|01-14-2019 01:31 PM CET - Advertising, Media Consulting, Marketing Research||
Medical Adhesive Market 2025: Ethicon US, LLC., Medtronic, B. Braun Melsungen AG, Henkel AG & Co. KGaA, Cohera Medical, Inc., John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Chemence, Baxter.,Gem srl, GluStitch H.B. Fuller Company., CryoLife, Inc, 3M, Ashland
Press release from: Data Bridge Market Research
Global Medical Adhesive Market is expected to reach USD 18.1 billion by 2025, from USD 7.8 billion in 2017 growing at a CAGR of 10.2% during the forecast period of 2018 to 2025. The upcoming market report contains data for historic years 2016, the base year of calculation is 2017 and the forecast period is 2018 to 2025.
Get Exclusive Sample Report at databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=globa...
Global Medical Adhesive Market,
• By Product Type (Anionic, Nonionic, Cationic, and Amphoteric),
• By Application (Detergents, Personal Care, Industrial & Institutional cleaning, and Oilfield Chemicals),
• By Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East & Africa)– Industry Trends and Forecast to 2025
Major Market Drivers and Restraints:
• Rising usage by the end users
• Increase demand for the electronic and automotive application.
• technological advancement
• Increasing demand from healthcare industry
• Growing number of geriatric consumers
• Growth in surgical procedures/operations
• Lack of reimbursement policies for the use of synthetic grade medical adhesives
• High cost
• stringent regulation associated with medical grade products
Major Market Competitors:
Some of the major players operating in the global medical adhesive market are:-
• Ethicon US,
• B. Braun Melsungen AG,
• Henkel AG & Co. KGaA,
• Cohera Medical Inc.,
• John Wiley & Sons Inc.,
• Gem srl,
• GluStitch H.B. Fuller Company.,
• CryoLife, Inc,
• Ashland and others.
For More Inquiry Contact us at databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=...
In April 2016 Ethicon Inc., a medical device company from the family of Johnson & Johnson companies acquired NeuWave Medical, Inc., a private medical device company, which manufactures minimally invasive soft-tissue microwave ablation system. The acquisition is consistent with the Ethicon Inc. medical devices strategy of advancing innovation and investing in areas of unmet medical required such as surgical oncology. In 2016 Cohera Medical, Inc. launched a product for surgical adhesive TissuGlu, it comprises tissue layers where subcutaneous dead space exists between the tissue planes in abdominoplasty.
Table of Contents
2. Market Segmentation
3. Market Overview
4. Executive Summary
5. Premium Insights
6. Global, By Component
7. Product Type
9. Industry Type
10.2. North America
10.5. South America
10.6. Middle East & Africa
11. Company Landscape
12. Company Profiles
13. Related Reports
Request for Detailed TOC at databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=global-medical-adh...
About Data Bridge Market Research:
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge Market Research
This release was published on openPR.
News-ID: 1495119 • Views: 93More releases