|01-09-2019 09:20 AM CET - Health & Medicine||
Bioinformatics Market Forecast 2025 With Key Players: Illumina, QIAGEN, DNAnexus, PerkinElmer, Inc. , Dassault Systèmes, Agilent Technologies, Integromics, Thermo Fisher Scientific, Applied Biological Materials – abm, Gene Bio-Application Ltd.
Press release from: Data Bridge Market Research
The global bioinformatics market can be segmented in product, application, end-user, and region, which are being used the key players and brands that are currently dominating the market and having a strong influence on the market as a whole by their moves like product launches, researches, joint ventures, mergers, and accusations. With ever-escalating CAGR levels in the forecasted period of 2019-2025, the bioinformatics report contains market drivers and restraints for the bioinformatics industry with the help of SWOT analysis.
This bioinformatics report consists of the company profiles of the key players and brands. The report also stands apart when it comes to explaining the definition, classifications, applications, and engagements for the bioinformatics market.
Get Sample Analysis of This Market Information: databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=globa...
Bioinformatics industry accounted to USD XX.XX million in 2018 growing at a CAGR of XX.XX% during the forecast period of 2019 to 2025, Globally. Bioinformatics market report contains data for historic years 2016, the base year of calculation is 2017 and the forecast period is 2019 to 2025.
Some of the major players operating in this market are
· Illumina, Inc.
· DNAnexus, Inc.
· Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc.
· Agilent Technologies
· Geneva Bioinformatics (Genebio) SA
· Integromics S.L.
· Perkinelmer, Inc.
· Applied Biological Materials (ABM) among others
The major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market.
The global bioinformatics market is expected to experience a surging growth in the near future. The driving factors for this market are increasing government initiatives and funding, and growing use of bioinformatics in drug discovery and bio-markers development processes. However, shortage of trained research personnel required for proper use of bioinformatics tools, and non-availability of platforms to integrate large data sets produced by bioinformatics is expected to offset the growth of this market.
Speak to Research Analyst for Regional Customization or Other Query: databridgemarketresearch.com/speak-to-analyst/?dbmr=globa...
Some of the examples for these strategies are: In March 2017, Agilent Technologies Inc. introduced its first comparative genomic hybridization (CGH) assay which will be used for diagnostic purposes: the GenetiSureDx Postnatal Assay. This will help the clinical geneticists to detect genetic anomalies early with more accuracy as compared to than traditional methods.
· The global bioinformatics market is segmented based on
• Product type
· Sequencing platforms are broadly used, and is expected to grow at the highest CAGR among its peer segments. The growth of this product is owing to the increasing usage of gene sequencing in diagnosis of cancerous mutation. Scientists searching for the genetic mutation that affects plant or animal characteristics requires sorting of massive amounts of data, previously scientists used to look at one gene at a time but now thousands of genes can be analyzed at once using sequencing platforms.
· Based on industry, the bioinformatics market is segmented into
• Molecular medicine
• Drug development
• Clinical diagnostics
• Academics and research
• Environmental and gene therapy
· Based on product type, the bioinformatics market is segmented into
• Sequencing platforms
• Knowledge management tools
• Bioinformatics software
· Based on applications, the bioinformatics market is segmented into
• Preventive Medicine
• Molecular Medicine
• Drug Development
• Transcriptomics And
• Biotechnological Applications
· Genomics and drug development in proteomics is expected to drive the bioinformatics market in the forecasted period. Large investments in the field of genomics and proteomics is surging the growth of bioinformatics market and its usage in this applications.
· Based on services, the bioinformatics market is segmented into
• Data Analysis
• Data Integration Among Others
· Based on geography the market is segmented into 5 geographical regions, North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, South America and rest of the world. The geographical regions are further segmented into 24 major countries such as U.S. Canada, Mexico, Germany, France, U.K., Belgium, Switzerland, Belgium, Turkey, Japan, China, Singapore, Brazil, India, Russia, South Africa and many others.
· U.S. is expected to dominate the market due to large investments in public and private research for drug developments and gene therapy. China and, India among some other developing nations is expected to grow at the highest CAGR due to large private multinationals investing in healthcare development in these countries.
Want Full Report? Enquire Here: databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=...
Data Bridge adepts in creating satisfied clients who reckon upon our services and rely on our hard work with certitude. Get 10% Discount on Report by emailing email@example.com . We are content with our glorious 99.9 % client satisfying rate.
Data Bridge Market Research
Toll Free: +1-888-387-2818
This release was published on openPR.
News-ID: 1482030 • Views: 240More releases