|01-08-2019 03:05 PM CET - Health & Medicine||
Arthroscopes Market Comprehensive Analysis 2019: Arthrex, KARL STORZ GmbH & Co KG, Maxer Endoscopy, Olympus Corporation of the Americas, Smith & Nephew, Stryker, CONMED Corporation, DePuy Synthes Companies, Medtronic, Richard Wolf GmbH, Zimmer Biomet
Press release from: Data Bridge Market Research
There are several recent developments, product launches, joint ventures, merges and accusations by the key market players and brands who will dominate the arthroscopes market and hence medical devices industry for the forecast years 2019 to 2026.
This report has all the company profiles for the top players and brands and along with that the report also contains a synopsis of market definition, classifications, applications and market trends, and the arthroscopes market drivers and restrains that are derived from a well know method called SWOT analysis.
Global Arthroscopes Market is driven by the rising cases of orthopedic disorders and the need for proper diagnosis, treatment of the joints. The market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 5.50% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. This growth trend of the market can also be attributed to the technological advancements and developments in the market.
DOWNLOAD | SAMPLE PDF COPY OF REPORT @ databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=globa...
Key Developments in the Market:
• In October 2017, Arthrex Inc. announced its plans for expansion and construction of a new surgical devices and implant manufacturing facility. The construction for the facility is to begin by the first quarter of 2018 in Anderson County, South Carolina, USA.
• In October 2015, Wright Medical Group N.V. announced that they had completed the acquisition of Tornier N.V. This acquisition is expected to expand the specialization of the companies and strengthen the position in the market for orthopedics solutions.
Key Market Competitors:
• Arthrex Inc.,
• KARL STORZ SE & Co. KG,
• Maxer Endoscopy GmbH,
• Olympus Corporation,
• Smith & Nephew,
• CONMED Corporation,
• DePuy Synthes,
Few of the major competitors currently working in the arthroscopes market are Richard Wolf GmbH, Zimmer Biomet, B. Braun Melsungen AG, Sklar Surgical Instruments, Millennium Surgical Corp, Wright Medical Group N.V., DJO Global, Breg Inc., Cannuflow, and Cortek Endoscopy Inc.
Arthroscopes are medical devices that are used for the diagnosis and treatment of several orthopedic disorders related to a number of joints namely knee, shoulder, wrist, foot, ankle and hip. It is majorly used in minimally invasive surgeries for the treatment of ACL tears, knee implants, and other major joints. It is also used for the diagnosis and viewing of several ligaments and cartilages as arthroscopes are equipped with a camera at one end for the viewing and diagnostic procedures.
DOWNLOAD | DETAIL TABLE OF CONTENT @ databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=global-arthroscope...
• With the rising prevalence of orthopedic disorder, proper diagnosis and treatment of these disorders is required which is expected to drive the market growth
• Technological advancements and development of innovative devices is also expected to drive the market growth
• Lack of technically skilled and knowledgeable professionals able to operate the innovative and advanced devices, the market is expected to be restrained
• High cost of these devices is also expected to restrain the market growth
Global Arthroscopes Market Segmentation:
• By Type
• By Application
• By End-User
o Ambulatory Surgical Centers
o Specialty Orthopedic Centers
• By Geography
o North America
o Middle East & Africa
INQUIRE | MAKE INQUIRE HERE @ databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=...
About Data Bridge Market Research:
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge Market Research
This release was published on openPR.
News-ID: 1480115 • Views: 298More releases