|01-12-2019 08:19 AM CET - Energy & Environment||
Waste Recycling Services Market Increasing The Growth Worldwide Key Players: Stericycle, Clean Harbors, Suez Environment, Republic Services, Veolia Environment
Press release from: HTF Market Intelligence Consulting Pvt. Ltd.
HTF MI released a new market study on Global Waste Recycling Services Market with 100+ market data Tables, Pie Chat, Graphs & Figures spread through Pages and easy to understand detailed analysis. At present, the market is developing its presence. The Research report presents a complete assessment of the Market and contains a future trend, current growth factors, attentive opinions, facts, and industry validated market data. The research study provides estimates for Global Waste Recycling Services Forecast till 2025*. Some are the key players taken under coverage for this study are Veolia Environment (France) , Suez Environment (France) , Waste Management (United States) , Republic Services (United States) , Stericycle (United States) , Clean Harbors (United States) , ADS Waste Holdings (United States) and Casella Waste Systems (United States).
Click to get Global Waste Recycling Services Market Research Sample PDF Copy Here @: www.htfmarketreport.com/sample-report/1556489-global-wast...
Market Overview: Waste recycling services are the activities and actions required to recycle waste from its previous stage to its final recycled stage. This includes the collection, transport, recycled together with monitoring and regulation of the waste recycling process. Recycling is a important component of modern waste reduction. Also recycling aims at environmental sustainability by substituting the raw material inputs into and redirecting waste outputs out of the economic system. Some of the key players profiled in the study are Veolia Environment (France) , Suez Environment (France) , Waste Management (United States) , Republic Services (United States) , Stericycle (United States) , Clean Harbors (United States) , ADS Waste Holdings (United States) and Casella Waste Systems (United States).
• Strict regulatory norms related to limit landfills
• Emergence of new technology in recycling process
• Urbanisation is inclined towards recycling process
• Increasing awareness about waste management through recycling
• Strict environmental regulations related to the waste handling
• Costly specialised equipment and lesser availability of skilled technical professionals
• Technical issues related to the recycling services
• Extensive environment laws and regulations by federal, state, local, and foreign authorities are likely to driving the market over the projected period
• Adoption of recycling techniques and development of innovative technologies and advanced waste collection solutions to enhance collection processes
Enquire for customization in Report @ www.htfmarketreport.com/enquiry-before-buy/1556489-global...
Major Market Developments
• Tetra Pak has joined forces with global resource management company Veolia in a game-changing partnership that will enable all components of used beverage cartons collected within the European Union to be recycled by 2025
• Unilever and Veolia announced that they have signed a collaboration agreement to jointly work on emerging technologies that will help create a circular economy on plastics across various geographies, starting in India and Indonesia
The following are the major objectives of the study
• To define, describe, and forecast the Global Waste Recycling Services market on the basis of product [Compost & Food Waste , Glass & Fiberglass , Waste Paper , Waste Disposal & Collection , Used Commercial Goods , Iron and Steal , Battery Recyling , Liquids Oils & Chemicals , Multi-Material Collection and Others] , application [Municipal , Agricultural , Construction , Industrial and Others], key regions and end user
• To provide in-depth information regarding major influencing factors affecting the growth of the market (trends, drivers, restraints, opportunities, and industry-centric and regional challenges)
• To strategically analyse the micro-markets and important business segments with respect to individual growth drivers , market trends and potential, and historical contributions to the total market
• Identifying the opportunities in the market for key stakeholders and detailing the competitive landscape for market leaders
• To provide market size for various segments of the Waste Recycling Services market with respect to major geographies, namely, South America (Brazil, Argentina, Rest of South America) , Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Taiwan, Australia, Rest of Asia-Pacific) , Europe (Germany, France, Italy, United Kingdom, Netherlands, Rest of Europe) , MEA (Middle East, Africa) , North America (United States, Canada, Mexico)
• To strategically profile the key players and analyzing their market shares and core competencies in the Waste Recycling Services industry
• To track key developments such as product launches, expansions, agreements, partnerships, mergers & acquisitions, and R&D activities that are key factors in shaping the market
While framing the research framework, major and emerging players operating in the Waste Recycling Services market in various regions have been profiled, and their offerings, geographic footprints, and distribution/sales channels have been analysed through in-depth discussions. Top-down and bottom-up approaches have been used to determine the overall market size. Sizes of the other individual markets have been estimated using the percentage splits obtained through secondary sources such as Hoovers, Bloomberg BusinessWeek, and Dow Jones (Factiva), along with primary respondents. The complete methodology includes the study of the annual and financial reports of the key market players and extensive interviews with industry experts such as CEOs, VPs, directors, and marketing executives for key insights (both qualitative and quantitative) related to the market.
