|01-11-2019 04:29 PM CET - Leisure, Entertainment, Miscellaneous||
Outdoor LED Lighting Market Forecast By 2025: Philips Lighting, Eaton, Cree, Evluma, OSRAM, GE, Zumtobel Group, Gooee, Hubbell Incorporated, Carmanah Technologies Corp. , Tanko Lighting Inc, Solas Ray Lighting, Neptun Light, Inc.
Press release from: Data Bridge Market Research
Outdoor LED lighting market report is a comprehensive study in the market it tells about what the market status in the forecast period of 2018-2025. Outdoor LED lighting Market report includes historic data, present market trends, environment, technological innovation, upcoming technologies and the technical progress in the related industry. This Outdoor LED lighting market study also analyzes the market status, market share, growth rate, future trends, market drivers, opportunities and challenges, risks and entry barriers, sales channels, distributors and Porter's Five Forces Analysis.
Global Outdoor LED lighting industry accounted to USD XX.XX million in 2017 growing at a CAGR of XX.XX% during the forecast period of 2019 to 2025, Globally.
U.S. outdoor LED lighting market is expected to reach million by 2025 and is projected to register a healthy CAGR of 7.1% in the forecast period of 2019 to 2025.
Get Sample PDF of This Market Information: databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=globa...
Outdoor LED lighting market report contains data for historic years 2017, the base year of calculation is 2018 and the forecast period is 2019 to 2025. There is need of LED lighting for several applications like Highway and Roadway, Architectural, Public Places (Commercial, Airport Perimeters, Parking Structures, Stadium and Area Floodlighting, Entertainment, Others Public Places) will create a huge market for the outdoor LED Lighting. In 2017, Osram Licht AG acquired China’s Green light, which will help the company to grow in chins. Some of the major players operating in market are
· Philips Lighting Holding B.V.
· General Electric Company
· Osram Licht AG
· Cree, Inc.
· Eaton Corporation PLC
· Hubbell Incorporated
· Dialight PLC
· Zumtobel Group AG
· Syska LED
· Virtual Extension
· Neptun Light, Inc.,
· Tapan Solar Energy Pvt. Ltd.,
· Tanko Lighting, Inc.,
Others: Evluma, GOOEE, UM Green, Solas Ray, Carmanah among others. The major players in Outdoor LED Lighting Market have used various strategies such as new product launches, clinical trials, market initiatives, high expense on research and development, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market.
U.S. Outdoor LED lights are highly cost-effective as compared to conventional incandescent bulbs and compact fluorescent light bulbs. According to U.S. Department of Energy, ENERGY STAR LEDs can save the 75% consumption of electricity. The life of LED is high as compare to traditional incandescent bulbs and compact fluorescent light bulbs. The life of LED is 25 times than life of traditional incandescent bulbs. For instance, according to U.S. Department of Energy, life of LED is around 25,000 hours, where life of traditional incandescent bulbs is around 1000 hours.
Get TOC of Full Report: databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=global-outdoor-led...
Latest trend in this market are development in the power efficient LED lights, decrease use of high power consuming incandescent lamps as they make burden on consumer pocket by generating more electricity bill. Light-emitting diodes (LEDs) are lighting sources for general lighting applications with ten times as efficient as compared to incandescent lighting. Such attribute combined with their long working life and reliability has made them the suitable choice for next generation of lighting systems including emergency, backlight, automotive, indoor and outdoor.
Major Market Drivers and Restraints:
• Power efficiency and log lasting LED lights
• Decreasing use of incandescent lamps, due to high power consumption
• Reduction in Prices of LEDs
• Demand for Smart Controls in Street Lighting Systems
• High cost of production
Market Segmentation: Global Outdoor LED Lighting Market
· On the basis of installation the outdoor LED lighting market is segmented into
· New Installation,
· Retrofit Installation.
· The new installation market is expected to grow in the forecasted period.
· On the basis of wattage type the outdoor LED lighting market is segmented into
· Less Than 50 W
· 50–150 W
· More Than 150 W
· The less than 50W market is expected to grow in the forecasted period.
· On the basis of application the outdoor LED lighting market is segmented into
· Highway and Roadway
· Public Places
· The public places market is expected to grow in the forecasted period.
· The public places are further segmented into
o Airport Perimeters
o Parking Structures
o Stadium and Area Floodlighting
o Others Public Places
· The commercial market is expected to grow in the forecasted period.
· On the basis of geography, outdoor LED lighting market report covers data points for 28 countries across multiple geographies such as North America & South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Middle East & Africa.
· Some of the major countries covered in this report are U.S., Canada, Germany, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, China, India, South Korea, Japan, Australia, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, and Brazil among others.
· North America is expected to dominate the market.
· On October , Philips Lighting has launched Philips Advance Xitanium 220W 1.35A 120-277V Outdoor LED Driver with 0-10V Dimming. This is an advanced version of previous outdoor LED Driver. Its specification include 50,000+ hour lifetime, excellent thermal performance, 6kV combi-wave surge rating to comply with ANSI C82.77-5 CAT C low, the efficiency of > 90% over the complete range of operation.
· On October, Philips Lighting has launched Philips Fortimo edge industrial LED modules. This is an advanced version of the previous Edge industrial LED modules. New specification include high energy efficacy, high lumen maintenance, high output and compact design, and high thermal capability up to 90 degree.
· In October, OSRAM Licht AG (Germany) launched first 50W seven- die LED emitter, which is used for controlling deliver intense, saturated colors and high quality white light color mixing
· In October, Cree, Inc. (U.S.) expanded the Industrial lighting portfolio in linear high bay luminaires, which is beneficial for construction and offers enhanced efficacy, reliability and high ambient temperatures.
Want Full Report? Enquire Here: databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=...
Data Bridge adepts in creating satisfied clients who reckon upon our services and rely on our hard work with certitude. Get 10% Discount on Report by emailing email@example.com . We are content with our glorious 99.9 % client satisfying rate.
Data Bridge Market Research
Toll Free: +1-888-387-2818
This release was published on openPR.
News-ID: 1491500 • Views: 481More releases