|01-15-2019 11:48 AM CET - Advertising, Media Consulting, Marketing Research||
Global Epoxy Curing Agents Market Outlook 2025: Top Companies are Evonik, Air Products, Hexion Inc., BASF, Huntsman Corporation, Cardolite, Kukdo Chemical Co Ltd, Aditya Birla Chemicals, Mitsubishi Chemical Corporation, Atul Ltd, Epoxy Base Electronic Mat
Press release from: Data Bridge Market Research
Curing agents are a type of chemical additives added to base resins to toughen or harden them. Epoxy curing agents contain epoxide functional group. The choice of epoxy curing agents depends on the base resin as well as the required degree of toughness. Each epoxy curing agent has its own set of characteristics that defines the degree of curing and time. Commonly used epoxy curing agents are aliphatic, cycloaliphatic, polyamide, mercaptan, amidoamine, and others. There is a growing demand for epoxy curing agents in coatings, construction, adhesives, composites, wind energy and electrical & electronics activity, which is expected to be one of the major drivers of the market over the next seven years.
The Global Epoxy Curing Agents Market accounted for USD 3.45 billion in 2016 and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 6.9% during the forecast period of 2017 to 2024. The upcoming market report contains data for historic years 2014, 2015, the base year of calculation is 2016 and the forecast period is 2017 to 2024.
Get Exclusive Sample Report at: databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=globa...
Major Market Competitors:
• Evonik Industries
• Air Products and Chemicals, Inc.
• Hexion Inc.
• BASF SE
• Huntsman Corporation
• Cardolite Corporation
• Kukdo Chemical Co., Ltd.
• Aditya Birla Chemicals (Thailand) Ltd.
• Mitsubishi Chemical Corporation
• Atul Limited
• Epoxy Base Electronic Material Co. Ltd.
The global epoxy curing agents market is consolidated with the presence of a limited number of players. These major players have adopted various organic as well as inorganic growth strategies such as mergers & acquisitions, new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, and others to strengthen their position in this market.
Table of Contents:
2. Market Segmentation
3. Market Overview
4. Executive Summary
5. Premium Insights
6. Global, By Component
7. Product Type
9. Industry Type
10.2. North America
10.5. South America
10.6. Middle East & Africa
11. Company Landscape
12. Company Profiles
13. Related Reports
Request for Detailed TOC: databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=global-epoxy-curin...
• The epoxy curing agents market is segmented on the basis of type into amine-based curing agents and anhydride curing agents. The amine-based curing agents are further sub segmented into aliphatic, cycloaliphatic, polyamide, amidoamines and others. The anhydride curing agents are further sub segmented into hexahydrophthalic anhydride (HHPA), nadic methyl anhydride and pyromellitic dianhydride (PMDA)
• On the basis of application, the market is segmented into coatings, construction, adhesives, composites, wind energy, electrical & electronics and others.
• On the basis of geography, the epoxy curing agents market report covers data points for 28 countries across multiple geographies such as North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Middle East & Africa. Some of the major countries covered in this report are U.S., Canada, Germany, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, China, India, South Korea, Japan, Australia, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, and Brazil among others.
Major Market Drivers:
• High demand in construction and wind energy
• Technological advancement in the manufacturing sector
• Growing demand for eco-friendly paints & coatings
• Environmental regulation in European countries
To Get More Information about this Market: databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=...
About Data Bridge Market Research:
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge Market Research
This release was published on openPR.
News-ID: 1498592 • Views: 85More releases