|01-07-2019 11:42 AM CET - IT, New Media & Software||
MOOC Market Comprehensive Study 2019: LinkedIn, Pluralsight, Coursera, edX, iversity, Udacity, FutureLearn, NovoEd, Udemy, Alison - Free Online Learning, Edmodo, Brain4ce Education Solutions (P) Ltd., Federica Weblearning, Intellipaat, , Kadenze Inc.,
Press release from: Data Bridge Market Research
PR Agency: Data Bridge Market Research
MOOC report is an in-depth study of Information and Technology industry. This report incorporates SWOT analysis to highlight the drivers and inhibitions of MOOC market. It includes the recent growths, product launches, further keeping the track of recent acquisitions, mergers, joint ventures, and competitive research in the Information and Technology industry. Besides the MOOC report provides a comprehensive study of market definition, classifications, applications, engagements, and global industry trends. Moreover, the MOOC market report’s main focus is market competition evaluation by listing the significant key players and key brands driving the market. The reports ultimate objective is to forecast for the year 2019 to 2026 in the MOOC market.
Key Insights in the report:
• Complete and distinct analysis of the market drivers and restraints
• Key Market players involved in this industry
• Detailed analysis of the Market Segmentation
• Competitive analysis of the key players involved
Key Developments in the Market:
• In October 2018, edX Inc. announced the introduction of nine programs for the master’s degree available for learning from the top institutions from around the world strengthening its program providing capabilities.
• In March 2018, Coursera Inc. announced that it is adding six new courses from five universities from around the world which are expected to be cheaper and reach a broader student base in comparison to the traditional physical forms of studying and learning these courses.
Get Sample Report PDF | at databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=globa...
Market Analysis: Global MOOC Market
Global MOOC market is expected to witness significant growth in the forecast period of 2019-2026, growing at a CAGR of 40.55%. This is expected to raise the estimated market value from USD 4.3 billion in 2018 to an estimated value of USD 65.48 billion in 2026. This growing trend can be attributed to the growing demand of cheaper e-learning platforms and ability of reaching a broader student base.
Competitive Analysis: Global MOOC Market
Global MOOC market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of MOOC market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific and South America.
Market Definition: Global MOOC Market
MOOC (Massive Open Online Course), can be described as the online courses that have an open education platform and can reach an unlimited amount of participants. It contains the videos of traditional forms of lectures with complete course materials and promotes community interactions between the learners and the professionals.
Competitors/Players: Global MOOC Market
• Pluralsight LLC,
• Coursera Inc.,
• edX Inc.,
• Udacity Inc.,
• Udemy Inc.,
• MOOC-CN Information Technology (Beijing) Co Ltd.,
• Brain4ce Education Solutions Pvt. Ltd.,
• Federica Weblearning,
• Jigsaw Academy Education Pvt Ltd.,
• Kadenze Inc.,
• Khan Academy,
• Linkstreet Learning,
• My Mooc,
• Simplilearn Solutions,
• Skillshare Inc.,
• WizIQ Inc.
Request Analyst Call On databridgemarketresearch.com/speak-to-analyst/?dbmr=globa...
Table Of Content:
Part 01: Executive Summary
Part 02: Scope Of The Report
Part 03: Global MOOC Market Landscape
• Market ecosystem
• Market characteristics
• Market segmentation analysis
Part 04: Global MOOC Market Sizing
• Market definition
• Market sizing
• Market size and forecast
Part 05: Five Forces Analysis
• Bargaining power of buyers
• Bargaining power of suppliers
• Threat of new entrants
• Threat of substitutes
• Threat of rivalry
• Market condition
Part 06: Global MOOC Market Segmentation By Product
• Market segmentation by product
• Market segmentation By Applications
• Market segmentation By End Users
• Comparison by product
• Others - Market size and forecast
• Market opportunity by product
Part 07: Customer Landscape
Part 08: Geographic Landscape
• Geographic segmentation
• Geographic comparison
• Americas - Market size and forecast
• EMEA - Market size and forecast
• APAC - Market size and forecast
• Key leading countries
• Market opportunity
Part 09: Decision Framework
Part 10: Drivers And Challenges
• Market drivers
• Market challenges
Part 11: Market Trends
Part 12: Vendor Landscape
• Landscape Disruption
Part 13: Vendor Analysis
And More…Get Detailed TOC | At databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=global-mooc-market
• Growing need for cheaper and able to reach a broader student base learning platforms is expected to drive the market growth
• Easier way of learning and wider reach of e-learning is also expected to drive the market growth
• Lower completion rate and degree earning as compared to the traditional form of learning is expected to restrain the market growth
• Absence of personalized path of learning system and guidance is also expected to restrain the market growth
Segmentation: Global MOOC Market
Training & Support
o Computer Science & Programming
o Business Management
o Health & Medicine
o Education & Training
By User Type
o High School
Rest of South America
Rest of Europe
Rest of Asia-Pacific
Middle East and Africa
United Arab Emirates
Rest of Middle East and Africa
Get Regional Customization and Discount | at databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=...
Data Bridge set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data bridge is an aftermath of sheer wisdom and experience which was formulated and framed in the year 2015 in Pune. We ponder into the heterogeneous markets in accord with our clients needs and scoop out the best possible solutions and detailed information about the market trends. Data Bridge delve into the markets across Asia, North America, South America, Africa to name few.
Data Bridge adepts in creating satisfied clients who reckon upon our services and rely on our hard work with certitude. We are content with our glorious 99.9 % client satisfying rate.
Data Bridge Market Research
This release was published on openPR.
News-ID: 1474873 • Views: 515More releases