|01-11-2019 08:21 PM CET - Logistics & Transport||
Cold Chain Logistics Market Leading Players Preferred Freezer Services, Americold Logistics, Burris Logistics, Cloverleaf Cold Storage, Kloosterboer Group, Interstate Cold Storage, Lineage Logistics Holdings
Press release from: The Insight Partners
Cold chain logistics is defined as a process of transporting and storing products under certain temperature controlled conditions. Temperature controlled warehouses are used for the storage of products and for further delivery of products refrigerated vehicles are used. It is basically used for the transportation of fruits, vegetable, drugs and many other products. It helps in preserving the shelf life and quality of product.
• To provide detailed information regarding the major factors influencing the growth of the Cold Chain Logistics Market (drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges)
• To forecast the market size, in terms of value, with regard to 4 main regions - Asia Pacific (APAC), Europe, North America, and Rest of the World (ROW) - along with their respective countries
Get Sample Copy of this Report @ bit.ly/2soML0m
Growth in processed food sector and demand from pharmaceutical industry are the major drivers which help in surging the growth of cold chain logistics market whereas high operating cost and lack of infrastructure act as a restraining factor for this market. Increasing need for liquid nitrogen and temperature monitoring devices will add new opportunities for this market in the coming years.
Some of the key players influencing the market are Preferred Freezer Services., Americold Logistics, LLC , Burris Logistics., Cloverleaf Cold Storage Co., Inc., Kloosterboer Group B.V., Interstate Cold Storage, Inc., Lineage Logistics Holdings, LLC, Nichirei Logistics Group Inc., Swire Cold Storage Ltd., AGRO Merchants Group. and among others.
The "Global Cold Chain Logistics Market Analysis to 2025" is a specialized and in-depth study of the cold chain logistics industry with a focus on the global market trend. The report aims to provide an overview of global cold chain logistics market with detailed market segmentation by type, temperature type, process, technology, application and geography. The global cold chain logistics market is expected to witness high growth during the forecast period. The report provides key statistics on the market status of the leading market players and offers key trends and opportunities in the market.
The report provides a detailed overview of the industry including both qualitative and quantitative information. It provides overview and forecast of the global cold chain logistics market based on type, temperature type, process, technology and application. It also provides market size and forecast till 2025 for overall cold chain logistics market with respect to five major regions, namely; North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC), Middle East and Africa (MEA) and South America (SAM). The market by each region is later sub-segmented by respective countries and segments. The report covers analysis and forecast of 16 counties globally along with current trend and opportunities prevailing in the region.
Inquiry for Discount at bit.ly/2D5xE29
Besides this, the report analyzes factors affecting market from both demand and supply side and further evaluates market dynamics effecting the market during the forecast period i.e., drivers, restraints, opportunities, and future trend. The report also provides exhaustive PEST analysis for all five regions namely; North America, Europe, APAC, MEA and South America after evaluating political, economic, social and technological factors effecting the market in these regions.
Reason to Buy:
- Save and reduce time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the growth, size, leading players and segments in the global Cold Chain Logistics Market
- Highlights key business priorities in order to assist companies to realign their business strategies.
- The key findings and recommendations highlight crucial progressive industry trends in the Cold Chain Logistics Market, thereby allowing players to develop effective long term strategies.
- Develop/modify business expansion plans by using substantial growth offering developed and emerging markets.
- Scrutinize in-depth global market trends and outlook coupled with the factors driving the market, as well as those hindering it.
- Enhance the decision-making process by understanding the strategies that underpin commercial interest with respect to products, segmentation and industry verticals.
Buy this Complete Report @ bit.ly/2Fveu7D
The Insight Partners is a one stop industry research provider of actionable intelligence. We help our clients in getting solutions to their research requirements through our syndicated and consulting research services. We are a specialist in Technology, Healthcare, Manufacturing, Automotive and Defense.
Company: The Insight Partners
Contact: Sameer Joshi
This release was published on openPR.
News-ID: 1492152 • Views: 309More releases