|01-11-2019 04:47 PM CET - Industry, Real Estate & Construction||
Global High Temperature Insulation Materials Market Rising Trend Including Key Players Profile like Thermal Ceramics, Shandong Luyang (Luyang Energy-saving Materials Co.,Ltd.), RHI Magnesita, Mitsubishi Plastics, Inc., 3M
Press release from: Data Bridge Market Research
CAGR levels are skyrocketing in the forecast period of 2018-2025 for the High Temperature Insulation Materials market which will affect the industry as well. This report is a synopsis of how the High Temperature Insulation Materials market is going to be for the forecast period by also explaining what the market definition, classifications, applications, engagements and market trends are, and also contains the company profiles of all the key players and brands that are dominating the High Temperature Insulation Materials market with moves like product launches, joint ventures, merges and accusations which in turn is affecting the sales, import, export, revenue and CAGR values.
This report also contains the restrains and drivers of the High Temperature Insulation Materials market which are derived from SWOT analysis.
Global High Temperature Insulation Materials Market By Type (Ceramic Fiber, Insulating Firebrick, Calcium Silicate, Other); By Temperature Range (600°C-1100°C, 1100°C-1500°C, 1500°C-1700°C, 1700°C & Above) By Application (Petrochemicals, Ceramics, Glass, Cement, Iron & Steel, Refractory, Powder metallurgy, Aluminum, Others) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2024
The Global High Temperature Insulation Materials Market accounted for USD 3.54 billion in 2016 and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 8.5% during the forecast period of 2017 to 2024. The upcoming market report contains data for historic years 2014, 2015, the base year of calculation is 2016 and the forecast period is 2017 to 2024.
Get A Sample Copy of this Report @ databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=globa...
Major Market Drivers:
• Growing need for energy savings
• Emission control regulations by governments
• Rapid industrialization in emerging economies of Asia-Pacific
• Carcinogenic nature of ceramic fibers
Key Insights in the report:
• Historical and current market size and projection up to 2025
• Market trends impacting the growth of the global taste modulators market
• Analyze and forecast the taste modulators market on the basis of, application and type.
• Trends of key regional and country-level markets for processes, derivative, and application
• Company profiling of key players which includes business operations, product and services, geographic presence, recent developments and
key financial analysis
• All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level and can be customized according to needs.
• All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization).
High temperature insulation materials are used in places where the temperature usually remains high. The latest trend in this market is high demand for energy saving, government regulations for emission controls and emerging economies in Asia-Pacific. There is growing demand of high temperature insulation materials for industries such as petrochemicals, ceramics, glass, cement, iron & steel, refractory, powder metallurgy, and aluminum which is, expected to be a major driver of the market over the forecast period.
The Global High Temperature Insulation Materials Market is consolidated due to the presence of a limited number of players concentrated in few countries. These major players have adopted various organic as well as inorganic growth strategies such as mergers & acquisitions, new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, and others to strengthen their position in this market.
Major Market Competitors:
• include Morgan Thermal Ceramics,
• Luyang Energy-Saving Materials Co., Ltd.,
• RHI AG,
• Mitsubishi Plastics Inc.,
• 3M Company,
• Isolite Insulating Products Co. Ltd.,
• Etex Group,
• Dyson Group PLC,
• Unifrax I LLC,
• Almatis GmbH,
• Bnz Materials Inc.,
• Pyrotek Inc.,
• Hi-Temp Insulation Inc.,
• Cotronics Corporation,
• Adl Insulflex Inc.,
• Insulcon Group,
• M.E Schupp Industriekeramik GmbH & Co.,
• Skamol A/S,
• Ibiden Co., Ltd.,
• Cellaris Ltd.,
• ETS Schaefer Corp.,
• Pacor Inc.,
• Par Group,
• Prairie Ceramic Corp.,
• Rath AG
On the basis of type:- Ceramic fiber, insulating firebrick, and calcium silicate and other.
On the basis of temperature range:- 600°C-1100°C, 1100°C-1500°C, 1500°C-1700°C, 1700°C & above.
On the basis of application:- Petrochemicals, ceramics, glass, cement, iron & steel, refractory, powder metallurgy, aluminum and others.
On the basis of geography:-
• North America,
• South America,
• Asia-Pacific and Middle East & Africa.
Order a Copy of This Research Report @ databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=...
About Data Bridge Market Research:
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge Market Research
This release was published on openPR.
News-ID: 1491579 • Views: 173More releases