|01-08-2019 08:11 AM CET - Business, Economy, Finances, Banking & Insurance||
Organic Food Market is Expected to Achieving High Growth Due To Rising Demand of Fresh, Natural and Organic Product During Forecast Period
Press release from: BlueWeave Consulting & Research Pvt Ltd.
Organic Food: Global Market Overview
Global organic food market is expected to grow at a CAGR over 15% during 2018-2026 in terms of value. This growth is driven by a number of factors such as rise in consumer awareness towards health and food, increasing disposable income, major lifestyle changes among the younger crowd and emerging concerns for environmentalists, etc.
Request for Sample Copy of Market Study: bit.ly/2OUOe8z
Scope of Organic Food in Global Market
On the basis of the type of food, the market is segmented into Dairy, Bakery products, Fruits & Vegetables, Snacks, Meats/fish & poultry, Sauce & condiment, processed food, packaged food and some other products like Beverages. Based on the channel of distribution, the market is categorized into online channel, Offline channel, Supermarkets and Departmental stores. The report further includes the analysis of these segments across North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East, and Africa & Latin America along with the qualitative analysis for market estimates that boosts the growth of the global organic food market during the forecast period.
The report also highlights the competitive landscape of the global organic food market that involves the detailed analysis of business overview, the financial performance, strategic decisions taken by the company, key products & offerings, segmental revenue breakup by various regions.
Global Organic Food Market: Key Findings of Study
According to BlueWeave Consulting, the key findings of the report “Global Organic Food Market Size, Share, Development, Growth and Demand Forecast to 2026” are:
• Global Organic Food Market is expected to grow at a CAGR over 15% during the forecast period, 2018-2026
• Global Organic Food Market, by dairy food type, is accounted over USD 11,100 million in 2017. The market is expected to grow at a CAGR of over 16.6% during the forecast period due to the growing consumer demand for fresh, natural and organic products has ignited a movement in the food industry. Organic dairy sales are growing as the consumers are looking for non-GMO products now-a-days
• Global Organic Food Market by distribution channel is accounted over USD 68,100 million in 2017. The market is expected to grow at a CAGR of over 13% during the anticipated period
• North America is the largest revenue generator for organic food products. It is a developed market with consumers having high purchasing power. Product awareness among consumers is driving the market with a CAGR over 14%
• As per the findings of the research, Fruits and vegetables market has been the largest revenue contributor to the global organic food market as compared to the other products. The growth of organic fruits and vegetables ensure that they have more beneficial nutrients, such as anti-oxidants, they are fresh, use environment-friendly techniques for their farming compared to their traditional counterpart
Get Full Study on Global Market of Organic Food: bit.ly/2PiGgWL
The global organic food market is dominated by a number of players in the market, amongst them the major players are Horizon Organic, Riverford, Dean Foods, Organic Valley, General Mills, Inc., Cargill, Inc., WhiteWave Foods, Danon, United Natural Foods Incorporated, Dole Food Company, Inc., Celestial Group, among the others.
BlueWeave Consulting is a one-stop solution for market intelligence regarding various products and services online & offline. We offer worldwide market research reports by analyzing both qualitative and quantitative data to boost up the performance of your business solution. BlueWeave has built its reputation from the scratches by delivering quality performance and nourishing the long-lasting relationships with its clients. We are one of the promising digital market intelligence generation company delivering unique solutions for blooming your business and making the morning, more rising & shining!
GD-69, Sector-G, East Kolkata Twp,
Kolkata, Wes Bengal 700107
This release was published on openPR.
News-ID: 1477995 • Views: 242More releases