|01-17-2019 03:28 PM CET - IT, New Media & Software||
Geographic Information System (GIS) Market Business Development Hacking Strategies - Global Key Vendors are Autodesk, Inc., Bentley Systems Inc., Topcon Corporaion, Hexagon AB, Pitney Bowes Inc, GE, Caliper Corporation, Hi-Target Surveying Instrument Co.
Press release from: Data Bridge Market Research
A comprehensive analysis of the Global Geographic Information Systems Market is been done in this intelligence report. It includes the investigations done on the past progress, ongoing market scenarios, and future prospects. An accurate data of the products, strategies and market shares of leading companies in this particular market is mentioned. The Geographic Information Systems market report presents a 360-degree overview of the competitive scenario of the Global market. The report further projects the size and valuation of the global market in the coming forecast period. The report also presents a thorough qualitative and quantitative data affecting to the projected impact of these factors on market's future growth prospects. The report also analyzes innovative business strategies; value added factors and business opportunities with Detailed Porter's Five Forces Analysis.
The Global Geographic Information Systems Market accounted for USD 6.1 billion in 2016 growing at a CAGR of 11.3% during the forecast period of 2017 to 2024. The upcoming market report contains data for historic year 2014, 2015, the base year of calculation is 2016 and the forecast period is 2017 to 2024.
Request FREE Sample Report at databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=globa...
Key Players/Competitors/Vendors: The report offers a complete analysis of various companies including
• Autodesk, Inc.,
• Bentley Systems Inc.,
• Topcon Corporaion,
• Hexagon AB,
• Pitney Bowes Inc,
• Dettwiler and Associates Ltd.,
• Caliper Corporation,
• Hi-Target Surveying Instrument Co.,
• Ltd, Autodesk, Inc.,
• Environmental Systems Research Institute, Inc. (ESRI),
• Takor Group Ltd.,
• Amigocloud, Inc.,
• Maptoss Technologies Pvt. Ltd.,
• SuperMap Software Co. Ltd.,
• Pasco Corporation,
• Ubisense Group Plc.
Company Share Analysis:
The report for geographical information systems market include detailed vendor level analysis for market shares in 2016 for Global, North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East and Africa and South America specifically. Also impact and development analysis of key vendors is registered in the market and factored on the basis of Vendor Positioning Grid Analysis which measures the vendors strengths and opportunities against present market challenges, measure providers ability to identify or satisfy present market needs, map providers market vision to current and upcoming market dynamics among others. The report also measures technology life line curve and market time line to analyse and do more affective investments.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
2) MARKET SEGMENTATION
3) Market Overview
4) EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
5) premium insights
6) Global Geographic Information System (GIS) Market, by Type
7) Global Geographic Information System (GIS) Market, by Application
8) Global Geographic Information System (GIS) Market, by End-Users
9) Global Geographic Information System (GIS) Market, by geography
• North America
• south America
• Middle East and Africa
10) Global Geographic Information System (GIS) Market, Competitive Analysis
11) company profiles
• Bentley Systems Inc.,
• Topcon Corporaion,
• Hexagon AB,
• Pitney Bowes Inc., and Many More
FREE TOC is Now Available at databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=global-geographic-...
Key questions answered in the report include
• What will the market size and the growth rate?
• What are the key factors driving the global Geographic Information System (GIS) market?
• What are the key market trends impacting the growth of the Geographic Information System (GIS) market?
• What are the challenges to market growth?
• Who are the key vendors in this market space?
• What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the vendors in the global Geographic Information System (GIS) market?
• Trending factors influencing the market shares of the Americas, APAC, and EMEA.
• What are the key outcomes of the Porter’s five forces analysis of the Geographic Information System (GIS) market?
Global market Segmentation of Geographic Information Systems
The GIS market is segmented on the basis of components into
• software and
• data models
The hardware sub segment is further categorized on the basis of product type into
• total stations,
• GIS collectors,
• GPS antennas,
• Lidar and
• imaging sensors
While the software market subsegment is further categorized based on compatibility into
• desktop GIS,
• mobile GIS,
• web GIS,
• server GIS and
• remote sensing GIS
The data models are of two types’ vector and raster data models.
The global GIS market is also segmented on the basis of applications into 4 types
• telematics and
• navigation and location based services
On the basis of end user the global geographical information systems market is further segmented into
• Construction and navigation,
• oil and gas,
• asset management,
• environment monitoring,
• disaster management, and
• grid management among others
Get Expert's Advice at databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=...
On the basis of geography, global geographical information systems market report covers data points for 28 countries across multiple geographies such as North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Middle East & Africa. Some of the major countries covered in this report are U.S., Canada, Germany, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, China, India, South Korea, Japan, Australia, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, and Brazil among others. In 2017, North America is expected to dominate the market.
About Data Bridge Market Research:
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge Market Research
This release was published on openPR.
News-ID: 1509137 • Views: 620More releases