|01-07-2019 12:41 PM CET - Business, Economy, Finances, Banking & Insurance||
Global Fruit and Vegetable Ingredients Market is expected to rise from its initial estimated value of USD 173,263.56 million in 2018 to an estimated value of USD 269,352.43 million by 2026, registering a CAGR of 5.67% during the forecast period of 2019-20
Press release from: Data Bridge Market Research
Ingredients of fruits and vegetables are drawn out from desired fruits and vegetables of daily need. They are important for humans to remain alive and maintain a healthy lifestyle. They consist of fats, proteins, carbohydrates and minerals that form a part of a healthy diet and provide nutrition. Lack of these nutrious ingredients in one’s diet may lead to diseases.
• Health promoting activities and government initiatives result is expected to drive the market growth
• Increase in global trade of fruits & vegetables is also expected to drive the market growth
• Stringent food safety legislations is expected to restrain the market growth
Get a Sample Report Now: databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=globa...
Few of the major competitors currently working in the fruit and vegetable ingredients market are
• AGRANA Beteiligungs-AG
• Archer Daniels Midland Company
• Olam International All Rights Reserved Co.
• Sensient Technologies Corporation
• Kerry Inc.
• Diana Group
• SVZ Industrial Fruit & Vegetable Ingredients
• Hans Zipperle AG
• Kanegrade Ltd.
• Taura Natural food Ingredients
• DMH Ingredients, Inc.
• Yaax International, Inc.
• Compleat Food Network
• Gruenewald International
Read Full Report Here: databridgemarketresearch.com/reports/global-fruit-and-veg...
• By Type
Pastes & Purees
Pieces & Powders
• By Application
Soups & Sauces
Other Applications Dietary Supplements
• By Category
• Fruit Ingredients
• Vegetable Ingredients
• By Geography
Rest of South America
Rest of Europe
Rest of Asia Pacific
Middle East & Africa
United Arab Emirates
Rest of Middle East & Africa
Key Developments in the Market:
• In July 2018, Agrana Group acquired 49% shares in ELAFRUITS (Algeria), an Algerian producer of fruit preparations.
• In October 2018, Döhler acquired a majority stake in Nutrafood S.r.l. (Italy). Nutrafood’s portfolio complements Döhler’s range in the area of plant-based food and beverages, where the company currently provides solutions in categories ranging from smoothies to spoonables.
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge Market Research
This release was published on openPR.
News-ID: 1475310 • Views: 98More releases