|01-15-2019 12:23 PM CET - Media & Telecommunications||
Critical Infrastructure Protection Market In 2019 With: Johnson Controls, Thales, Lockheed Martin, Hexagon AB, Northrop Grumman, Honeywell, Raytheon, General Dynamics Information Technology, Airbus, Motorola Solutions, BAE Systems
Press release from: Data Bridge Market Research
The scope of this critical infrastructure protection market report extends from market scenarios to comparative pricing between major players, technology, cost and profit of the specified market regions. The critical infrastructure protection market report provides an in-depth overview of product specification, technology, product type and production analysis considering major factors such as revenue, cost, gross and gross margin. This report also contains all the company profiles of the market players and brands that are affecting the market. The scope of this critical infrastructure protection market report extends from market scenarios to comparative pricing between major players, cost and profit of the specified market regions.
Get Free Sample of Market Information: databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=globa...
Global Critical Infrastructure Protection market is expected to reach more than USD 180.32 billion by 2025, from more than USD 110.41 billion in 2018 growing at a CAGR of 7.2% during the forecast period of 2019 to 2025. The critical infrastructure protection solutions are increasingly being embraced by numerous industries such as oil, gas telecommunication, agriculture, transmission and distribution, water supply generation, telecommunication, food production & distribution, and security services.
The global critical infrastructure protection market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of critical infrastructure protection market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific and South America. Some of the major players operating in the global critical infrastructure protection market are
· Bae Systems
· General Dynamics
· Lockheed Martin
· Northrop Grumman
· Hexagon AB
· Johnson Controls
· Thales Group
· Motorola Solutions
Others: Emc Corporation, Waterfall Security Systems, Intergraph Corporation and Huawei, Battrick Consultancy Limited, CBRNe Secure India among others.
Most of the organisations linked their core activities with the vulnerabilities account, which will ignore all the attacks on employ, infrastructure services and that is available in efficient manner.
· According to the article published by the S&P global, In August 2018, Germany’s (Rheinisch-Westfälisches Elektrizitätswerk) RWE output, earnings hit by coal, lignite, nuclear plant closures, and lower margins in H1. In London coal, lignite and nuclear plant closures as well as falling generation margins hit RWE’s first half 2018 financial performance.
· In 2018, Huawei announced a critical infrastructure known as OceanStor F V5and FusionCloud 6.3, which enables the SSDs (Solid state drive) and delivering IOPs(Input/output operation) with 1ms speed.
· In 2017, A new industrial cyber security solution is developed by Honeywell International, which enables the secure used of USB Drives, protects and secure against emerging and current USB-Borne Threats.
In each and every part of the world there is need critical infrastructure protection since it is very important and a matter of concern for the protection of people. The critical infrastructure protection is boosting up and increasing day by day because the virtual and the cyber world is exposed to innumerable threats of hacking, attacks and theft. All of the government programs studied adopts a risk management approach to critical infrastructure protection. Risk management helps governments to identify key security assets, assess risks and establishes strategies and priorities for mitigating these risks. Generally, the risk management strategy involves measures to be taken in the following areas: prevention, preparedness, response and recovery arrangements. Private operators of critical infrastructure facilities will generally play an important role in all of these activities.
Get TOC of Full Report: databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=global-critical-in...
Market Segmentation: Global Critical Infrastructure Protection Market
· The global critical infrastructure protection market is segmented based on Component, Security Technology, Vertical and geographical segments.
· Based on Component, the market is segmented into
o Security technologies
· The security technologies segment is further segmented into
o Network security
o Physical security
o Vehicle identification management
o Secure communication and others
· The services segment is sub segmented into risk management services, consulting services.
· On the basis of Vertical, the market is classified into
o Energy and power
o Transportation systems and sensitive infrastructures
· Based on geography, the market report covers data points for 28 countries across multiple geographies namely North America & South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and, Middle East & Africa.
· Some of the major countries covered in this report are U.S., Canada, Germany, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, China, India, South Korea, Japan, Australia, Singapore , South Africa and, Brazil among others.
Major Market Drivers And Restraints:
· Rise in security breaches and cyber-attacks targeting enterprises across various industry verticals.
· Stringent government regulations and increasing adoption of best practices for CIP.
· Threats to physical systems and insider attacks.
· Increasing investments by major economies in smart grid technologies.
· Complexity in deployment of security infrastructure.
· Lack of interoperability between security systems.
· Lack of technical expertise and ICS awareness.
Want Full Report? Enquire Here: databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=...
Data Bridge set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with an unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge adepts in creating satisfied clients who reckon upon our services and rely on our hard work with certitude. Get Customization and Discount on Report by emailing email@example.com . We are content with our glorious 99.9 % client satisfying rate.
Data Bridge Market Research
Toll Free: +1-888-387-2818
This release was published on openPR.
News-ID: 1498835 • Views: 384More releases