|01-10-2019 02:00 PM CET - IT, New Media & Software||
Global Encryption Software Market 2019 Analysis By Companies like Dell, ESET, Gemalto, McAfee, Microsoft, Pkware, Sophos, Symantec, Thales eSecurity, Trend Micro, Cryptomathic, Stormshield, Symantec, Bloombase, Cisco, EMC CORP., Proofpoint
Press release from: Data Bridge Market Research
Global Encryption Software Market 2019 Industry Research Report is a professional report which provides thorough knowledge along with complete information pertaining to The Global Encryption Software Market a proposed supply, demand, applications, industry chain summary, industry policies in addition to plans, product specifications, manufacturing processes, cost structures.
The Global Encryption Software Market is expected to reach USD 28.91 billion by 2025, from USD 4.17 billion in 2017 growing at a CAGR of 27.40% during the forecast period of 2018 to 2025. The upcoming market report contains data for historic year 2016, the base year of calculation is 2017 and the forecast period is 2018 to 2025.
Download PDF Sample Copy of Report@ databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=globa...
Encryption is a process in which the information (data) is converted into codes by the service provider to block any unauthorized
access. The data has to be secured and that data may be present in any kind of electronic devices. Every person and business firms has their personal information including data, that may vary from emails to WhatsApp messages and bank details that are to be kept secure between the parties involved which are involved in the transaction. This process is done by scrambling, the information is sent via electronic length codes that are unreadable by anyone else those who attempt to access these information. Once the information is sent by the sender in the form of codes, then this information can only be decrypted by the sender or the receiver for it to be in
In 2018, Dell introduced a data security system, which is used for policy based encryption, self-encrypting drive management and bit-locker management.
Major Market Competitors/Players:
Some of the major players operating in the global encryption software market are:-
• Thales E-Security,
• Trend Micro,
• Symantec Corporation,
• Cisco Systems,
• EMC Corporation,
• Check Point Software Technologies,
• IBM Corporation,
• Intel Security,
• among others.
Objective of the Report
1. To analyze strategies/developments such as collaborations, agreements, partnerships, mergers and acquisitions, and product launches and developments in the Encryption Software market
2. Market Diversification: Exhaustive information about new products, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments in the Encryption Software market.
3. Save and reduce time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the growth, size, leading players and segments in the Encryption Software Market
4. The key findings and recommendations highlight crucial progressive industry trends in the Encryption Software Market, thereby allowing players to develop effective long term strategies
5. To strategically analyze micro markets with respect to individual growth trends, prospects, and contributions to the total market
6. Develop/modify business expansion plans by using substantial growth offering developed and emerging markets
To Avail 10% Discount On This Report Mail Us on :- firstname.lastname@example.org
The global encryption software market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product
launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of encryption software market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific and South America.
In 2018, IBM innovate a new cloud-ready mainframe, which is applicable for robust security, powerful analytics and better performance for intensive data loads.
Major Market Drivers and Restraints:
• Growing concern over critical data loss in on-premises environment
• Exploitation of big data analytics poses risk to cloud environment
• Regulations to increase adoption of encryption solutions
• Lack of budget for adopting best-in-class encryption solutions
• Lack of awareness about encryption and performance concerns among enterprises
• The global encryption software market is segmented based on component, application, deployment type, organization size, vertical and geographical segments.
• Based on component, the market is segmented into solution and services. The services market segment is further segmented into professional services and managed services. The professional services market segment is further segmented into support and maintenance, training and education and planning and consulting.
• On the basis of application, the market is classified into disk encryption, file/folder encryption, database encryption, communication encryption and cloud encryption.
• On the basis of deployment type, the market is segmented into on-premises and cloud.
• Based on organization size, the market is segmented into large enterprises and Small and Medium-Sized Enterprises (SMEs).
• Based on Vertical, the market is segmented into Banking, Financial Services And Insurance (BFSI), healthcare, government and public utilities, telecom and IT, retail, aerospace and defense and others (manufacturing, education, and media and entertainment).
• Based on geography, the market report covers data points for 28 countries across multiple geographies namely North America & South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and, Middle East & Africa. Some of the major countries covered in this report are U.S., Canada, Germany, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, China, India, South Korea, Japan, Australia, Singapore, , South Africa and, Brazil among others.
Inquire Regarding This Report @ databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=...
About Data Bridge Market Research:
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge Market Research
This release was published on openPR.
News-ID: 1487474 • Views: 80More releases