Third Party Logistics Market Outlook to 2023 with Leading Key Players - Americold Logistics, LLC., DHL Supply Chain, FedEx, Nippon Express, UPS Supply Chain Solutions
The global Third Party Logistics market is valued at 67700 million USD in 2017 and is expected to reach 93900 million USD by the end of 2023, growing at a CAGR of 5.6% between 2017 and 2023.
Get Sample Copy of Report at www.researchformarkets.com/sample/global-third-party-logi...
Market Segment by Companies, this report covers AmeriCold Logistics, DHL Supply Chain, FedEx, Nippon Express, UPS Supply Chain Solutions.
Market Segment by Regions, regional analysis covers
· North America (United States, Canada and Mexico)
· Europe (Germany, France, UK, Russia and Italy)
· Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, Korea, India and Southeast Asia)
· South America (Brazil, Argentina, Colombia)
· Middle East and Africa (Saudi Arabia, UAE, Egypt, Nigeria and South Africa)
Market Segment by Type, covers
· Logistics Software
Market Segment by Applications, can be divided into
· Consumer Goods
· Food and Beverage
Browse Complete Report with Full TOC at www.researchformarkets.com/reports/global-third-party-log...
Scope of the Report:
· This report studies the Third Party Logistics market status and outlook of Global and major regions, from angles of players, countries, product types and end industries; this report analyzes the top players in global market, and splits the Third Party Logistics market by product type and applications/end industries.
· Increasing advancements in e-commerce across the retail sector is expected to drive the growth prospects for the global 3PL market in the forthcoming years. Some of the major factors responsible for the expansion of the e-commerce sector includes the increased adoption of the Internet and mobile services. Also, it has been observed that elements such as efficient inventory management and quick delivery are important for the operational success of this sector. As a result, the demand for efficient delivery systems, inventory management, small package deliveries, individualized shipping time, and freight forwarding are increasing, driving the third-party logistics market size.
· APAC accounts for the maximum market share in 2017 and is estimated to continue to dominate the market for the next few years. Some of the major factors responsible for the market’s growth in the region is the increasing outsourcing of logistics services and an increase in imports and exports across key countries. Also, the strong demand for 3PL services in APAC is due to factors like economic growth and globalization that requires manufacturers to import and export raw materials and finished goods on a global level.
· The global Third Party Logistics market is valued at 67700 million USD in 2017 and is expected to reach 93900 million USD by the end of 2023, growing at a CAGR of 5.6% between 2017 and 2023.
· The Asia-Pacific will occupy for more market share in following years, especially in China, also fast growing India and Southeast Asia regions.
· North America, especially The United States, will still play an important role which cannot be ignored. Any changes from United States might affect the development trend of Third Party Logistics.
· Europe also play important roles in global market, with market size of million USD in 2017 and will be million USD in 2023, with a CAGR of %.
Place Direct Purchase Order of Third Party Logistics Market at www.researchformarkets.com/buy-now/global-third-party-log...
Note: If you have any special requirements, please let us know and we will offer you the report as you want.
Name: Research For Markets
Phone: +44 8000-4182-37
Research For Markets indulge in detailed and diligent research on different markets, trends and emerging opportunities in the successive direction to cater to your business needs. We have established the pillars of our flourishing institute on the grounds of Credibility and Reliability. RFM delve into the markets across Asia Pacific, North America, South America, Europe, Middle East And Africa.
Level 21, Dashwood House
69 Old Broad Street
London EC2M 1QS, United Kingdom
This release was published on openPR.
Permanent link to this press release:
Please set a link in the press area of your homepage to this press release on openPR. openPR disclaims liability for any content contained in this release.
