|01-14-2019 01:56 PM CET - Logistics & Transport||
Automotive Labels Market Global Analysis By 2025: UPM Raflatac, 3M, CCL Industries, tesa SE, RR Donnelley, Beiersdorf, ImageTek Labels, Dunmore, Avery Dennison, Sika, LINTEC CORPORATION, Lewis Label Products Corp, Honeywell, Polylabel.com, INTERTRONICS
Press release from: Data Bridge Market Research
The automotive labels market report provides an in-depth overview of Product Specification, technology, product type and production analysis considering major factors such as Revenue, Cost, Gross and Gross Margin. Analysis and discussion of important industry trends, market size, market share estimates are mentioned in the report. This research study helps the purchaser to understand the various drivers and restraints impacting market during the forecast period. Automotive Labels market report also delivers lists of the leading competitors and provides the insights strategic industry Analysis of the key factors influencing the Industry.
The Labelling is in other words assigning short name/phrase to something. It is used to differentiate between two products in the market. Security label refers to the labelling/assigning of security information for a product or bundles of the same product. These automotive labels are then used to protect that product from theft, alteration, or any misuse of confidential information. Automotive labels are tough and stand against harsh conditions and usage. Asia pacific region is considered largest in terms of demand and growth and China as the leading market with North America showing healthy growth around the same. With increasing foreign trade and security concerns rising, this market is set to witness surge in the demand and value.
Global Automotive Labels Market is expected to reach USD 9.10 billion by 2025, from USD 5.75 billion in 2018 growing at a CAGR of 4.7% during the forecast period of 2019 to 2025. Automotive labels are widely used by industry for brand recognition and even paving a way to track the item on basis of the label. With increasing need for automotive part identification, and information & safety concerns rising in the automobile industry, the automotive labels are set to witness huge demand growth ahead. The key players operating in the global automotive labels market are –
· Avery Dennison Corporation
· CCL Industries Inc.
· UPM Raflatac
· Sika AG
The other players in the market are Dunmore, ImageTek Labels, LINTEC Corporation, Tesa SE- A Beiersdorf Company, Lewis Label Products, Seiko Holdings Corporation, Automotive labels International, Sandora Sales and Manufacturing Ltd., Honeywell International Inc., Polylabel, Intertronics, R.R. Donnelley & Sons Company, OpSec Security Group Ltd., H.B. Fuller Company, Guangzhou Manborui Material Technology Co Ltd., Constania, R.R. Donnelley & Sons Company, FLEXcon Company Inc., Torraspapel S.A, Bemis Company Inc., and Adhesives Research Inc. among others. The global automotive labels market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of organic pigments market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
The upcoming market report contains data for historic year is 2016, the base year of calculation is 2018 and the forecast period is 2019 to 2025.
· Philippines witnessed record sales in the automobiles industry, 473,943 units being sold showing a growth of around 18% from 2016.
· In 2018 Dunmore launched new inkjet printable films for labels, packaging and graphics.
· Guangzhou Manborui launched a new type of security label, Shape Memory Polymer (SMP) that has a shape regaining ability if deformed by external changes in temperature.
· In 2019 LINTEC announced launch of a new set of label materials that are compatible even with industrial printers enabling printing labels even in small lots.
Get TOC For Full Analysis Of Report: databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=global-automotive-...
· Growing automobile industry and an increase in automobile demands.
· Increasing security and tagging mandates and regulation concerns driving the market.
· Growing security concerns, emerging databases and urbanisation has a positive impact on the market.
· High costs of raw materials.
· Achieving economies of scale is very competitive for small players.
Segmentation: Global Automotive Labels Market
· Warning & safety labels
· Branding labels
· Dome labels
· Asset labels
o Inventory Tags
o VIN Labels
By Raw Materials
· Polyvinyl chloride (PVC)
· Polypropylene (PP)
· Polyethylene terephthalate (PET)
· Polyethylene (PE)
· Acrylonitrile butadiene styrene (ABS)
· Polyurethane (PU)
· Polycarbonate (PC)
o Paper & Paperboard
· Heat transfer
By Printing Ink Technology
· Digital printing
· Screen printing
o Letterpress printing
o Gravure printing
· Exterior labels
· Interior labels
· Engine component labels
o mechanical automotive components except engine parts
By Identification Technology
· North America
o United Kingdom
o Rest of Europe
o South Korea
o Rest of Asia Pacific
· South America
o Rest of South America
· Middle East & Africa
o South Africa
o Saudi Arabia
o United Arab Emirates
o Rest of Middle East and Africa
Key Insights in the report:
· Historical and current market size and projection up to 2025
· Market trends impacting the growth of the global automotive labels market
· Analyse and forecast automotive labels market on the basis of type, raw materials, mechanism, printing ink technology, application and identification technology.
· Trends of key regional and country-level markets for type, raw materials, mechanism, printing ink technology, application and identification technology.
· Company profiling of key players which includes business operations, product and services, geographic presence, recent developments and key financial analysis.
Want Full Report? Enquire Here: databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=...
Data Bridge set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with an unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge adepts in creating satisfied clients who reckon upon our services and rely on our hard work with certitude. Get Customization and Discount on Report by emailing email@example.com . We are content with our glorious 99.9 % client satisfying rate.
Data Bridge Market Research
Toll Free: +1-888-387-2818
This release was published on openPR.
News-ID: 1495318 • Views: 207More releases