|01-04-2019 12:27 PM CET - Sports||
Global Rice Protein Market to grow by CAGR of 8.45% during the forecast period of 2019-2026
Press release from: Data Bridge Market Research
The Global Rice Protein Market report includes forecasts and analysis for the Rice Protein market at the global and regional level. It provides historical data covering 2016, base data covering 2017 along with a forecast from 2019 to 2026 based on revenue sales, import, and export. The study includes drivers and restraints for the Global Rice Protein Market with the help of SWOT analysis, along with the impact they have on the demand over the forecast period.
The report also proves essential when it comes to explaining the market definition, classifications, applications, and engagements are for the Rice Protein Market in the Food & Beverage industry. The report furthermore includes all the company profiles of the lead players and brands in the Rice Protein market that are driving the market and establishing key trends.
Get a Sample Report: databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=globa...
Global rice protein market is expected to rise from its initial estimated value of USD 112.01 million in 2018 to an estimated value of USD 214.35 million by 2026, registering a CAGR of 8.45% during the forecast period of 2019-2026. This rise in market value can be attributed to rising need of plant protein amid rising amount of health concerns and veganism worldwide.
• Increase in demand for protein and protein products from the market is expected to drive the market growth
• Usage of rice protein as a substitute to animal proteins because of the increased preference and adoption is also expected to drive the market growth
• Increase in costing of raw materials required for the production is expected to restrain the market growth
• Quality analysis based on the sensory properties of plants determining the quality of the product is also expected to restrain the
• In March 2016, Plandai Biotech announced that an agreement has been established with AIDP Inc. for the distribution and sales of the product in United States, with the market expected to be established for both the companies.
• In February 2018, Axiom Foods Inc. announced that they had received a first method of use application patent for Oryzatein rice protein by the US Food and Drug Administration.
Read Full Report Here: databridgemarketresearch.com/reports/global-rice-protein-...
Rice Protein Market Competitors:
Few of the major competitors currently working in the rice protein market are
• Axiom Foods Inc.
• Bioway (Xi’An)
• Organic Ingredients Co.Ltd
• Golden Grain Group Limited
• RiceBran Technologies
• Shaanxi Fuheng (FH) Biotechnology Co. Ltd.
• Shafi Gluco Chem
• The Green Labs LLC
• Top Health Ingredients Inc.
• North Coast Naturals
• Pure Food Company LLC
• Plandai Biotech
• Gulshan Polyols Ltd
• Kerry Inc.
• BHARAT GLUCOSE PVT. LTD.
• The Scoular Company, and Habib-ADM Ltd.
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge Market Research
This release was published on openPR.
News-ID: 1471544 • Views: 194More releases