You can edit or delete your press release Third Party Logistics Market Outlook to 2023 with Leading Key Players - Americold Logistics, LLC., DHL Supply Chain, FedEx, Nippon Express, UPS Supply Chain Solutions here
News-ID: 1468905 • Views: 393
More Releases from Research for Markets
Superfoods Market Research 2019-2028 on Top Industry Players : Archer Daniels Mi …
The supermarket market is expected to grow globally with a CAGR of 9.5% per annum until 2028. The global superfood market is expected to grow significantly during the forecast period. This may be mainly due to a significant consumer shift to a healthy lifestyle supplemented by the intake of nutritious and healthy foods. Superfoods are described as nutrient-rich foods such as fiber, antioxidants, fatty acids and minerals. These products have
Qualcomm, NEC Corporation, CommScope and Huawei Technologies are Dominating the …
The Wireless Infrastructure Market Research Report is a first-rate research manual that examines the overall market structure, huge drivers, deviations, constraints and opportunities in the wireless infrastructure market. In addition, the development of product drift, critical drivers, difficulties, and market opening are clearly detected and dissected during this report. The market drivers and market restrictions mentioned in this Wireless Infrastructure Report help organizations think about generation methodologies. Stocks of these
Telecom Electronic Manufacturing Services (EMS) Market Projected to Gain Signifi …
The global telecom electronic manufacturing services (EMS) market size is estimated at USD 302.72 billion by 2028. It is expected to register a substantial CAGR of 7.5%. IoT is the next key trend and is estimated to support the telecom industry in terms of revenue generation and infrastructure expansion, which is subsequently estimated to drive the market over the forecast years. This report focuses on the global Telecom Electronic
Distributed Antenna Systems (DAS) Market Projected to Gain Significant Value by …
This Distributed Antenna Systems (DAS) report works as a established source of information to offer a telescopic view of the current market trends, situations, opportunities and status. Moreover, this market report gives idea to clients about the market drivers and restraints extracted from SWOT analysis and also provides all the CAGR projections for the historic year 2017, base year 2018 and forecast period of 2019-2028. The geometric and numerical
More Releases for Logistics
Third-Party Logistics Market: Leading Players – XPO Logistics , Yusen Logistic …
Third-Party Logistics Market report provides key information about the industry, including invaluable facts and figures, expert opinions, and the latest developments across the globe. The Report also calculate the market size, the report considers the revenue generated from the sales of This Report and technologies by various application segments. Download Sample PDF copy of this report https://supplydemandmarketresearch.com/home/contact/272389?ref=Sample-and-Brochure&toccode=SDMRSE272389&utm_source=s. The study objectives of this report are: To analyze global Third-Party Logistics status, future forecast,
Asia Logistics Market Leading Vendors by COSCO Logistics, KYE Logistics, KAILUAN …
world economic growth, the Logistics industry has also suffered a certain impact, but still maintained a relatively optimistic growth, the past four years, Logistics market size to maintain the average annual growth rate of 2.08% from 375 Billion USD in 2014 to 407 Billion USD in 2017, BisReport analysts believe that in the next few years, Logistics market size will be further expanded, we expect that by 2022, The market
Industrial Logistics Robots Industry
Industrial Logistics Robots Market 2018 report focuses on the major drivers and restraints for the global key players. It also provides analysis of the market share, segmentation, revenue forecasts and geographic regions of the market. The report spread across 139 pages with tables and figures in it. Sample Report Download HERE at https://www.researchreportsinc.com/sample-request?id=207718 For competitor segment, the report includes global key players of Industrial Logistics Robots as well as some small players.
Contract Logistics Market is Booming | Sankyu, Allcargo Logistics, CEVA Logistic …
HTF MI recently introduced Contract Logistics Market study with in-depth overview, describing about the Product / Industry Scope and elaborates market outlook and status to 2023. The market Study is segmented by key regions which is accelerating the marketization. At present, the market is developing its presence and some of the key players from the complete study are CJ Korea Express, Deutsche Post DHL, Hitachi Transport System, Mitsubishi Logistics, Sankyu,
Global Logistics Market Information Report: By Transportation Type (Airways, Waterways, Railways, Roadways), Logistic Type (First Party, Second Party, Third Party) End User (Industrial and Manufacturing, Retail, Healthcare, Oil & Gas) - Forecast 2023 Market Highlights Logistics is a supply chain management part with a detailed organization and implementation of a complex operation. It includes the movement of goods and information between the provider and the receiver. Moreover, logistics is the management of
Global Event Logistics Market 2017: Rhenus Logistics, ACME Global Logistics, Agi …
Global Event Logistics Market 2017-2022 QY Market Research include new Event Logistics market research report "2016-2022 Report on Global Event Logistics Market Competition, Status and Forecast, Market Size by Players, Regions, Type, Application" to its huge collection of research reports. This report on the global Event Logistics market is highly useful as it covers all the aspects which are important in determining the future of this industry. The Event Logistics report is