|01-04-2019 10:02 AM CET - Advertising, Media Consulting, Marketing Research||
Costa Rica Market Overview: Country Smart Key Players (Claro, Tigo Costa Rica, Full movil, Tuyo Movil)
Press release from: HTF Market Intelligence Consulting Pvt. Ltd.
A new research report is published by HTF Market Intelligence on 'Costa Rica: Country Intelligence Report' having 42 pages. A new market study on Costa Rica Market with 100+ market data Tables, Pie Chat, Graphs & Figures spread through Pages and easy to understand detailed analysis. At present, the market is developing its presence. The Research report presents a complete assessment of the Market and contains a future trend, current growth factors, attentive opinions, facts, and industry validated market data. The research study provides estimates for Global Costa Rica Forecast till 2025*. Some are the key players taken under coverage for this study are ICE (Kolbi), Movistar Costa Rica, Claro, Tigo Costa Rica, Full movil, Tuyo Movil, Telecable, Cabletica, Sky costa rica, Televisora, Cable Television Doble R (Cable max), Cable Zarcero, Verizon, liberty latin America.
Click to get Costa Rica: Country Intelligence Market Research Sample PDF Copy Here @: www.htfmarketreport.com/sample-report/1515001-costa-rica-...
Costa Rica: Country Intelligence Report
"Costa Rica: Country Intelligence Report", a new Country Intelligence Report by GlobalData, provides an executive-level overview of the telecommunications market in Costa Rica today, with detailed forecasts of key indicators up to 2023. Published annually, the report provides detailed analysis of the near-term opportunities, competitive dynamics and evolution of demand by service type and technology/platform across the fixed telephony, broadband, mobile and pay-TV segments, as well as a review of key regulatory trends.
The telecom service revenue growth in the Costa Rica over 2018-2023 will be driven by mobile data, fixed broadband, and pay-TV segments. Mobile data revenue will be driven by increasing data consumption, especially over smartphones and M2M, and the expanding coverage of high-speed LTE/LTE-A networks in the country. Fixed broadband revenue will be led by broadband network investments from Tigo and ICE and regulatory push to extend internet connectivity to underserved localities.
Browse for Full Report at @: www.htfmarketreport.com/reports/1515001-costa-rica-countr...
The Country Intelligence Report provides in-depth analysis of the following -
- Demographic and macroeconomic context in Costa Rica.
- The regulatory environment and trends: a review of the regulatory setting and agenda for the next 18-24 months as well as relevant developments pertaining to spectrum licensing, national broadband plans, tariff regulation, and more.
- Telecom and pay-TV services market outlook: analysis as well as historical figures and forecasts of service revenue from the fixed telephony, broadband, mobile voice, mobile data, and pay-TV markets.
- The competitive landscape: an examination of the positioning of leading players in the telecom and pay-TV services market as well as subscription market shares across segments.
- Company snapshots: analysis of the financial position of leading service providers in the telecommunications and pay-TV markets.
- Underlying assumptions behind our published base-case forecasts, as well as potential market developments that would alter, either positively or negatively, our base-case outlook.
- Overall telecom service revenue in Costa Rica will grow at a CAGR of 5.2% over 2018-2023.
- Mobile revenue will account for 58.4% of total telecom revenue in 2023.
- Mobile data revenue will increase at a CAGR 12.9% over the forecast period.
- The top two mobile operators, ICE (Kolbi) and Movistar Costa Rica, will account for 77.6% of total mobile subscriptions estimated 2018.
Reasons to buy
- This Country Intelligence Report offers a thorough, forward-looking analysis of the Costa Rica’s telecommunications markets, service providers and key opportunities in a concise format to help executives build proactive and profitable growth strategies.
- Accompanying GlobalData’s Forecast products, the report examines the assumptions and drivers behind ongoing and upcoming trends in the Costa Rica’s mobile communications, fixed telephony and broadband markets, including the evolution of service provider market shares.
- With more than 20 charts and tables, the report is designed for an executive-level audience, boasting presentation quality.
- The report provides an easily digestible market assessment for decision-makers built around in-depth information gathered from local market players, which enables executives to quickly get up to speed with the current and emerging trends in the Costa Rica’s telecommunications markets.
- The broad perspective of the report coupled with comprehensive, actionable detail will help operators, equipment vendors and other telecom industry players succeed in the challenging telecommunications market in the Costa Rica.
Enquire for customization in Report @ www.htfmarketreport.com/enquiry-before-buy/1515001-costa-...
Companies mentioned in the Report
Movistar Costa Rica
Tigo Costa Rica
Sky costa rica
Cable Television Doble R (Cable max)
liberty latin America
Buy Full Copy Costa Rica: Country Intelligence Report 2018 @ www.htfmarketreport.com/buy-now?format=1&report=1515001
Actual Numbers & In-Depth Analysis, Business opportunities, Market Size Estimation Available in Full Report.
Thanks for reading this article, you can also get individual chapter wise section or region wise report version like North America, Europe or Asia.
HTF Market Report is a wholly owned brand of HTF market Intelligence Consulting Private Limited. HTF Market Report global research and market intelligence consulting organization is uniquely positioned to not only identify growth opportunities but to also empower and inspire you to create visionary growth strategies for futures, enabled by our extraordinary depth and breadth of thought leadership, research, tools, events and experience that assist you for making goals into a reality. Our understanding of the interplay between industry convergence, Mega Trends, technologies and market trends provides our clients with new business models and expansion opportunities. We are focused on identifying the “Accurate Forecast” in every industry we cover so our clients can reap the benefits of being early market entrants and can accomplish their “Goals & Objectives”.
Contact US :
Craig Francis (PR & Marketing Manager)
HTF Market Intelligence Consulting Private Limited
Unit No. 429, Parsonage Road Edison, NJ
New Jersey USA – 08837
Phone: +1 (206) 317 1218
Connect with us at
This release was published on openPR.
News-ID: 1470967 • Views: 177More releases