|01-07-2019 02:44 PM CET - IT, New Media & Software||
Global Natural Language Generation Market Business Growth Strategies and Trends - COGENTEX, IBM, Automated Insights, Amazon Web Services, INC, 2txt – natural language generation GmbH, AX Semantics, Artificial Solutions, Conversica, Retresco, NewsRx LLC
Press release from: Data Bridge Market Research
The report includes detailed value chain analysis, which provides a comprehensive view of the global Natural Language Generation market. Porter’s Five Forces model for the Natural Language Generation market has also been included to help understand the competitive landscape in the market. The study encompasses market attractiveness analysis, where in products and applications are benchmarked based on their market size, growth rate, and general attractiveness.
A large number of local and global players are competing with one another in the global Natural Language Generation market. This makes the landscape fragmented in nature. The market is also witnessing the foray of new players wanting to cash in on the unmet demands of consumers. To make headway in the market, players are focusing on product development and strategic mergers and acquisitions. They are also enhancing their distribution networks to steal a march over their competitors.
The Global Natural Language Generation Market accounted for USD 279.5 million in 2017 and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 21.1% during the forecast period of 2018 to 2025.
Sample Report | Instantly Available At databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=globa...
The study emphasizes advancement in Natural Language Generation solutions as it has immense influence on the decision making process in almost all socioeconomic and business aspects. Furthermore, the report provides a detailed analysis of the global Natural Language Generation market along with the market forecast in terms of revenue growth for all segments.
In the final section of the report on Natural Language Generation the ‘dashboard view’ of the companies is provided to compare the current industrial scenario and their contribution in the total Natural Language Generation market. Moreover, it is primarily designed to provide clients with an objective and detailed comparative assessment of key providers specific to a market segment. Report audiences can gain segment-specific manufacturer insights to identify and evaluate key competitors based on an in-depth evaluation of their capabilities and success in the Natural Language Generation marketplace.
Major Business Entities Covered in this Report
• IBM Corporation,
• Automated Insights, Inc.,
• Amazon Web Services, Inc.,
• AX Semantics,
• Artificial Solutions,
• Narrative Science,
• Textual Relations,
• 2txt – natural language generation GmbH and vPhrase,
• NetBase Solutions, Inc.,
• NewsRx LLC,
• Arria NLG plc among others
What are the key dynamic factors that are detailed in the report?
Key Market Dynamics:
The Global Natural Language Generation Market research report details the latest industry trends, growth patterns, and research methodologies. The factors that directly contribute to the growth of the market include the production strategies and methodologies, development platforms, and the product model itself, wherein a small change would result in further changes in the overall report. All of these factors are explained in detail in the research study.
The report also sheds light on some of the major factors, including R&D, new product launches, M&A, agreements, partnerships, joint ventures, collaborations, and growth of the key industry participants, on a regional and global basis.
The report provides a thorough analysis of some of the significant factors, which include cost, capacity, capacity utilization rate, production, revenue, production rate, consumption, import/export, supply/demand, gross, market share, CAGR, and gross margin. Besides, the report provides a comprehensive study of the key influencing factors and market inclinations, in addition to the relevant market segments and sub-segments.
The Global Natural Language Generation Market report consists the precisely studied and evaluated information of the key players and their market scope using several analytical tools, including SWOT analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, investment return analysis, and feasibility study. These tools have been used to efficiently study the growth of the major industry participants.
The report offers detailed insights to users, service providers, suppliers, manufacturers, stockholders, and individuals who are interested in evaluating and self-studying this market.
Gain easy inquiry of this report, along with on-demand SERVICES
Get Expert’s Insights at databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=...
Table of Contents
PART 01: EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
PART 02: SCOPE OF THE REPORT
PART 03: RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
PART 04: MARKET LANDSCAPE
• Market ecosystem
• Market characteristics
• Market segmentation analysis
PART 05: PIPELINE ANALYSIS
• Pipeline analysis
PART 06: MARKET SIZING
• Market definition
• Market sizing
• Market size and forecast
PART 07: FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS
• Bargaining power of buyers
• Bargaining power of suppliers
• Threat of new entrants
• Threat of substitutes
• Threat of rivalry
• Market condition
PART 08: MARKET SEGMENTATION
• Market opportunity
PART 09: CUSTOMER LANDSCAPE
PART 10: REGIONAL LANDSCAPE
• Geographical segmentation
• Regional comparison
• North America
• South America
• Market opportunity
PART 11: DECISION FRAMEWORK
PART 12: DRIVERS AND CHALLENGES
• Market drivers
• Market challenges
PART 13: MARKET TRENDS
PART 14: VENDOR LANDSCAPE
• Landscape disruption
PART 15: VENDOR ANALYSIS
• Vendors covered
• Vendor classification
• Market positioning of vendors
PART 16: APPENDIX
• List of abbreviations
See the complete table of contents and list of exhibits, as well as selected illustrations and example pages from this report.
Toc Is Available | Request At databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=global-natural-lan...
On the basis of application
• predictive maintenance,
• fraud detection and anti-money laundering,
• customer experience management,
• risk and compliance management
• Asia Pacific (China, South Korea, Japan, India, Australia, Singapore, Thailand, Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines, Rest of Asia-Pacific).
• North America (US, Canada, Mexico).
• Europe (Russia, Turkey, Belgium, Netherlands, Switzerland, Spain, France, Germany, Italy, UK, Rest of Europe.
• South America (Brazil, Argentina, Rest of South America).
• Middle East and Africa (South Africa, Egypt, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Israel, Rest of Middle East and Africa
Based on component,
Services are sub segmented into professional services and managed services. Professional services are further sub segmented into consulting services and training and support.
On the basis of business function,
• marketing and sales,
• human resources and legal
On the basis of deployment model,
• on premises
On the basis of organization size,
• small and medium sized
• large sized enterprise
On the basis of end-users
• financial services, and insurance (BFSI),
• energy and utilities,
• transportation and logistics and others
Major Market Drivers and Restraints:
• Proliferation of big data and the related technologies
• Rising demand for intelligent business processes
• Strong necessity with respect to recognize customers behavior
• Lack of skilled professionals
• Development of NLG Product will act as driving factor which will lead the natural language generation market
• In September 2016, Arria NLG launched Recount software as a service (SaaS) business reporting tool which is being intended to work with huge web based accounting frameworks such as Quickbooks, Sage and Xero providing clients with instant financial bits of knowledge, communicated in plain dialect.
• In October 2017, Automated Insights, Inc. brought a new integration which makes more people to participate NLG directly within their Tableau dashboards. This will help in directly asking most pertinent questions within Tableau and to receive real-time analysis from Wordsmith.
Customization of the Report:
This report can be customized to meet the client’s requirements. Please connect with our sales team (email@example.com), who will ensure that you get a report that suits your needs.
About Data Bridge Market Research:
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge Market Research
This release was published on openPR.
News-ID: 1475987 • Views: 154More releases