|01-17-2019 03:51 PM CET - IT, New Media & Software||
Global Biometric as a Service in Healthcare Market Observational Studies 2019 With Top Companies Profile like Gemalto NV, agnitio, BioAXS Co. Ltd., Cenmetrix (Pvt) Ltd. , FUJITSU, HID Global Corporation, Hitachi, Ltd. , Integrated Biometrics, Innovatrics
Press release from: Data Bridge Market Research
New report published by Data Bridge Market Research Which offers insights on the “Global Biometric as a Service in Healthcare Market”. The report delivers a comprehensive overview of the crucial elements of the market and elements such as drivers, restraints, current trends of the past and present times, supervisory scenario, and technological growth. A thorough analysis of these elements has been accepted for defining the future growth prospects of the Global Biometric as a Service in Healthcare Management Market. This research report helps provide insights into innovations, opportunities and new development in the Biometric as a Service in Healthcare and its connected industries. It includes vital trends and dynamics of the market at regional level for the given forecast period. “Biometric as a Service in Healthcare “is a practice that helps organizations to improve performance by analyzing existing organizations' problems and developing improvement plans. Organizations can leverage the services of management consultants for a variety of reasons, including external (and perhaps objective) advice and access to consultant expertise.
Global Biometric as a Service in Healthcare Market, Modality Type (Unimodal and Multimodal), Access Control and Authentication (Single-Factor Authentication and Multi-Factor authentication), Model (Public Cloud, Private Cloud and Hybrid Cloud), Access Channel (Online, In-Person, Tablet, IoS and Android), Application (Pharmacy Dispensing, Care Provider Authentication, Medical Record Security & Data Center Security, Patient Identification and Tracking, Home/Remote Patient Access, Narcotic Security, Counter Insurance Frauds and Others), Geography (North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, South America, Middle East And Africa)–Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Download PDF Sample Copy of Report@ databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=globa...
Global biometric as a service in healthcare market is expected to reach USD 6,738.10 million by 2026 and is projected to register a healthy CAGR of 23.3% in the forecast period of 2019 to 2026.
Competitive Analysis: Global Biometric as a Service in Healthcare Market
Some of the major players operating in this market are Gemalto NV, agnitio, BioAXS Co. Ltd., Cenmetrix (Pvt) Ltd. , FUJITSU, HID Global Corporation, Hitachi, Ltd. , Integrated Biometrics, Innovatrics, IRITECH, INC., LaserLock International, Inc., M2SYS Technology, MorphoTrust USA, Nuance Communications, Inc.,
Qualcomm Technologies, Inc. , SecuGen Corporation, Uniphore, lumenvox, VoiceVault Voice Authentication and other.
Insights of the Market in Report
1. The study provides an in-depth analysis of the Biometric as a Service in Healthcare market along with the current trends and future estimations to elucidate the imminent investment pockets.
2. Comprehensive analysis of the factors that drive and restrict the market growth is provided in the report.
3. Comprehensive quantitative analysis of the industry is provided for the period of 2018-2025 to assist stakeholders to capitalize on the prevailing market opportunities.
4. Extensive analysis of the key segments of the industry helps in understanding the trends in types of Biometric as a Service in Healthcare across Glob.
5. Key market players and their strategies have been provided to understand the competitive outlook of the Biometric as a Service in Healthcare industry
For a pervasive understanding of the market, business strategies and latest developments of the vital players accompanied with co-development deals and market size have also been enclosed. Briefly citing, their revenue share, contact information and meticulous SWOT analysis is available. The regions which have been studied in depth are North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa and Latin America. This helps gain better idea about the spread of this particular market in respective regions.
The report takes a close and analytical look at the various companies that strive for a higher share of the Biometric as a Service in Healthcare Market. Data on the leading and fastest-growing segments along with what drives them has been given.
This report implements a balanced mix of primary and secondary research methodologies for its analysis. The market is segmented on the basis of key criteria.
A bird’s eye view of the Biometric as a Service in Healthcare Industry made available in the report helps readers to understand the key drivers, restraints, challenges, and opportunities that are shaping the Teeth Whitening Products market. Furthermore, the report evaluates challenges experienced from buyers and sellers side.
To Avail 10% Discount On This Report Mail Us on :- firstname.lastname@example.org
• In September 2018, HID Global (U.S) has acquired Crossmatch (U.S) which comprises of biometric identity management hardware as well as software which will enhance HID’s product portfolio which includes trusted identity products and services.Under this agreement, the company will strengthen its product portfolio related to biometrics security and will be able to fulfil the need of customers.
• In September, 2018, HID Global Corporation (U.S) acquired Crossmatch (U.S.) from Francisco Partners. Crossmatch products include biometric identity management hardware and software which will provide support to the HID’s product portfolio. Thus, it will help the company in maintaining product portfolio management.
• In June 2018, Czech Republic’s bank has deployed voice biometric technology from Nuance Communications, Inc. (U.S.) to increase security in the mobile banking system. Company has experienced the dramatic increase in consumers in 2017 which is around 300 million.
• In March 2016, MorphoTrust USA (U.S) has announced that it has signed contracts in order to provide fingerprinting services for the West Virginia State Police (WVSP) and New York State Division of Criminal Justice Services (DCJS). This will help the company in conveying fingerprinting as well as other identity-related and biometric services to different states for multiple programs.
• In September 2018, SecuGen Corporation (U.S.) has announced that they will be showcasing the Unity Bluetooth fingerprint reader as well as the U20-ASF-BT OEM Bluetooth sensor at an upcoming trade show. This will help in maximizing its product portfolio.
Segmentation: Global Biometric as a Service in Healthcare Market
Global biometric as a service in healthcare market is segmented into five notable segments which are modality type, access control and authentication, deployment model, access channel and application.
• On the basis of modality type, the market is segmented into unimodal and multimodal. In 2018, Unimodal market is likely to dominate market with
64.1% shares and is estimated to reach USD 3,938.68 million by 2025. It is growing at a CAGR of 21.8% in the forecast period.
• On the basis of access control and authentication, the market is segmented into single-factor authentication and multi-factor authentication. In 2018,
Single Factor Authentication market is likely to dominate market with 55.2% shares and is estimated to reach USD 3,238.15 million by 2026. It is growing at a CAGR of 21.1% in the forecast period.
• On the basis of deployment model, the market is segmented into public cloud, private cloud and hybrid cloud. In 2018, Hybrid market is likely to dominate market with 48.9% shares and is estimated to reach USD 3,536.44 million by 2026. It is growing at the highest CAGR of 24.3% in the forecast period.
• On the basis of access channel, the market is segmented into online, in-person, tablet, IoS and android. In 2018, online market is likely to dominate market with 40.5% shares and is estimated to reach USD 3,027.91 million by 2026. It is growing at the highest CAGR of 24.9% in the forecast period.
• On the basis of application, the market is segmented into pharmacy dispensing, care provider authentication, medical record security & data center security, patient identification and tracking, home/remote patient access, narcotic security, counter insurance frauds and others. In 2018, Medical record security and data center security market is likely to dominate market with 23.2% shares and is estimated to reach USD 1,715.23 million by 2025. It is growing at the highest CAGR of 24.7% in the forecast period.
To Inquire before Buy Report @ databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=...
About Data Bridge Market Research:
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge Market Research
This release was published on openPR.
News-ID: 1509223 • Views: 207More releases