|01-11-2019 02:37 PM CET - Energy & Environment||
Energy Sector - Trends in Internet of Things - Drivers challenges and technology developments
Press release from: ReportsWeb
"Energy Sector: Trends in Internet of Things (IoT)", a vertical focused report by Publisher, is one of the many products in the digital Industry product portfolio.
The report also provides company shares and distribution shares data for each of these market categories, and global corporate-level profiles of the key market participants. Based on the availability of data for the particular market and country, information related to pipeline products, news and deals is available in the report.
Extensive interviews are conducted with key opinion leaders (KOLs), physicians and industry experts to validate the market size, company share and distribution share data and analysis.
Get sample copy of “Energy Sector Industry” at: www.reportsweb.com/inquiry&RW00012414216/sample
- Brief overview of the technology and its relevance in the verticals.
- Key challenges faced by the industry verticals (energy) pertinent to its technology (Internet of Things) implementation.
- Elaborate overview of supply side and demand side trends affecting the technology growth.
- Overview of the revenue opportunities in the internet of things market for the energy sector through to 2021 - highlighting the market size and growth by technology, geography, sectors, and size band. Moreover, the report also outlines enterprises' investment priorities in the IoT segment for the energy sector.
- Future recommendation and market opportunities for IoT segment in the energy industry.
Key Attributes of Report:
- It helps the reader to understand the internet of thing (IoT) market landscape in the energy industry, the recent trends, and challenges.
- The most exhaustive and up-to-date report providing revenue opportunity forecasts in the IoT market from 2016 to 2021, spanning four technology segments, six regions, and two size bands.
- Extensive technology growth predictions based on adoption indicators, end-user technology demand, Publisher's in-house ICT survey results, and macroeconomic factors.
- The report provides a detailed breakdown of the opportunities within the IoT segment and its sub categories..
Have any query? Enquire about report at: www.reportsweb.com/inquiry&RW00012414216/buying
Fundamentals of Table of Content:
1 Introduction 3
2 Challenges impacting O&G companies in IoT deployment 4
3 Market Dynamics 8
3.1 Demand side trends 8
3.2 Supply side trends 13
4 IoT investment priorities in the energy sector 19
5 Market size and forecast 21
5.1 Geographic breakdown (based on IoT device revenues) 21
5.2 Connectivity breakdown (based on IoT device revenues) 23
5.3 Application breakdown (based on IoT device revenues) 24
5.4 Geographic breakdown (based on IoT software and service revenues) 25
5.5 Application breakdown (based on IoT software and service revenues) 27
6 Recommendations for ICT vendors 28
7 Future outlook 29
7.1 Digital oilfields and connected workforce are the future of IoT in the energy sector 29
8 Appendix 30
8.1 Definitions 30
8.2 Further reading 31
8.3 Contact the authors 31
8.4 Contact Us 32
Get Complete Report at: www.reportsweb.com/inquiry&RW00012414216/discount
ReportsWeb.com is a one stop shop of market research reports and solutions to various companies across the globe. We help our clients in their decision support system by helping them choose most relevant and cost effective research reports and solutions from various publishers. We provide best in class customer service and our customer support team is always available to help you on your research queries.
This release was published on openPR.
News-ID: 1490819 • Views: 312More releases