|01-09-2019 12:21 AM CET - Health & Medicine||
Global Occlusion Devices Market 2018: Industry Analysis and Detailed Profiles of top Industry Players Terumo Corporation, Medtronic, Inc., Boston Scientific Corporation, Stryker Corporation, Cordis Corporation And Others-Forecast 2025
Press release from: Data Bridge Market Research
Data Bridge Market Research are the pioneering companies and brands that are driving the Global Occlusion Devices Market. The CAGR numbers also look quite impressive for the forecasted period of 2018-2025 in the Global Occlusion Devices Market. The sales, import, export, and revenue figures are anticipated to grow in the forecast period. The key players and brands are making significant moves by product launches, researches, their joint ventures, mergers, and accusations which in turn are yielding successful results. Furthermore, the report contains drivers and restraints of the Global Occlusion Devices Market which is derived with the help of SWOT analysis.
Get Sample Copy of Report @ databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=globa...
The Global Occlusion Devices Market is expected to reach USD 2.56 Billion by 2025 from USD 3.85 Billion in 2017 growing at a CAGR of 5.2% during the forecast period of 2018 to 2025. The upcoming market report contains data for historic years 2017, the base year of calculation is 2017 and the forecast period is 2018 to 2025
Occlusion devices are widely used in the atrial fibrillation patients who are at the risk of thromboembolic. Left atrial appendage (LAA) has been identified as the source of thrombus formation in non-valvular atrial fibrillation. Occlusion devices are used in different applications like atrial septal defect, the ventricular septal defect and the patent ductus arteriosus. 25 to 30% of the Americans are suffering from patent foramen ovale (PFO) and Amplatzer PFO Occluder device will provide big relief to PFO patients. Government of China spent USD 590.2 billion, around 5.7% of GDP in 2014. In January 2016, Japan Lifeline Co., Ltd. Got approval for atrial septal defect closure device (ASD) Occluder “Figulla Flex II”. The device enables minimally invasive treatment without performing surgery. The device was manufactured by Occlutech. In October 2016, U.S. FDA gave approval to Amplatzer PFO Occluder device. This device reduces the risk of stroke in patients. Various advancements, product launch and mergers are strengthening the market. For instance, in March 2018, U.S. FDA gave approval to Gore cardioform septal occlude device for the treatment of atrial fibrillation. The approval of this device raised the market share of W. L. Gore and Associates, Inc.
Request for Detailed TOC: databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=global-occlusion-d...
Table of Contents
2. Market Segmentation
3. Market Overview
4. Executive Summary
5. Premium Insights
6. Global, By Component
7. Product Type
9. Industry Type
10.2. North America
10.5. South America
10.6. Middle East & Africa
11. Company Landscape
12. Company Profiles
13. Related Reports
Questions? We’ll Put You on the Right Path Request Analyst Call @ databridgemarketresearch.com/speak-to-analyst/?dbmr=globa...
Major Market Drivers and Restraints:
• Increasing target patient population base.
• Reimbursement scenario for minimally invasive surgeries
• Rise in minimally invasive vascular surgeries
• Limitations associated with chronic total occlusion treatment
• Strict regulatory framework for product commercialization
• Downward pricing pressure owing to its commodity nature
Key Highlights of Report
• Overview of key market forces propelling and restraining market growth
• Offers a clear understanding of the competitive landscape and key product segments
• An analysis of strategies of major competitors
• Detailed analyses of industry trends
• A well-defined technological growth map with an impact-analysis
• Provides profiles of major competitors of the market.
• Details of their operations, product and services.
• Recent developments and key financial metrics.
Market Segmentation: Global Occlusion Devices Market
• The occlusion devices market is segmented into product, application and end users.
• Based on product, the market is segmented into occlusion removal devices, embolization devices, tubal occlusion devices, support devices. Occlusion removal device is further segmented into balloon occlusion devices, stent retrievers, coil retrievers, suction & aspiration devices. Embolization devices are further sub-segmented into embolic coils, liquid embolic agents. Support devices segment is further sub-segmented into micro catheters and guidewires.
• Based on application, the market is segmented into cardiology, peripheral vascular disease, neurology, urology, oncology, gynecology and others.
• Based on end users, the market is segmented hospitals, diagnostic centers, and ambulatory care centers, research laboratories & academic institutes.
• Based on geography the occlusion devices market report covers data points for 28 countries across multiple geographies namely North America & South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and, Middle East & Africa. Some of the major countries covered in this report are U.S., Canada, Germany, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, China, India, South Korea, Japan, Australia, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, South Africa and, Brazil among others
Inquire about this report from our expert’s at databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=...
The global occlusion devices market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of occlusion devices system market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific and South America.
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analyzed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request an Analyst Call or can drop down your inquiry.
Demand Side Primary Contributors:
• Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, Investors among others.
Supply Side Primary Contributors:
• Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, Regulatory Affairs Managers among others
Browser Full Report with Research Methodology @ databridgemarketresearch.com/reports/global-varicose-vein...
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge Market Research
This release was published on openPR.
News-ID: 1480807 • Views: 477More releases