|01-07-2019 12:11 PM CET - Health & Medicine||
Automatic Tire Inflation System Market Comprehensive Study 2019: SAF-HOLLAND Inc., Continental, WABCO, Enpro Industries Pvt. Ltd., Michelin, The Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company, Bridgestone, Dana Incorporated, IDEX Corporation, Hendrickson, Aperia Technolo
Press release from: Data Bridge Market Research
PR Agency: Data Bridge Market Research
The Automatic Tire Inflation System market is amplifying in the forecast years of 2019-2026 and pulling the Automotive industry with it.
The Automatic Tire Inflation System report gives inside and outlook on Automotive market. It helps in reckoning the arrangement of the Automatic Tire Inflation System market and in conducting a complete analysis regarding type and applications, featuring the key business resources and key players. Automatic Tire Inflation System Market development divisions and distinguishes factors driving change.
This Automatic Tire Inflation System research helps in understanding the dynamic condition, the market’s significant players, and driving brands. The Automatic Tire Inflation System market’s Seven-year period can evaluate how the market is forecasted to evolve. This analysis gives an examination of various segments that are relied upon to witness the quickest development amid the estimate forecast frame by recognizing the most recent Automatic Tire Inflation System improvements, share, and systems utilized by the significant market.
Focal point of the Automatic Tire Inflation System Report
1. To gain insights of the Changing Automatic Tire Inflation System market dynamics of the industry
2. Major players and brands
3. Historical and current Automatic Tire Inflation System market size and projection up to 2026.
4. It provides Seven-year forecast assessed on the basis of how the Automatic Tire Inflation System market is predicted to grow
5. Strategies of key players and product offerings
Market Analysis: Global Automatic Tire Inflation System Market
Global Automatic Tire Inflation System Market is expected to rise from its initial estimated value of USD 926.88 million in 2018 to an estimated value of USD 1797.31 million by 2026, registering a CAGR of 8.63% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. This rise in market value can be attributed to the increased concern regarding the safety of life and vehicles.
Get Sample Report PDF | at databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=globa...
Key Developments in the Market:
• In March 2018, SAF-HOLLAND S.A. announced the introduction of “Tire Pilot Plus System” aimed at measuring over and under inflation of tires continuously and warning the driver of the vehicle regarding the same.
• In September, 2017 Continental AG announced the introduction of a system for the external monitoring of inflation levels of tires of vehicles. The process contains the sensors being integrated into the tires and monitoring being carried out through an external source. The system is applicable on trucks, buses and various bigger vehicles.
Key Insights in the report:
• Complete and distinct analysis of the market drivers and restraints
• Key Market players involved in this industry
• Detailed analysis of the Market Segmentation
• Competitive analysis of the key players involved
Competitors: Global Automatic Tire Inflation System Market
• SAF-HOLLAND S.A.,
• Continental AG,
• ENPRO INDUSTRIES PVT. LTD.,
• The Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company,
• Bridgestone Corporation
• Dana Limited,
• Hendrickson USA L.L.C.,
• Aperia Technologies Inc.,
• Haltec Corporation,
• CODA DEVELOPMENT,
• Pirelli & C. S.p.A.,
• Pressure Systems International Inc.,
• Opladen LLC Vigia USA, ti.systems GmbH,
• Trans Technologies Company,
• Velociti Inc.,
• Tibus Offroad Ltd. & Co. KG,
• Bigfoot equipment LTD,
• Chet’s Professional Services pty ltd.
Request Analyst Call On databridgemarketresearch.com/speak-to-analyst/?dbmr=globa...
Competitive Analysis: Global Automatic Tire Inflation System Market
Global automatic tire inflation system market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of automatic tire inflation system market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Table Of Content:
Part 01: Executive Summary
Part 02: Scope Of The Report
Part 03: Global Automatic Tire Inflation System Market Landscape
• Market ecosystem
• Market characteristics
• Market segmentation analysis
Part 04: Global Automatic Tire Inflation System Market Sizing
• Market definition
• Market sizing
• Market size and forecast
Part 05: Five Forces Analysis
• Bargaining power of buyers
• Bargaining power of suppliers
• Threat of new entrants
• Threat of substitutes
• Threat of rivalry
• Market condition
Part 06: Global Automatic Tire Inflation System Market Segmentation By Product
• Market segmentation by product
• Market segmentation By Applications
• Market segmentation By End Users
• Comparison by product
• Others - Market size and forecast
• Market opportunity by product
Part 07: Customer Landscape
Part 08: Geographic Landscape
• Geographic segmentation
• Geographic comparison
• Americas - Market size and forecast
• EMEA - Market size and forecast
• APAC - Market size and forecast
• Key leading countries
• Market opportunity
Part 09: Decision Framework
Part 10: Drivers And Challenges
• Market drivers
• Market challenges
Part 11: Market Trends
Part 12: Vendor Landscape
• Landscape Disruption
Part 13: Vendor Analysis
And More…Get Detailed TOC | At databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=global-automatic-t...
• Increase in fuel efficiency and life of the tires due to the usage of these systems is expected to drive the market growth
• Increase in concern for safety of the vehicle and driver is also expected to drive the market growth
• Adoption of tubeless and nitrogen tires is expected to restrain the market growth
• High cost of these systems is also expected to act as a restraint to the market growth
Segmentation: Global Automatic Tire Inflation System Market
o Central Tire Inflation System
o Continuous Tire Inflation System
o Air Delivery System
o Buffer Tank
o Electronic Control Unit (ECU)
o Pressure Sensor
o Rotary Union
By On-Highway Vehicle
o Passenger Car
o Commercial Vehicle
By Off-Highway Vehicle
o Agricultural Vehicles
o Construction Vehicles
By Electric Vehicles
o Hybrid Electric Vehicle
o Plug-In Hybrid Electric Vehicle
o Battery Electric Vehicle
o Fuel Cell Electric Vehicle
Rest of South America
Rest of Europe
Rest of Asia Pacific
Middle East and Africa
United Arab Emirates
Rest of Middle East and Africa
Get Customization and Discount | at databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=...
Data Bridge set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data bridge is an aftermath of sheer wisdom and experience which was formulated and framed in the year 2015 in Pune. We ponder into the heterogeneous markets in accord with our clients needs and scoop out the best possible solutions and detailed information about the market trends. Data Bridge delve into the markets across Asia, North America, South America, Africa to name few.
Data Bridge adepts in creating satisfied clients who reckon upon our services and rely on our hard work with certitude. We are content with our glorious 99.9 % client satisfying rate.
Data Bridge Market Research
This release was published on openPR.
News-ID: 1475094 • Views: 174More releases