|01-10-2019 01:59 PM CET - IT, New Media & Software||
Global Enterprise Content Management Market Business Growth and Development Strategies By 2025 - Key Players are Microsoft, Oracle, Xerox, Alfresco, Appatura, Axyon Consulting, Box, Box UK, Lexmark, DocuWare, Everteam, Laserfiche, Everteam, IBM, • Adobe
Press release from: Data Bridge Market Research
The Global Enterprise Content Management Market is expected to reach USD 109.66 billion by 2025, from USD 31.66 billion in 2017 growing at a CAGR of 16.8% during the forecast period of 2018 to 2025.
Get Ready Sample Report at databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=globa...
The Global Enterprise Content Management market overview section of the report demonstrates the market dynamics such as the drivers, restraints, opportunities, trends that is expected to influence the current nature and future status of this market. Key indicators mentioned in the report, provide a robust view about the vital factors that led to the strong adoption of control valves around the globe. The key indicators also provide significance of the factors which are capable of changing the market scenario. These indicators are expected to define the market position during the forecast period. An attractiveness analysis has also been provided for every segment in the report, in order to provide a thorough understanding of the overall scenario in the Global Enterprise Content Management Market. Moreover, the report provides an overview of various strategies adopted by the key players present in the market.
Market Drivers and Restraints
• Exponential growth in digital content across enterprises.
• Need for regulatory content management to enhance operations.
• Increased traction for risk mitigation in content management.
• High need for securing confidential data and protection against data loss.
• Difficulties in the smooth handling of enterprise data in case of mergers and acquisitions.
• Existence of functional content data silos.
• In Feb 2017, Newgen Software Technologies Limited (India), has announced the launch of its latest version of Document Management System (DMS) solution OmniDocs version 7.0. OmniDocs provides a highly scalable, unified repository for securely storing and managing enterprise content.
• In July 2017, Intergen (New Zealand) launched Cohesion 365, it is cloud-based enterprise content management service for Australian and New Zealand organisations. Cohesion 365 is built on the Microsoft-based enterprise document and records management service and was originally created by Intergen, an Empired company, for New Zealand government clients.
Competitive Analysis: Global Enterprise Content Management Market
The global enterprise content management market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of enterprise content management market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific and South America.
In 2016, Oracle launched new SaaS, PaaS and IaaS cloud services which is beneficial in transformative technologies for big data analytics, IoT(Internet of Things), social and mobile phones.
Major Business Entities Covered in this Report
• Axyon Consulting,
• Box UK,
• M-Files Corporation,
• Newgen Software,
• Oracle Corporation UK Ltd,
• Lexmark International Pte. Ltd.,
• Lexmark International (Asia Pacific),
• Lexmark UK,
• Lexmark Canada Inc.,
• Fabasoft and others.
Get Ready TOC at databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=global-enterprise-...
On the basis of business function, the market is segmented into
• accounts and finance,
• human resource,
• supply chain management,
• operations and marketing
Based on Component, the market is segmented into
• solutions and
The solutions segment is further sub-segmented into content workflow, document management, imaging and capturing, web content management, records management, digital asset management, mobile content management, case management and eDiscovery. The services segment is further sub-segmented into implementation service, training and education and support and maintenance.
On the basis of deployment type, the market is classified into
• on-premises and
Based on organization size, the market is segmented into
• SMEs and
• large enterprises
Based on vertical,
• telecom and IT,
• consumer goods and retail,
• healthcare and life sciences,
• energy and utilities,
• transportation and logistics
• Asia Pacific (China, South Korea, Japan, India, Australia, Singapore, Thailand, Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines, Rest of Asia-Pacific).
• North America (US, Canada, Mexico).
• Europe (Russia, Turkey, Belgium, Netherlands, Switzerland, Spain, France, Germany, Italy, UK, Rest of Europe.
• South America (Brazil, Argentina, Rest of South America).
• Middle East and Africa (South Africa, Egypt, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Israel, Rest of Middle East and Africa).
Inquire about this report from our expert’s at databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=...
About Data Bridge Market Research:
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge Market Research
This release was published on openPR.
News-ID: 1487469 • Views: 165More releases