Browse for Full Report at @: www.htfmarketreport.com/reports/1556489-global-waste-recy...
Table of Contents
1 Market Overview
1.1 Waste Recycling Services Introduction
1.2 Market Analysis by Type
1.3 Market Analysis by Applications
1.4 Market Analysis by Regions
1.4.1 North America (United States, Canada and Mexico)
18.104.22.168 United States Market States and Outlook (2013-2023)
22.214.171.124 Canada Market States and Outlook (2013-2023)
126.96.36.199 Mexico Market States and Outlook (2013-2023)
1.4.2 Europe (Germany, France, UK, Russia and Italy)
188.8.131.52 Germany Market States and Outlook (2013-2023)
184.108.40.206 France Market States and Outlook (2013-2023)
220.127.116.11 UK Market States and Outlook (2013-2023)
18.104.22.168 Russia Market States and Outlook (2013-2023)
22.214.171.124 Italy Market States and Outlook (2013-2023)
1.4.3 Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, Korea, India and Southeast Asia)
126.96.36.199 China Market States and Outlook (2013-2023)
188.8.131.52 Japan Market States and Outlook (2013-2023)
184.108.40.206 Korea Market States and Outlook (2013-2023)
220.127.116.11 India Market States and Outlook (2013-2023)
18.104.22.168 Southeast Asia Market States and Outlook (2013-2023)
1.4.4 South America, Middle East and Africa
22.214.171.124 Brazil Market States and Outlook (2013-2023)
126.96.36.199 Egypt Market States and Outlook (2013-2023)
188.8.131.52 Saudi Arabia Market States and Outlook (2013-2023)
184.108.40.206 South Africa Market States and Outlook (2013-2023)
220.127.116.11 Nigeria Market States and Outlook (2013-2023)
1.5 Market Dynamics
1.5.1 Market Opportunities
1.5.2 Market Risk
1.5.3 Market Driving Force
2 Manufacturers Profiles
2.1.1 Business Overview
2.1.2 Waste Recycling Services Type and Applications
2.1.3 Waste Recycling Services Sales, Price, Revenue, Gross Margin and Market Share (2016-2017)
3 Global Waste Recycling Services Market Competition, by Manufacturer
3.1 Global Waste Recycling Services Sales and Market Share by Manufacturer (2016-2017)
3.2 Global Waste Recycling Services Revenue and Market Share by Manufacturer (2016-2017)
3.3 Global Waste Recycling Services Price by Manufacturer (2016-2017)
3.4 Market Concentration Rate
3.4.1 Top 3 Waste Recycling Services Manufacturer Market Share in 2017
3.4.2 Top 5 Waste Recycling Services Manufacturer Market Share in 2017
3.5 Market Competition Trend
Buy Full Copy Global Waste Recycling Services Report 2018 @ www.htfmarketreport.com/buy-now?format=1&report=1556489
Actual Numbers & In-Depth Analysis, Business opportunities, Market Size Estimation Available in Full Report.
Thanks for reading this article, you can also get individual chapter wise section or region wise report version like North America, Europe or Asia.
HTF Market Report is a wholly owned brand of HTF market Intelligence Consulting Private Limited. HTF Market Report global research and market intelligence consulting organization is uniquely positioned to not only identify growth opportunities but to also empower and inspire you to create visionary growth strategies for futures, enabled by our extraordinary depth and breadth of thought leadership, research, tools, events and experience that assist you for making goals into a reality. Our understanding of the interplay between industry convergence, Mega Trends, technologies and market trends provides our clients with new business models and expansion opportunities. We are focused on identifying the “Accurate Forecast” in every industry we cover so our clients can reap the benefits of being early market entrants and can accomplish their “Goals & Objectives”.
Contact US :
Craig Francis (PR & Marketing Manager)
HTF Market Intelligence Consulting Private Limited
Unit No. 429, Parsonage Road Edison, NJ
New Jersey USA – 08837
Phone: +1 (206) 317 1218
Connect with us at
This release was published on openPR.
News-ID: 1492421 • Views: 1161More releases