|01-11-2019 04:42 PM CET - IT, New Media & Software||
Global AWS Managed Services Market Business Growth Hacking Strategies - Key Players are Capgemini, Amazon, Accenture, Reliam, Stratalux, Cloudnexa, Onica, Logicworks, DXC Technology, e-Zest, Reliam, Stratalux, Rackspace Inc., Microsoft Azure, GS Lab
Press release from: Data Bridge Market Research
Data Bridge Market Research always aims at offering their clients an in-depth analysis and the best research material of the Global Market. This new report on the Global AWS Managed Services Market is committed to fulfilling the requirements of the clients by giving them thorough insights into the market. An exclusive data offered in this AWS Managed Services Market report is collected by research and industry experts.
Global AWS Managed Services Market report covers scope and product overview to define the key terms and offers detailed information about market dynamics to the readers. This is followed by the regional outlook and segmental analysis. The report also consists of the facts and key values of the Global AWS Managed Services Market in terms of sales and volume, revenue and its growth rate.
Market Analysis: Global AWS Managed Services Market
The Global AWS Managed Services Market is expected to reach USD 1,799.8 million by 2025 from USD 569.7 million in 2017 and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 13.7% in the forecast period of 2018 to 2025.
FREE Sample Report PDF at databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=globa...
Benefits of the report for Global AWS Managed Services Market
• What are the challenges being faced by the new entrants In Information and Communication Technology Industry
• Drivers and restrains of the AWS Managed Services market
• Key developments in the AWS Managed Services market
• AWS Managed Services Market volume
Competitive Analysis: Global AWS Managed Services Market
The global AWS managed services market is fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market in order to sustain in long run. The report includes market shares of AWS managed services market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific and South America. IN February 2018, United States DoD (Department of Defense) signed a USD 950 Million cloud agreement with AWS partner REAN Cloud LLC.
• In 2014, Basic6 was launched which can be used for managing cloud servers, data center services, accounts and passwords which can be controlled through Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud (EC2) features.
• In 2018, Claranet achieved the level of AWS well architected partner, which will help them to offer the security, high performance, resilient and efficient infrastructure for user applications.
• In 2018, Smartronix announced its partnership with CLOUDHEALTH TECHNOLOGIES, a cloud services management provider, to provide continuous cloud optimization and cost management, which would help the customers to optimize the data for efficiency and other factors.
• In 2018, AWS started to offers in delivering faster and efficient videos, building intelligent video applications enhanced through machine learning to media and entertainment companies, enterprises, start-ups, and government agencies.
• In 2014, Accenture announced its collaboration with AWS for end-to-end cloud migration and management services.
Key Insights in the report:
• Complete and distinct analysis of the market drivers and restraints
• Key Market players involved in this industry
• Detailed analysis of the Market Segmentation
• Competitive analysis of the key players involved
Competitors/Players: Global AWS Managed Services Market
• Accenture plc,
• DXC Technology Company,
• 8K Miles Software Services Ltd.,
• Smartronix Inc.,
• Reliam LLC,
• Microsoft Azure,
• Claranet Group,
• GS Lab,
• Capgemini SE,
• Cloudnexa, Inc.,
• Slalom LLC.,
• Rackspace Inc.
TABLE OF CONTENTS: Global AWS Managed Services Market
PART 01: EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
PART 02: SCOPE OF THE REPORT
PART 03: RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
PART 04: MARKET LANDSCAPE
• Market ecosystem
• Market characteristics
• Market segmentation analysis
PART 05: PIPELINE ANALYSIS
• Pipeline analysis
PART 06: MARKET SIZING
• Market definition
• Market sizing
• Market size and forecast
PART 07: PORTER'S FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS
• Bargaining power of buyers
• Bargaining power of suppliers
• Threat of new entrants
• Threat of substitutes
• Threat of rivalry
• Market condition
PART 08: MARKET SEGMENTATION
• Market opportunity
PART 09: CUSTOMER LANDSCAPE
PART 10: REGIONAL LANDSCAPE
• Geographical segmentation
• Regional comparison
• North America
• South America
• Market opportunity
PART 11: DECISION FRAMEWORK
PART 12: DRIVERS AND CHALLENGES
• Market drivers
• Market challenges
PART 13: MARKET TRENDS
PART 14: VENDOR LANDSCAPE
• Landscape disruption
PART 15: VENDOR ANALYSIS
• Vendors covered
• Vendor classification
• Market positioning of vendors
PART 16: APPENDIX
• List of abbreviations
Get TOC for In-depth Study at databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=global-aws-managed...
Market Segmentation: Global AWS Managed Services Market
Based on geography, the market report covers data points for 28 countries across multiple geographies such as
• North America,
• South America,
• Asia-Pacific and Middle East & Africa
Some of the major countries covered in this report are U.S., Canada, Germany, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, China, India, South Korea, Japan, Australia, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, and Brazil among others.
Based on service type, the market is segmented into
• advisory services,
• cloud migration services and
• operations services
Customization of the Report:
This report can be customized to meet the client’s requirements. Please connect with our sales team (email@example.com), who will ensure that you get a report that suits your needs.
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge Market Research
This release was published on openPR.
News-ID: 1491565 • Views: 330More releases