individual chapter wise section or region wise report version like North America, Europe or Asia.
HTF Market Report is a wholly owned brand of HTF market Intelligence Consulting Private Limited. HTF Market Report global research and market intelligence consulting organization is uniquely positioned to not only identify growth opportunities but to also empower and inspire you to create visionary growth strategies for futures, enabled by our extraordinary depth and breadth of thought leadership, research, tools, events and experience that assist you for making goals into a reality. Our understanding of the interplay between industry convergence, Mega Trends, technologies and market trends provides our clients with new business models and expansion opportunities. We are focused on identifying the “Accurate Forecast” in every industry we cover so our clients can reap the benefits of being early market entrants and can accomplish their “Goals & Objectives”.
Contact US :
Craig Francis (PR & Marketing Manager)
HTF Market Intelligence Consulting Private Limited
Unit No. 429, Parsonage Road Edison, NJ
New Jersey USA – 08837
Phone: +1 (206) 317 1218
Connect with us at
This release was published on openPR.
News-ID: 1509345 • Views: 151More releases