|01-04-2019 03:10 PM CET - Health & Medicine||
Point of Care Molecular Diagnostics Market 2019 Industry Analysis: Agilent Technologies, Abbott, F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd., Illumina, Hologic, QIAGEN, Myriad Genetics, Cepheid, Genomic Health and More
Press release from: Data Bridge Market Research
This report aims to consider the developments of Point of Care Molecular Diagnostics Market including its market improvements, developments, positions, and other recent activities.
This report on the Point of Care Molecular Diagnostics market offers an expounding knowledge on the market fractions like dominating players, drivers, and restraints, production, revenue, consumption, import, and export. It also gives an insight into the most effective development within the organization size, deployment type, and segmentation is comprised throughout this analysis.
Furthermore, the report also covers some key information like strategies used by the major players such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others, to increase their footprints in the market in order to sustain in long run, is included to clear viewpoint of Point of Care Molecular Diagnostics market.
The Point of Care Molecular Diagnostics report uses SWOT analysis to provide knowledge about the market’s strength and weakness and shows all the opportunity threats.
To request a sample copy of this report @ databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=globa...
The Global Point of Care Molecular Diagnostics Market is estimated to rise from the value of USD 627.6 million in 2017 to an estimated value of USD 1933.2 million by 2025, registering a CAGR of 15.1% during the forecast period of 2018-2025. This growth can be attributed to the rising cases of infectious diseases, and the growing demand for approved Point of Care Molecular Diagnostic tests.
Key Market Competitors:
• Agilent Technologies Inc.,
• F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd.,
• Illumina Inc.,
• Hologic Inc.,
And More Others Companies are Myriad Genetics, Cepheid, Genomic Health, GenePOC Inc., DxNA LLC., Binx Health Inc., Spartan Bioscience Inc., Biocartis, Beckman Coulter Inc., Johnson & Johnson Services Inc., Medtronic, Siemens Healthcare GmbH, Grifols S.A., Abaxis, Bayer AG, bioMérieux SA, Bio-Rad Laboratories Inc., Danaher, OraSure Technologies Inc., BD, Sysmex Corporation, Quidel Corporation, and Meridian Bioscience Inc.
Key Developments in the Market:
• In October 2017, Abbott completed the acquisition of Alere, for USD 5.9 billion. Alere was a global leader in diagnostics market and the acquisition helps Abbott grow its market share.
• In July 2017, Agilent Technologies announced the acquisition of Population Genetics’ molecular and sample barcoding patent portfolios which help improve the accuracy of next generation sequencing (NGS). These help in the diagnostics of cancer.
• Increasing cases of infectious diseases causing the health professionals to determine the infections and its causes accurately in a timely manner, thereby increasing the demand for Point of Care Molecular Diagnostics Market.
• Increased demand for regulatory approved molecular tests driving the market
• Approval by the authorities is a time-consuming process and therefore the innovation programs suffer because of these long term regulations
• Research and development of these devices is very extensive and hugely resource consuming which is one of the major factors for the restraining of market expansion
To Understand Complete Table Of Content, Tables And Figures @ databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=global-point-of-ca...
• By Product
1. Assays & Kits
3. Services & Software
4. By Application
5. Respiratory Diseases
6. Sexually Transmitted Diseases
7. Hospital-acquired Infection
• By Technology
1. Polymerase Chain Reaction
Real Time Polymerase Chain Reaction
2. In-Situ Hybridization
3. Chips and Microarrays
4. Mass Spectrometry
6. Isothermal Amplification
• By End-User
1. Physician Offices
3. Research Institutes
• By Geography
1. North America
2. South America
5. Middle East & Africa
Make an Inquiry for purchasing this report @ databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=...
Global Angiography Devices Market – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2024
Global Angiography Devices Market by Technology (X-Ray, CT, MRA), By Product Type (Angiography System, Consumables), By Application (Diagnostics, Therapeutics), By Procedure (Coronary Angiography, Micro Angiography, Non Coronary Angiography), By Indication (Known Suspected CAD, Valvular Heart Disease, Congenital Heart Disease, Congestive Heart Failure, Others), By End-Users (Hospitals, Diagnostic Centers, Academics & Research laboratories), By Geography – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2024
Report Access: databridgemarketresearch.com/reports/global-angiography-d...
About Data Bridge Market Research:
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge Market Research
This release was published on openPR.
News-ID: 1472194 • Views: 679More releases