|01-15-2019 07:16 PM CET - Advertising, Media Consulting, Marketing Research||
Video Games Market – Major Technology Giants in Buzz Again| Amazon, Apple, Boyaa
Press release from: HTF Market Intelligence Consulting Pvt. Ltd.
A new research document is added in HTF MI database of 16 pages, titled as 'Video Games Sector Scorecard - Thematic Research' with detailed analysis, Competitive landscape, forecast and strategies. The study covers geographic analysis that includes regions like United States, Asia-Pacific, Europe, China, Japan, India and important players/vendors such as Amazon, Apple, Boyaa, Capcom, Changyou.Com, etc.
Request a sample report @ www.htfmarketreport.com/sample-report/1552612-video-games... “
The video games industry is booming, driven by a combination of trends including the popularity of relatively new platforms like the Nintendo Switch and advances in technology that have enabled the development of bigger, more immersive games. A measure of the broad reach that the industry now enjoys can be found in the audience for esports (organized multiplayer video game competitions), which is expected to surpass 400 million worldwide in 2019. The introduction of reliable, high-quality streaming services is likely to be the most important technology theme for video games companies in the coming year. Streaming has already caused major disruption in the music, film and TV industries, and it could have just as big an impact on the video games sector. As with any significant upheaval, there will be winners and losers, with content ownership likely to be a major factor in deciding which companies come out on top.
Our thematic scoring methodology is designed to identify tomorrow’s leaders rather than today’s incumbents, based on their competitive position in the most important themes impacting their industry.
To do this, we score the top 600 TMT companies against 60 investment themes, creating a database of 36,000 thematic scores - our thematic engine
- to help us identify the strongest and weakest players in each sector over the next two years, once all relevant themes have been taken into account.
Get Customization in the Report, Enquire Now @ www.htfmarketreport.com/enquiry-before-buy/1552612-video-...
**We do provide Customized Report Focusing United States, the regional segmentation provided in the report are as follows,
The West covers California (CA), Colorado (CO), Idaho (ID), Montana (MT), Nevada (NV), Oregon (OR), Utah (UT), Washington (WA) and Wyoming (WY);
The Midwest covers Iowa (IA), Illinois (IL), Indiana (IN), Kansas (KS), Michigan (MI), Minnesota (MN), Missouri (MO), North Dakota (ND), Nebraska (NE), Ohio (OH), South Dakota (SD) and Wisconsin (WI);
The South covers Alabama (AL), Arkansas (AR), Florida (FL), Georgia (GA), Kentucky (KY), Louisiana (LA), Mississippi (MS), North Carolina (NC), South Carolina (SC), Tennessee (TN), Virginia (VA) and West Virginia (WV);
New England covers Connecticut (CT), Massachusetts (MA), Maine (ME), New Hampshire (NH), Rhode Island (RI) and Vermont (VT);
The Middle Atlantic covers Washington DC (DC), Delaware (De), Maryland (MD), New Jersey (NJ), New York (NY) and Pennsylvania (PA);
And Southwest covers Arizona (AZ), New Mexico (NM), Oklahoma (OK) and Texas (TX).
- This report is a sector scorecard, which identifies those companies most likely to succeed in a world filled with disruptive threats. Inside, we predict how each theme will evolve and who the leading and lagging companies are.
- It includes a theme map that shows the 60 biggest themes driving growth in the tech, media and telecom sectors.
- It explains how some of the largest listed players in the sector have performed over the last four years.
- It looks at major technology, macro-economic, and regulatory themes impacting video games developers.
View Detailed Table of Content @ www.htfmarketreport.com/reports/1552612-video-games-secto...
Reasons to buy
- Companies who invest in the right themes become success stories; those who miss the big themes end up as failures.
- Corporate executives and investors who want to outperform their competitors need to understand all the themes that impact their sector.
- However, many of these themes are, by definition, outside of the core competencies of company boardrooms because they typically originate from external industries.
- This Video Games Sector Scorecard provides a top-down, comprehensive outlook for the key players in the gaming industry over the next two years, based on the key themes set to transform their industry landscape.
Companies Mentioned in the Report: Activision Blizzard, Amazon, Apple, Boyaa, Capcom, Changyou.Com, Colopl, DeNA, Electronic Arts, Facebook, Gamevil, Glu Mobile, GungHo Online, IGG, Kingsoft, Konami, Microsoft, NCSoft, NetEase, Nexon, Nintendo, Playtech, Sega Sammy, Sony, Square Enix, Take-Two Interactive, Tencent, Ubisoft, Vivendi, Webzen, Zynga
Buy this report @ www.htfmarketreport.com/buy-now?format=1&report=1552612
It's vital you keep your market knowledge up to date. If you have a different set of players/manufacturers according to geography or needs regional or country segmented reports we can provide customization accordingly.
Thanks for reading this article; you can also get individual chapter wise section or region wise report version like North America, Europe or Asia or Oceania [Australia and New Zealand].
HTF Market Report is a wholly owned brand of HTF market Intelligence Consulting Private Limited. HTF Market Report global research and market intelligence consulting organization is uniquely positioned to not only identify growth opportunities but to also empower and inspire you to create visionary growth strategies for futures, enabled by our extraordinary depth and breadth of thought leadership, research, tools, events and experience that assist you for making goals into a reality. Our understanding of the interplay between industry convergence, Mega Trends, technologies and market trends provides our clients with new business models and expansion opportunities. We are focused on identifying the “Accurate Forecast” in every industry we cover so our clients can reap the benefits of being early market entrants and can accomplish their “Goals & Objectives”.
Contact US :
Craig Francis (PR & Marketing Manager)
HTF Market Intelligence Consulting Private Limited
Unit No. 429, Parsonage Road Edison, NJ
New Jersey USA – 08837
Phone: +1 (206) 317 1218
Connect with us at
This release was published on openPR.
News-ID: 1500627 • Views: 227More releases