|01-10-2019 01:58 PM CET - Advertising, Media Consulting, Marketing Research||
Global Automotive Windshield Market Analysis and In Depth Study Of Top Companies like AGC INC, SGG Group, NIPPON SHEET GLASS COMPANY, LIMITED, VITRO, Central Glass Company Inc, Dura Automotive Systems LLC, SHENZHEN BENSON AUTOMOBILE GLASS CO,LTD, Şişeca
Press release from: Data Bridge Market Research
Global Automotive Windshield Market, By Position (Front Windshield, Rear Windshield), Vehicle Type (Passenger Cars (PC), Light Commercial Vehicles (LCV), Heavy Commercial Vehicle (HCV)), Glass type (Laminated Glass, Tempered Glass), Material Type (Thermoset Material, Thermoplastic Material), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa)– Industry Trends and Forecast to 2025
The Global Automotive Windshield Market is expected to reach USD 23.08 billion by 2025, from USD 13.95 billion in 2017 growing at a CAGR of 6.5% during the forecast period of 2018 to 2025. The upcoming market report contains data for the historic year 2016, the base year of calculation is 2017 and the forecast period is 2018 to 2025.
Windshield is a transparent screen, which is a part of the vehicle that protects the passenger. The glass which is used in the manufacturing of windshield contain oxides namely potassium oxide, magnesium oxide and aluminium oxide. Safety glass is used as a windshield and they meet certain specifications like chemical durability, impact resistance and strength. These standards are developed by American Society for Testing of Materials (ASTM). The auto glass and windshield parts need to be strong and should be of highest quality to maintain its durability. Strengthening of windshield improves the structural integrity of the car and greatly increases the safety of the passenger and rigidity of the windshield strengthens the frame of the entire vehicle. According to the Department of Commerce, 25% of flat glass production is consumed by the automotive industry (including windows) at a total value of approximately USD 483 billion. In Japan, 30% of flat glass goes to the automotive industry valued at around USD 190 billion in 1989.
Get Exclusive Sample Report at: databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=globa...
Major Market Drivers and Restraints:
• Increasing automobile production
• Increasing use of Windshield for latest display technologies
• Increasing vehicle sales and vehicle parts.
• Increasing urban population
• Increasing disposable income of middle class population
• Fluctuating prices of glass raw materials.
• Use of windshield for augmented reality application
• The global automotive windshield market is segmented based on position, vehicle type, glass type, material type and geographical segments.
• Based on Position, the market is segmented into front windshield, rear windshield.
• On the basis of vehicle type, the market is classified into passenger cars, light commercial vehicles, heavy commercial vehicle.
• On the basis of glass type, the market is classified into laminated glass, tempered glass.
• On the basis of material type, the market is classified into thermoset material and thermoplastic material
• Based on geography, the market report covers data points for 28 countries across multiple geographies namely North America & South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and, Middle East & Africa. Some of the major countries covered in this report are U.S., Canada, Germany, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, China, India, South Korea, Japan, Australia, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, South Africa and, Brazil among others.
Table of Contents:
2. Market Segmentation
3. Market Overview
4. Executive Summary
5. Premium Insights
6. Global, By Component
7. Product Type
9. Industry Type
10.2. North America
10.5. South America
10.6. Middle East & Africa
11. Company Landscape
12. Company Profiles
13. Related Reports
Request for Detailed TOC: databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=global-automotive-...
Major Market Competitors/Players:
• AGC Inc.
• Nippon Sheet Glass Co., Ltd
• Central Glass Co.
• DURA AUTOMOTIVES SYSTEMS
• Shenzhen Benson Automobile Glass Co.
• Sisecam Group,
• GAURDIAN INDUSTRIES
• Magna International Inc.
• T&S Auto Glass
• Fuyao Group
• GUARDIAN GLASS
• Nordglass group
• Olimpia Auto Glass Inc.
• PPG Industries
• OGIS GmbH
• Star Auto Glass
• Glaston Corporation,
• Xinyi Glass Holdings Limited
Reasons to Purchase this Report:
• Current and future of global automotive windshield market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
• The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period.
• Regions/countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period.
• The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players.
Looking for more information on this market? databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=...
About Data Bridge Market Research:
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge Market Research
This release was published on openPR.
News-ID: 1487459 • Views: 160More releases