|01-17-2019 03:37 PM CET - Health & Medicine||
Veterinary Endoscopy Market Is Growing Globally With : Karl Storz , Olympus, Fujifilm, Eickemeyer, B. Braun Melsungen, Steris, Endoscopy Support Services, Biovision Veterinary Endoscopy, Welch Allyn, Dr. Fritz, Harvard Bioscience Infiniti Medical
Press release from: Data Bridge Market Research
As per the published article in 2015, endoscopy diagnosed 95.0% gastric neoplasms in 17 dogs and 5 cats were part of research study. As per the published article in Journal of Veterinary Science in 2010, rhinoscopy was performed on 54 dogs which suffered from chronic nasopharyngeal disease.
The global veterinary endoscopy market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of global continuous glucose monitoring market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific and South America.
Get FREE Sample Copy of the Report @ databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=globa...
Top Developments in the Market:
• In 2009, KARL STORZ acquired Global Care Quest which has expanded business for providing true interoperability across OR technologies.
• In May 2018, Aohua funded the acquisition of VESCO, a company based in London, England. Both parties completed the final signing ceremony in Shanghai. This acquisition means that Aohua has taken a strategic step toward the European market.
• Karl Storz,
• B.Braun Melsungen,
• Endoscopy Support Services,
• Biovision Veterinary Endoscopy,
• Welch Allyn,
• Dr. Fritz, Richard Wolf GmbH,
• STERIS plc.,
• ESS, Inc.,Jorgen Kruuse, A/S,
• HOYA Corporation (PENTAX Medical),
• American Diagnostic,
• RICOH IMAGING COMPANY, LTD.,
• Woodley Equipment Company Ltd,
• MAI Animal Health,
• Myriadfiber among other.
Questions? Ask to Our Industry Expert and Request for Table Of Content @ databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=global-veterinary-...
Drivers and Restraints:
• Increasing number of pet insurance
• Growing pet population
• Rising number of veterinary practitioners
• Advanced applications of veterinary endoscopes
• High cost of veterinary endoscopes
• Increasing cost of pet care
• Limited number of veterinarians
The report also contains the market drivers and restrains are with the help of SWOT analysis.
The global veterinary endoscopy market is expected to reach USD 42.17 billion by 2025, from USD 22.78 billion in 2017 growing at a CAGR of 8.0% during the forecast period of 2018 to 2025. The upcoming market report contains data for historic years 2016, the base year of calculation is 2017 and the forecast period is 2018 to 2025.
Based on product type,
Based on procedure,
Based on animal,
Based on end user,
Based on geography
• North America & South America,
• Middle East & Africa
Any Specific Requirements? Questions? Ask to Our Industry Expert @ databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=...
About Data Bridge Market Research:
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge Market Research
This release was published on openPR.
News-ID: 1509175 • Views: 252More releases