|01-09-2019 11:39 AM CET - Industry, Real Estate & Construction||
Global Simultaneous Localization and Mapping Market 2019 Top Companies are Intel Corporation, Microsoft, Alphabet, Amazon Robotics, Apple Inc., Clearpath Robotics Inc., Aethon, The Hi-Tech Robotic Systemz, Facebook, Inc., Intellias Ltd., MAXST Co., Ltd
Press release from: Data Bridge Market Research
The Global Simultaneous Localization and Mapping Market report is a complete overview of the market, covering various aspects product definition, segmentation based on various parameters, and the prevailing vendor landscape. The statistics are represented in graphical format for a clear understanding on facts and figures. The readers will find this report very helpful in understanding the Simultaneous Localization and Mapping market in depth. The effect of Porter's five powers on the development of the market has been likewise examined in the report. Further, key players, major collaborations, merger & acquisitions along with trending innovation and business policies are reviewed in the report.
Global Simultaneous Localization and Mapping Market is driven by the need for low latency, fast computing, and less dependency on cloud-based AI for critical applications, global simultaneous localization and mapping market in estimated value from USD 102.4 million in 2018 to an estimated value of USD 1229.08 million by 2026, registering a CAGR of 36.43% in the forecast period of 2019-2026.
Download PDF Sample Copy of Report@ databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=globa...
Global Simultaneous Localization and Mapping Market segmentation
• By Type (EKF SLAM, Fast SLAM, Graph-Based SLAM, Others),
• Offering (2D SLAM, 3D SLAM),
• Application (Robotics, UAV, AR/VR, Automotive and Others),
• Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa)
Market Definition: Global Simultaneous Localization and Mapping Market
Simultaneous localization and mapping (SLAM) is a part of robotic mapping and navigation. It is the computational problem of updating an unknown environment map by simultaneously keeping a track of the location of the agent within it. Several algorithms are used to solve it, in a traceable time interval for specific environment. Some of the popular methods includes: extended Kalman filter, GraphSLAM and particle filter.
Major Market Competitors/Players: Global Simultaneous Localization and Mapping Market
Few of the major competitors currently working in simultaneous localization and mapping market are Intel Corporation, Microsoft, Alphabet, Amazon Robotics, Apple Inc., Clearpath Robotics Inc., Aethon, The Hi-Tech Robotic Systemz, Facebook, Inc., Intellias Ltd., MAXST Co., Ltd., Magic Leap, Inc., Rethink Robotics, Skydio, Inc., NAVVIS, Mobile Industrial Robots ApS, Kuka AG, GeoSLAM, Kudan, Dibotics, SMP Robotics, Parrot Drones SAS and others.
• Technological Growth of Visual SLAM Algorithm
• Growing Influx for Self-Locating Robotics in Commercial and Residential Sectors
• Performance and Reliability issues in Untested Conditions
• Not Suitable for Dynamic Environments
Competitive Analysis: Global Simultaneous Localization and Mapping Market
Global simultaneous localization and mapping market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of simultaneous localization and mapping market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific and South America.
Key Developments in the Market:
• In April 2018, Amazon (US) launched, a domestic robot named Vesta which helps in support functions like home security, diary reminders, and chat, for day to day easy communications and networking.
• In September 2017, Intel (U.S.) with Mobileye (Israel) has launched a road experience management (REM) platform. It is an HD mapping solution that makes use of data collected by road experience management enabled vehicles in building maps that are used in autonomous driving systems and ADAs.
Key Insights in the report:
• Complete and distinct analysis of the market drivers and restraints
• Key Market players involved in this industry
• Detailed analysis of the Market Segmentation
• Competitive analysis of the key players involved
Segmentation: Global Simultaneous Localization and Mapping Market
• By Type
o EKF SLAM
o Fast SLAM
o Graph-Based SLAM
• By Application
• By Offering
o 2D SLAM
o 3D SLAM
• By Geography
o North America
o South America
o Middle East and Africa
Inquire about this report from our expert’s @ databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=...
About Data Bridge Market Research:
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge Market Research
This release was published on openPR.
News-ID: 1482631 • Views: 119More releases