|01-17-2019 03:21 PM CET - Health & Medicine||
Drug-Device Combination Market Competitive Insights to 2025 With Abbott, Medtronic, Smith & Nephew, Boston Scientific, GSK , BD, Johnson & Johnson, Novartis, Bayer, Baxter International Inc., Allergan, Bausch + Lomb, Stryker, 3M, W.L. Gore & Associates
Press release from: Data Bridge Market Research
PR Agency: Data Bridge Market Research
These combination devices are preferred for traditional drugs or devices due to their early diagnosis and reduction of treatment in the estimated time period. Another factor involved in the high demand for these products are minimal pain, higher cost efficiency ratio, better effects, and reduction of time spent in hospitals.
Global Drug – Device Combination Market, By Product (Infusion Pumps, Orthopedic Combination Products, Photodynamic Therapy Devices, Transdermal Patches, Drug Eluting Stents, Wound Care Products, Inhalers, Antimicrobial Catheters), Application (Cardio-Vascular Diseases, Diabetes, Respiratory Diseases), End-Users (Hospitals, Clinics, Medical Laboratories, Home-Care), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa)– Industry Trends and Forecast to 2025
Global Drug–Device Combination Market is expected to grow at 7.5% CAGR in the forecast period of 2018-2025 to an estimated value of USD 188.2 billion by the end of the year 2025, from its initial base value of USD 105.4 billion in the base year of 2017.
Get Sample PDF Report | At databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=globa...
Key Developments in the Market:
• Propeller Health, received US FDA’s clearance, in November 2016 to market its Propeller platform in combination with GlaxoSmithKline’s Ellipta inhaler. Collaboration between Propeller and GlaxoSmithKline in December 2015 produced the sensor for Ellipta which was researched and developed by both the companies’.
• US FDA established the Combination Products Policy Council (CPPC) in 2016, helping to modernize the review process and improve the communication between agency centers. The council formed also helps in resolving the disagreements amongst the parties, related to any approval or clearances and sponsorship/activities.
Competitors/Players: Global Drug – Device Combination Market
• Abbott, Medtronic,
• Smith & Nephew,
• Boston Scientific,
• GlaxoSmithKline plc,
• Becton Dickinson and Company,
• Johnson & Johnson,
• Baxter International Inc.,
• Bausch + Lomb
• W.L. Gore & Associates,
• Biomet Inc.,
• CR Bard,
• Terumo Medical Corporation,
• Pinnacle Biologics Inc.,
• Medline Industries Inc.,
• And Others
Know More Business Opportunities In Global Drug–Device Combination Market. Speak To Our Analyst And Gain Crucial Industry Insights That Will Help Your Business Expand Request Analyst Call On databridgemarketresearch.com/speak-to-analyst/?dbmr=globa...
Competitive Analysis: Global Drug – Device Combination Market
The global drug–device combination market has major players who have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of drug- device combination market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Table Of Content:
Part 01: Executive Summary
Part 02: Scope Of The Report
Part 03: Global Drug–Device Combination Market Landscape
• Market ecosystem
• Market characteristics
• Market segmentation analysis
Part 04: Global Drug–Device Combination Market Sizing
• Market definition
• Market sizing
• Market size and forecast
Part 05: Five Forces Analysis
• Bargaining power of buyers
• Bargaining power of suppliers
• Threat of new entrants
• Threat of substitutes
• Threat of rivalry
• Market condition
Part 06: Global Drug–Device Combination Market Segmentation By Product
• Market segmentation by product
• Market segmentation By Applications
• Market segmentation By End Users
• Comparison by product
• Others - Market size and forecast
• Market opportunity by product
Part 07: Customer Landscape
Part 08: Geographic Landscape
• Geographic segmentation
• Geographic comparison
• Americas - Market size and forecast
• EMEA - Market size and forecast
• APAC - Market size and forecast
• Key leading countries
• Market opportunity
Part 09: Decision Framework
Part 10: Drivers And Challenges
• Market drivers
• Market challenges
Part 11: Market Trends
Part 12: Vendor Landscape
• Landscape Disruption
Part 13: Vendor Analysis
And More…..Request For TOC | At databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=global-drug-device...
Market Drivers and Restraints:
• Growth in the demand of higher efficiency products
• Better results ratio and efficient diagnosis
• Major growth opportunities in US because of their favourable healthcare reforms
• Pre-planning and strategizing in the manufacturing of these products
• Developing economic regions of Asia-Pacific zone hindering the overall CAGR
Market Segmentation: Global Drug – Device Combination Market
The Global Drug–device Combination Products Market is segmented based on a number of segments namely
Based on Product, it is segmented into
• Infusion Pumps,
• Orthopedic Combination Products,
• Photodynamic Therapy Devices,
• Transdermal Patches,
• Drug Eluting Stents,
• Wound Care Products,
• Antimicrobial Catheters.
Out of these Infusion Pumps is further segmented
Orthopedic Combination Products is also further segmented into
• Bone Graft Implants
• Antibiotic Bone Cement.
Drug Eluting Stents is also further categorized into
• Coronary Stents
• Peripheral Vascular Stents.
Inhalers are further segmented into
• Dry Powder,
• Metered Dose,
Nebulizers being categorized into
Based on Application, it is categorized into
• cardiovascular diseases,
• Respiratory diseases.
Based on End-User, it is segmented into
• hospitals & clinics,
• emergency service centers ambulatory surgical centers
• home care settings.
On the basis of geography, the Drug–device Combination Products market report covers data points for 28 countries across multiple geographies such as
• North America,
• South America,
• Middle East & Africa.
• Demand Side: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Technological Writers, and Investors among others.
• Supply Side: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, Distributors, Market Intelligence committees, Regulatory Authorities.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
• An in-depth analysis of market functions, demands and markets to target.
• Analyses of the segment that dominate the market as well as the segment which holds the highest CAGR in the forecast period of 2018 to 2025.
• Regions/countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period of 2018-2025
• The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
• Factors affecting the market growth and restraints highlighted in the report
Customization of the Report
• All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level.
• All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)
Customization of the Report: This report can be customized to meet the client’s requirements. Please connect with us (firstname.lastname@example.org), we will ensure that you get a report that suits your needs.
Browser Full Report With Research Methodology at databridgemarketresearch.com/reports/global-drug-device-c...
Data Bridge set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data bridge is an aftermath of sheer wisdom and experience which was formulated and framed in the year 2015 in Pune. We ponder into the heterogeneous markets in accord with our clients needs and scoop out the best possible solutions and detailed information about the market trends. Data Bridge delve into the markets across Asia, North America, South America, Africa to name few.
Data Bridge adepts in creating satisfied clients who reckon upon our services and rely on our hard work with certitude. We are content with our glorious 99.9 % client satisfying rate.
Data Bridge Market Research
This release was published on openPR.
News-ID: 1509107 • Views: 145More releases